剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, Caroline.
上帝啊 卡洛琳
Oh, don't worry. I'm not here to suck your young blood.
别怕 我又不是来吸你血的
Okay.
好吧
Just getting our mail, my little fawn. Hi.
来拿我的邮件而已 亲爱的你好吗
Hi, uh, where are your shoes?
挺好的 你的鞋呢
Why do I need my shoes? I'm just in my hallway.
我为什么要穿鞋 不就来个门厅吗
Hey, baby, if there's a note from the library,
宝贝 如果有图书馆寄来的通知
will you just leave it in there?
你能不能就放在那儿别管
I don't want to see it. It's gonna stress my brain out.
我不想看见它 快把我逼疯了
Okay, got it, marble cheek.
明白 大帅哥
Hey, um, do you know where the iced tea is?
你知道冰茶在哪儿吗
I was looking and I couldn't find it.
我找不到
All I saw was the Kombucha mother.
光看见康普茶了
Is it Sweetie, it's in the iced tea pitcher
是不是在 亲爱的 它就在我们从州北
that we got in the garage sale upstate on the iced tea shelf.
车♥库♥甩卖♥♥的冰茶架子上淘来的冰茶罐里
In the fridge? In the fridge.
在冰箱里吗 在冰箱里
Okay. I'll see you later.
好的 待会见
I'll be in in a minute. All right. Bye, Hannah.
我马上进去 好的 拜拜汉娜
So, you're... Yeah, with Laird.
所以你... 是的 和莱尔德在一起
God, it turns out
上帝 事实证明
he is just an extremely integrated human being, Hannah.
他是个超级全面的人 汉娜
Yeah. I never would've known.
真的 看不出来啊
We've been up at his brother's compound in upstate New York
我们住在他哥哥在北纽约的院子里
just getting as healthy as we everly can
过着有史以来最健康的生活
because we are actually...
因为我们其实...
Having a b-- a baby?
有...有孩子了
Yeah. Oh, God, I feel amazing, Hannah.
是的 我觉得特别神奇 汉娜
Can I? Please, yeah.
我能... 摸吧
You know, we're not gonna find out, of course.
当然 我们本来不知道的
We want it to be a surprise, but I know, you know?
我们想留作惊喜 但我知道
I can feel the labia forming. This is a woman.
我能感觉到在长阴♥唇♥ 是个女孩
It definitely feels as though there is a
绝对能感觉到好像还有个
vagina coming together.
阴♥道♥一起在长
Um, how is Adam?
亚当怎么样
Oh, Adam's amazing.
亚当挺好的
He got a part in a Broadway play,
他在一部百老汇的戏里获得了个角色
so he is doing the best ever.
现在正全力以赴
That is so good to hear.
喜闻乐见
You know, I really hope this brings him closer to his truth.
我真心希望这能让他更找到自我
You know, hopefully, and that he doesn't shuck you off
但愿他不会飞黄腾达之后
like a piece of summer corn in the process...
就把你给甩了
Yeah. ...as he'll do.
好吧 如果真能飞起来
Okay, off to take my folic acid...
我去吃叶酸了
and then some!
当然还有别的
Garbage.
垃圾
Bullshit.
垃圾
That guy's dead.
这人死了
Fuck.
我靠
If you're here to tell me what a bad person I am,
如果你是来跟我说我到底有多坏
I don't wanna hear it. Seriously, I know.
我可不想听 说真的 我知道
And, no, I have not told Shoshanna yet, but I will,
我还没告诉索姗娜 不过我会的
and I fucking know I have to do it.
我也很清楚我必须告诉她
And I know that I need to have more respect
我也明白我需要更尊重
for the emotional property of other women,
其他女人的情感财产
and I know that I use sex for validation
我知道我只是利用性来肯定自己
'cause it's what I do,
因为我就是这么做的
but just I got into Iowa.
不过 我被爱荷华大学录取了
What?
什么
I got into Iowa Writers' Workshop,
我进了爱荷华大学作家工坊
which is graduate school.
那可是研究生院
Hannah!
汉娜
Oh, my God! Are you-- oh, my God.
天呐 你是说... 我的老天啊
This is the most-- I'm sorry I got you so wet.
这真是最... 抱歉把你搞这么湿
Don't worry! Holy shit.
没事 天啊
Hannah, that's, like, the best MFA program in the world.
汉娜 那可是世界上最好的艺术创作硕士项目
I know!
我知道
Hannah, holy shit. I know.
汉娜 天呐 我知道
You're gonna, like, live in Iowa.
你打算搬到爱荷华去吗
Well, I don't know if I'm gonna go.
我还不知道会不会去
Hannah, you got into Iowa. You fucking go.
汉娜 那可是爱荷华大学 你当然要去
So think about it.
考虑一下吧
It's all I'm asking.
我就这么点要求
Beedie, it's not gonna happen.
比迪 不可能的
You're selfish, that's what it is.
你就是自私 我实话实说
I can tell you've never done another thing for another person.
我敢说你从没为别人做过任何事
Beedie, I am not going to help you kill yourself.
比迪 我可不要帮你自杀
Really, I cannot keep having this discussion.
说真的 别再提这事了
Okay. The first day, I thought it was colorful and cute.
好吧 第一天 我还觉得你是奇思妙想
Now it's just getting bizarre.
现在变得太奇怪了
Please, I beg you to stop.
拜托 求你别再说了
Oh, well, fine. Well, why don't you just go?
好啊 那你怎么不走呢
Are you firing me? I'm not firing you...
你要开除我吗 不是开除你
but I just had in mind something different.
我只是想法变了而已
Do you know that I wake up every day
你知道我每天醒来
disappointed that I didn't die in the night?
都失望自己没在夜里死去吗
No, I don't blame you.
不止你这么想
So, let me get this straight.
所以呢 我有话直说
You hired me because you knew I could get you drugs.
你是因为知道我能帮你搞到毒品才雇我
I hired you because I thought
我雇了你是因为我以为
you were the only person
你是唯一一个
who would see how necessary this was.
能明白帮我自杀是多么必要的人
Listen to me.
听我说
I'm tired. My body's gone.
我累了 身体不复从前
And I'm compassionate to that, but I just--
我很同情你 只是
I'm in so much pain, Jessa.
我很痛苦 洁莎
I can see that.
看得出来
I just--
我只是
processing.
在思考
Just do it...
答应吧
for me.
为了我
Hi, um, Shoshanna Shapiro?
你好 索珊娜·夏皮罗
S as in Sam, H as in Hank, A as in Apple, P as in Paltrow...
夏天的夏 皮肤的皮 罗马的罗
Yeah, I can spell.
我会写
So, I ordered your cap and gown in the traditional violet,
我要预订一套传统紫的帽子和长袍
and I also ordered the protective plastic poncho
我还要预订一件防护型塑料雨披
just in case of, like, inclement weather.
以防恶劣天气
And I will be carrying my Aunt
还有我会带着我艾琳姨妈
Ilene's NYU graduation flag from, like, 1922.
纽约大学的毕业生小旗 那旗子有年头了
Mm, looks like your name has been flagged.
看起来你的名字被标记[插上小旗]了
Mm-hmm, yeah, I just said I'm carrying my Aunt Ilene's flag.
我刚说的是我会带着我艾琳姨妈的小旗
Uh, no, I mean, I can't give you your graduation materials.
不 我是说 我不能给你毕业材料
You gotta go see your advisor.
你得去找下你的辅♥导♥员
That doesn't make any sense.
没道理啊
I-- I'm gonna need some more information.
你得告诉我为什么
Uh, I'm just a junior. Sorry.
我只是名大三学生 抱歉
Next?
下一位
Excuse me!
抱歉
Hey, Shosh. Is this a good time?
索索 你现在方便吗
Yeah.
方便
What's up?
出了什么事
Not graduating. That's what's up.
我没能毕业 就这事
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Apparently I'm missing three credits
很明显 我少了三个学分
because my fucking cunt of a glaciology professor
因为那欠操的冰川学教授
decided to fail the shit out of me.
把我的这门课当掉了
Oh, my gosh. I'm so sorry.
天呐 我很抱歉
Do you think maybe you were a little distracted this semester?
你觉不觉得可能这学期你有点心不在焉呢
Yeah, maybe. 'Cause I get that.
大概吧 这个我深有体会
My junior year at Oberlin,
我在欧柏林大学读大三的那年
when Charlie and I first got together, we were so lazy.
第一次和查理在一起 我们简直懒出翔
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表