剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
I love her. I love Sadie.
我超爱她的 我超爱赛迪
Hey, doesn't Hannah remind you of crazy-ass Sadie?
嘿 汉娜是不是让你想起那个疯子赛迪
Sadie is fat as shit.
赛迪肥屎了
Let's go on a house tour.
我们去参观屋子吧
There's nothing in the bathroom. You are way skinnier than Sadie.
厕所没啥看的 你比赛迪瘦多了
Like, way skinnier. Thanks.
瘦多了 谢了
So, finally he called me at around noon,
最后他中午打给我
and he was like, "hey, I think we need to talk about some things.
说什么"有些事我们得谈谈
I love you and I want to propose to you"
我爱你 想向你求婚"之类的
What?
啥
"But I think we need to talk about a couple things first."
"但我们得先谈谈"
So I grill the pizzas and I wait, and I wait and wait.
然后我烤完披萨 等呀等呀
Finally, at around 10:00 pm,
终于等到晚上10点
he walks through the front door with a friend from work
他和一个同事一起进了门
and starts packing up his things.
进屋就开始打包
While you were eating pizza?
就在你吃披萨的时候吗
He does not say a word to me.
他啥也没说
Me, in our apartment.
而我 在我俩的房♥间里
I'm standing there, he doesn't say anything to me.
我就站在那 他啥都没说
And then finally he gets to the door
最后他走到门口
and he's about to walk out, and he turns around.
正要出门时 他转过身来
He looks me right in the eyes and he says,
直视着我说
"I don't love you and I've never loved you."
"我不爱你 我从没爱过你"
Marnie, I'm so sorry. That's...that's,
玛妮 我很遗憾 这算是
like, the worst story ever.
史上最惨的事了
Truly. Anyway, his business went under or some shit.
真的 反正他的生意也黄了
And I hear he's, like, a carpenter's apprentice.
我听说他好像当了木匠学徒啥的
He's working in, like, a sneaker store.
还在鞋店上班
Ugh, good. I've always hated him.
这下好了 我一直不喜欢他
What? I thought you guys were really close in college.
啥 我以为你俩大学很要好呢
No, that's when I thought we were both closet cases.
不是 那是我以为我们都没出柜的时候
We watched "Wild Things" once,
我们还一起看过《野东西》
and I was pretty sure we were gonna start jacking off together,
我当时确信我俩会搞到一块
but then he started dating you
后来他却跟你约会了
and I realized that his issues were way more complicated
我才反应过来他的问题
than just being gay.
比当同志复杂多了
Oh, my Gosh.
我的天呐
Oh, Jesus. Oh, my Gosh.
妈呀 妈呀
Gerald always does this dance when he drinks.
杰拉德喝了酒都要跳这支舞
It was the first dance he ever did on Broadway,
那是他在百老汇上跳得唯一一支舞
so it's extremely emotional for him.
所以对他来说极易动情
It's amazing.
太棒了
Is it? Yes.
是吗 是的
I thought so, too, the first time I saw it.
我第一次见他跳时也这么想
But now I'm like, "how many times do we need to see this dance?"
但现在我只想"我们还要看多少遍啊"
You are such a bitch. It's amazing.
你真混♥蛋♥ 多美的舞
Ray is encouraging me to explore
雷正鼓励我探索
the more artistic sides of my personality.
更多我个性中的艺术细胞
I think he's right. We should all be more creative.
他说的没错 我们都该更有创造力
Who's Ray? Ray Ploshansky.
谁是雷 雷·普勒单斯基
Old man Ray? Yeah.
糟老头雷吗 没错
Since when are you hanging out with old man Ray?
你几时开始和糟老头雷瞎混的
I'm gonna go have Gerald teach me that dance.
我要去找杰拉德教我跳那舞
Gerald.
杰拉德
She's fucking him. I fucked her once.
她一定在干♥他♥ 我♥干♥过她一次
You did? Uhhuh.
是吗 是啊
Come on, Hannah. It's time for the rehearsal.
汉娜过来 该排练了
The rehearsal? Whatever. It's, like, a fun thing to do.
排练 随便啦 反正挺好玩的
You know what else would be a fun thing to do is eat.
另外一件好玩的事就是吃
Who else is fucking starving?
还有谁他妈的也饿了
You should just drink more.
你应该多喝点酒
I already feel pretty loose. Dangerously loose.
我已经晕了 不是一般的晕
Hannah, do you want me to stay sober?
汉娜 你不想让我喝酒是吗
Yes.
是的
Because you know it's either me or you
你知道我说的是那瓶酒
who's gonna drink that drink.
只可能被你或者我喝掉
Do you want that on your shoulders?
要不往你身上倒点
Who's it gonna be? Who's it gonna be?
会是谁呢 是谁呢
Are you serious? Do you want that on you?
你说真的吗 要倒不
Do you want that on you?
要往身上倒不
No. Oh, my God. Relapse city.
不要 天呐 故态复萌
No. Here it comes. Here it comes.
不要 又来了 又来了
Call my sponsor. Oh, shit. No!
找我保荐人呀 丫的 不要
Please give this to me.
拜托给我吧
You're such a bitch.
你太贱了
You're a good friend.
你还是我的好朋友
So, let's do that one more time. Okay, so, head to the right.
我们再做一遍 向右看
So, right shoulder, left shoulder, head front.
右肩 左肩 看前面
Surprise.
惊喜
Okay, no, no, uh-uh. You can't make that face.
不 不对 你不能有那个表情
Close your...close.
闭上 闭上
Five, six, seven, eight. "You're breaking my heart,
5 6 7 8 "你伤了我的心
you're tearing it apart, so fuck you."
把它撕成了碎片 操♥你♥大♥爷♥"
Left, right.
左 右
Spank the ass. Slap it, slap it, slap it, go.
打屁♥股♥ 我拍 我拍 走起
Yes! Yes. Very good.
太棒了 太棒了
Very nice, you all. Marnie!
你们真厉害 玛妮
I just think I have abandonment issues,
坦诚的说 我觉得我现在
if I'm being totally honest.
过不了被抛弃这关
And it's much more than I realize.
这远比我意识到的严重
And they're all from my father,
都是因为我的爸爸
but they just rear their heads in other ways.
但这些问题却表现在其他方面
Marnie, of course you do.
玛妮 你当然有这样的问题
How could you not with that asshole in your life?
你的生活怎么能没那个混♥蛋♥呢
I know. You know what I mean?
我知道 你懂我的意思吗
And then, for me, I have the opposite thing
而我这边正好相反
which is that it has been so hard for me
从父母那争取一点空间
to get the space that I need from my parents.
对我来说一直很难
Loreen and Tad are so involved.
洛琳和泰德干涉得太多了
They never gave me any space to even read a book,
他们连我读看书的空间都不给
just calling, "Hannah, Hannah, Hannah."
只会"汉娜 汉娜 汉娜"的喊
Oh, my God. And, so, when I was finally an adult,
天呐 所以当我终于成年了
I went to seize that space,
我抓住了这个机会
and I think you ended up being a casualty of that.
我想你只是个巧合
And I feel so sorry for that.
对此我深感遗憾
Do not have any guilt about this because I am okay.
我很好 不必感到愧疚
I may not seem okay, and I might not be okay now,
我可能看起来不太好 现在也不太好
but I am, like, okay.
但我就是挺好的
I was dreading this trip.
我本来很怕这次旅行
I would've done anything not to be here,
我想尽一切办法不来
but now I'm starting to think it's gonna be
不过现在我开始觉得
one of the most meaningful weekends of the summer.
这可能是这个夏天最有意义的周末了
That is so nice, seriously.
太好了 真的
I love you. I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我爱你 我也爱你
Pick one.
挑一个
Pick one.
挑一个
We have not assumed this position in quite some time.
我们好长时间没用这个姿势了
I suppose so. I guess that's right.
是的 差不多
Hey, Elijah. Tell Paul what you thought "inertia" meant.
伊莱贾 告诉保罗"惰性"的意思
He thought "inertia" meant when you're moving too fast.
他以为"惰性"是跑得太快了
I still think that.
我还是这么想的
Thank you. That's a perfectly reasonable thing to think.
谢谢你 这么想很有道理
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Oh, my God, you're so naughty.
天呐 你真淘气
Oh, hello.
你好
It's just me. Yes, it is.
是我 我当然知道
Do you know that you look like someone
你知道自己像梅普勒索普
Mapplethorpe would've photographed?
会拍摄的人吗
I have no idea who that is.
我不知道他是谁
He has the haircut. That was your clue.
他也是这个发型 这是你的线索
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表