剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
to gauge exactly when to fire 'em up.
早一秒钟 你就死定了
A second too soon, you're a smoking hole,
晚一秒钟 你就烤焦了
and a second too late, you're a barbecue chicken.
对 还好你的职业生涯要结束了 爱德
Yeah, it's a good thing you're at the end of your career, Ed.
你的盼头也不多了
You ain't got that much to look forward to anyway.
一路顺风 朋友
Godspeed, friend.
(传输结束)
莫莉
Mol.
这有用吗
Is this gonna work?
我不会说谎 这是最棘手的飞行
I'm not gonna lie. This is about as tricky as flying gets.
上次我尝试类似的动作
Last time I tried anything like this
还是在托皮卡州博览会上 做特技飞行的时候
was back in my barnstorming days at the Topeka State Fair.
你曾是特技飞行员 为什么我一点不感到惊奇
You were a barnstormer. Why does that not surprise me?
是的 穿着小丑服装驾驶飞机 全套特技
Oh, yeah. Clown suit, flying on the wings, the works.
在那些混♥蛋♥取消了水星13计划后 那是我唯一的谋生手段
Only way I could make a living after these fuckers killed Mercury 13.
他们怎么都甩不掉你 是吗
They can't keep you away, can they?
不可能
Not a chance.
抱歉
Excuse me.
-安波 -嗨 凯伦
-Amber? -Hi. Karen,
我很抱歉打扰你 尤其是现在 可是我不知道还能给谁打电♥话♥
I'm sorry to bother you, especially now, but I didn't know who else to call.
-怎么了 -是吉米
-What's wrong? -It's Jimmy.
几分钟前我收到了他的留言
I got a message from him a few minutes ago,
他说得很快
and he was speaking really fast
说在约翰逊宇航中心有奇怪的事在发生
and talking about something weird going on at JSC,
然后他的电♥话♥就断了
and then his phone just cut out.
我很担心他 他最近有些反常
I'm really worried about him. He hasn't been himself lately.
好的
Okay.
让我看看我能想点什么办法 好吗
Let me see what I can figure out, okay?
谢谢你 凯伦
Thank you, Karen.
外面发射准备都做好了
Everything out there prepped for launch?
-是 -很好
-Yeah. -Great.
-爱德 -什么事
-Ed. -Yeah?
请让我来做这件事
Please let me do this.
我从1992年就接受 火星表面着陆器训练了 我很熟悉
I've been training on the MSAM since '92. I know it.
-她是我女儿 -我知道
-She's my daughter. -I know.
可是你活着回来的机率…
But the odds of you making it back…
应该让我去
I'm the one that should go.
如果有人去做的话…
If anyone's gonna do it…
-应该是我 -你在说什么鬼话
-it should be me. -What the hell are you talking about?
你家里面有老婆孩子 你还有一辈子要过
You got a wife and kid back home. You got your whole life in front of you.
没什么可讨论的了
End of discussion.
可是…
But…
-我真的没时间跟你争论… -是我 爱德
-I really don't have time to argue-- -It was me, Ed.
你什么 你在说什么鬼话
You what? What the hell are you talking about?
没有释放钻机套管压力的人是我
I'm the one who didn't relieve the housing pressure on the drill.
不是尼克
Not Nick.
什么
What?
钻机散开是我的错
It's my fault the drill came apart.
-不 这不可能 -是真的 爱德
-No, that's not possible. -It's true, Ed.
你受到了干扰 那是个错误
You got distracted. It was a mistake.
不
No.
我看到数字在上升 我没有做出任何行动来停止它
I saw the numbers rising. I didn't do anything to stop it.
为什么
Why?
我…
I--
我关掉了通讯设备
I just turned the comm off.
我不知道 我在生气
I don't know. I was angry.
我当时一团糟
I was a mess.
爱德 我很抱歉
Ed, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
爱德 拜托 我必须做这件事
Ed, please. I have to do this.
-我必须做这件事 拜托 爱德 -不
-I have to do this, please, Ed. -No.
-拜托 让我来做 爱德 拜托 -不
-Please, let me do this. Ed, please. -No!
在你说了这些之后 你以为我会让你送我女儿去吗
After what you just said, you think I'm gonna let you fly my daughter up there?
-我只是…我想… -你想
-I just-- I thought-- -You thought?
你根本没想 你这个自私自利的混♥蛋♥
You didn't think at all, you selfish piece of shit.
爱德 我很抱歉
Ed, I'm sorry.
我女儿不是让你摆脱负罪感的途径
My daughter's not the way you absolve yourself from your fucking guilt.
我来告诉你你该做什么 你要回去工作
I'm gonna tell you what you're gonna do. You're gonna get your ass back to work,
你要确保一切按计划进行
and you're gonna make sure that everything goes according to plan.
等这一切都结束的时候…
And when all this is over…
要算一笔账 丹尼
there's gonna be a reckoning, Danny.
你明白吗
You understand?
我听不见你
I can't fucking hear you.
是 指挥官
Aye, aye, sir.
滚吧
Get outta here.
请问 先生
Excuse me, sir.
你有没有看见一个年轻人 头发比较长 穿法兰绒衬衫和牛仔外套
Have you seen a young man, kinda longish hair, flannel shirt, denim coat?
-没有 女士 -没有 好 谢谢
-No, ma'am. -No? Okay. Thanks.
该死
Shit.
嘿 我是吉米
Hey, this is Jimmy.
请留言
Leave a message.
很好 把这个传输到欢乐谷基地
Good. Transmit this up to Happy Valley base.
确保他们使用这个更新的发射窗口
Make sure they use this updated launch window.
大家听着
Listen up.
我记得当时就站在那里 吉恩克兰斯暂停了倒计时
I remember standing right over there when Gene Kranz put a hold on the countdown
在阿波罗11号♥发射前 把大家召集到这里
and called everyone in here before Apollo 11.
对 我很老了
Yeah, I'm old.
我到今天仍然记得他说的话
I still remember his words to this day.
“未来是要我们为之奋斗和赢得的”
"The future is ours to fight for and win."
当时他说得对
He was right then.
今天他依然是对的
And he still is today.
所以我只想说
So I just wanted to say
我深感荣幸
what an honor
和荣耀
and a privilege
能和各位共事多年
it has been working with all of you.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
阿莱达
Aleida.
交给你了
The room is yours.
好吧 各位
All right, everyone.
该行动了
It's go time.
我们只有几分钟的时间 然后通讯延迟
We only got a few minutes before the communications lag
将阻止我们发送任何其他内容
will prevent us from sending anything else up,
所以让我们确保他们有最新的轨道
so let's make sure they have up-to-date trajectories
并且凤♥凰♥号♥上的乘员能看到发射场地
and that the flight crew on Phoenix has eyes on the launch site.
(一号♥火星表面着陆器应急飞行轨道)
(A.波列托夫)
这也会是阿列克谢的愿望
Alexei, he would have wanted this.
我想念他
I miss him.
我也是
Me too.
他应该会非常自豪
He would be very proud.
(上升 下降)
离发射还有60秒钟
Sixty seconds to launch.
你在上面还好吗 孩子
Doing okay up there, kid?
你知道 我只是在想我的职业选择
You know. Just thinking about my career choices.
你能行 凯尔
You got this, Kel.
欢乐谷 这是凤♥凰♥号♥
Happy Valley, Phoenix.
所有系统正常
All systems nominal.
我们的轨道平面对齐看起来不错 并且飞行轨道目标正确
Our orbital plane alignment looks good. And the flight trajectory is on target.
开始会合行动
Go for rendezvous.
收到 凤♥凰♥号♥
Copy, Phoenix.
我们这边系统一切就绪
All systems are a go on our end.
大力水手号♥
Popeye…
你可以发射了
You are go for launch.
收到 推进器臂开启 燃料箱已加压
Copy that. Booster arm on. Tanks are pressurized.
-爸爸 -什么
-Dad. -Yeah?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 孩子
I love you too, kiddo.
永远
Always.
永远
Always.
点火倒计时 五 四 三 二 一
Ignition in five, four, three, two, one.
见鬼
Shit.
(推力 动力)
轨道正确 速度每秒122米
Trajectory's right on target. Velocity 122 meters per second.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表