剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
because it has a legacy of strength and independence.
因为这象征着坚强和独♥立♥
Yeah, you know what else it has?
是啊 知道还代表什么吗
Only one letter differentiates it from my first name.
跟我的名就差一个字
Which is really weird.
超奇怪的
Mom, I go into the city to work every day
妈 我每天去市里上班
at a job where I am respected.
工作中大家都很尊重我
I have friends. I'm getting a new apartment.
我有朋友 我快搬进新公♥寓♥了
I've already fixed everything.
我已经重回正轨了
Marnie, where were you? I have a meeting.
玛妮 你上哪去了 我要开会呢
I know. I'm sorry. It was my fucking mom.
我知道 抱歉 都怪我那该死的妈
Okay. don't feel guilt. I love you, too.
好吧 别往心里去 我也爱你
I'm sorry. Fine.
抱歉 没事啦
Hi, I'm Kelvyn
我叫凯尔文
and I'm an addict.
我是瘾君子
I'm having some issues with change.
我惧怕改变
You know, the first three years that I lived in New York,
我住在纽约的前三年
it was magic. It was just pure magic.
真太奇妙了 美妙之极
I mean, it was like my block was like a Fellini movie.
就像我生活在费里尼电影里
But one that you would actually want to watch.
不过是会让人想去看的一部电影
Just the characters that you would see.
那些你看到的人物
I just miss the way that I would just go to the fucking corner
真的很怀念去转角
to see what Brenda,
看看布兰达
the guy with the flattop, was doing, you know?
那个平头男在干什么
And Brenda's not there anymore.
但布兰达不在了
That whole world isn't there anymore.
整个世界都不在了
They're all gone.
都消失不见了
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Yes, it is. It's my fault.
是的 就是我的错
Mindy. Mindy.
明迪 明迪
Let's touch with our hearts, not our hands.
我们要用心交流 不是用手
What does Kelvyn's share bring up for you, Jessa?
凯尔文的故事给你什么启发了吗 洁莎
Nothing?
什么都没有吗
No, just how awkward it is watching everyone
没有 只觉得看大家努力
try and get it up for each other.
相互支持很尴尬
This guy's crying because a Froyo
这家伙因为他那片开了家酸奶铺
opened up on his block.
哭得梨花带雨
He's trying to think of the saddest thing he can think of
他努力去想最悲伤的事
and it's not that sad.
但其实根本不悲伤
She's a bitch.
她真是个贱♥人♥
Mindy, try and stay in your experience.
明迪 想着自己的经历
She's a bitch. That's my experience.
她就是个贱♥人♥ 这就是我的经历告诉我的
That's good.
真好
How long, Jessa, have you been using?
洁莎 你吸毒多久了
What do you want, Jock? Do you want me to cry?
你想怎样 乔克 要我哭吗
Is that what you want?
你想这样吗
About how my dad has been in rehab 12 times?
说我爸出入戒毒所12次
About how I don't even have his number?
说我甚至没有他的电♥话♥
Or my mother, how she can't even go to the bathroom on her own?
还是说我妈都没法自己上厕所
Or how alone I feel and without a life vest?
或是说我倍感孤独 找不到出路
Is that what you guys want? Because I can do it.
这是你们想听的吗 那我能说
I'm really good at it,
我真的超擅长说这些
but it's really exhausting and boring.
但这真的又累又无聊
And, by the way, I figured my shit out already
顺便一说 我五岁
when I was five years old, okay?
就已经看透人生了好吗
Heroin is really fun.
海♥洛♥因♥很有意思
But it can also kill you, okay?
但也能害死人
And Melvin over here... Kelvyn.
还有那边的马尔文... 凯尔文
Kelvyn over here is a dark horse of society.
那边的凯尔文是社会的黑♥马♥
Not in a good way, my friend. Oh, fuck you.
可不是赞美你 我的朋友 操
He's not a dark horse.
他不是黑♥马♥
Okay, let's talk about "Mindy Methface" over here.
好吧 再谈谈这位"吸毒脸明迪"
Mindy enjoys wearing scrunchies.
明迪喜欢戴束发带
No one has addressed that.
没人说过这一点
Scrunchies? I've never worn a fucking scrunchie in my whole life.
束发带 我这辈子都没戴过这玩意
You want to wear them, though.
但你很想试试
How come no one has talked about this guy
怎么没人提他呢
and that he insists on... Jock, are you just gonna let her
他坚持... 乔克 你就让她
do this. being called "Phred" with a "Ph"?
这样胡闹 别人叫他佛雷德 而不是弗
She's ruining everything.
她把气氛都破坏了
She's running the group now. She's in charge.
她牵着我们的鼻子走 她都夺权了
She's not running the group.
她没有掌权
I'm sorry. Shh.
抱歉 嘘
Jessa. Jessa.
洁莎 洁莎
I don't know what else to say.
我都不知道说什么了
You're already on male ban.
你已经在男生禁令里了
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
This sign makes it pretty clear.
板上写得很清楚了
Jessa...
洁莎...
how do you think you're progressing here?
你觉得你在这有什么进步吗
You know, I think.
我觉得
I think I'm doing really good.
我觉得我很好了
I haven't done drugs. I've made some friends,
我没有吸毒 也交了一些朋友
some really ugly friends and I don't even mind.
长得都很丑 但我不在乎了
You know, I'm only here
我来这里
because it's what my grandmother would pay for.
只是因为我奶奶肯付这个钱
I do 60 days, and then she gets me
六十天之后 她就会给我
a plane ticket and rent
一张机票和房♥租
and, actually, these boots that I want.
还有几双我很想要的靴子
They're called UGGs. They're from Australia.
UGG的 澳大利亚制♥造♥
That's terrific.
那太好了
All right, get your foot off my desk and go.
好吧 脚拿下去 走吧
This stuff is amazing.
这篇文章太棒了
It's fantastic. You're really cranking on this.
太好了 你的构思真的非常好
I'm so glad you're happy with it.
我很高兴你喜欢
And I'm also, it goes without saying,
不用说你也知道
so glad you're not suing me.
我也非常感激你没有起诉我
Why didn't you tell me you were suffering from mental illness?
你为什么不告诉我你患有精神上的疾病
That's something we can work with.
我们完全有办法解决的
I guess I was embarrassed to tell you the truth.
我可能只是很不好意思
You were embarrassed? Yeah.
你不好意思说 是的
You were embarrassed?
你还不好意思
You write about jerking a kidney stone
你写了一段某波多黎各的犹太人
out of some Puerto Rican Jew's dick
挣扎地从鸡♥巴♥里排出肾结石的事
and you're embarrassed?
然后你还不好意思了
Okay, I see an inconsistency.
好吧 听起来很矛盾
Seriously, this stuff is amazing. Thank you.
说正经的 这篇文章太赞了 谢谢
And I think we should launch the first chapter on Nerve.Com.
我们应该在胆识网发布第一章
Honestly, any dot-com you want to put it on
说实话 随便发什么网
is gonna be great by me.
我都很开心
But I am gonna work you on this. Yes.
但我们要一起工作 好的
I'm gonna work you all night. Yes.
整日整夜的工作 好的
Are you ready for that? Are you healthy enough?
你准备好了吗 身体承受得了吗
Fully. 100%. You're not shitting me, right?
完全可以 百分百 你没耍我吧
I could not be more ready.
我已经完全准备好了
And this isn't like the manic thing I say
这不是什么胡话
right before I chop my ear off and send it to you in the mail
不会说完我就割耳朵寄给你
and blame you for my death.
然后怪你害死我
Did you just bite the cup?
你刚刚咬了一口杯子吗
It's famous. It's a trademark. Try it.
这很有名 招牌的 试试看
That's what this place is famous for.
这地方因此闻名
I've been drinking from a cup this whole time
我用这杯子喝了这么久
and I didn't know it was made of pure chocolate?
都不知道这杯子完全用巧克力做的
Thank you so much.
太感谢了
You're welcome. Oh, my God.
不客气 天呐
So my editor says my writing is better than it's ever been,
我的编辑说我的文章从没这么好过
which is really exciting and amazing
这让我非常兴奋和高兴
because it makes me feel like everything that's been so terrible
因为我觉得那么苦逼
and painful in the last few months
又痛苦的前几个月
was leading me to this point, you know?
都是为了我今日的成就
And it's amazing to realize that my only limitation
而且知道自己的想法是我唯一的阻碍
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表