剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
什么 你是在给我一份工作
What? You're offering me a job?
做什么呢
Doing what?
你想做什么都行
Whatever you want.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
这里没有正式的职衔
There's no official titles here,
没有等级制度
no real hierarchy.
你可以开始做你为北极星所做的事
So start with doing what you did for Polaris.
你招募了业内最好的宇航员
You recruited the best astronauts,
工程师和飞行控制员
engineers and flight controllers in the business.
你知道人才在哪里
You know where the talent lies,
而且你知道如何钓到他们
and you know how to hook 'em.
我很感谢你给我机会 戴夫 真的 可是我觉得不行
I appreciate the offer, Dev. I do. But I don't think so.
凯伦
Karen.
你在一个疯狂的想法上冒了一次险 它没有成功
So you rolled the dice on a wild idea and it didn't pan out.
那又怎样
So what?
一个从来不失败的人
Show me somebody who never failed,
是一个从来不敢冒险的人
and I will show you somebody who never took risks.
我不能再做一次了 我很抱歉
I can't do it again. I'm really sorry.
要向山姆的一生致敬
What better tribute to Sam's life
还有什么比帮助我把你们建造的航♥天♥器 带到红色星球更合适的呢
than to help me take what the two of you built to the Red Planet.
阿莱达罗萨莱斯修好了 月球造船厂的核引擎故障
Aleida Rosales worked out the NERVA glitch in the lunar shipyard,
所以我们追赶上进度了
so we have that back on the timeline.
但我们再不能出现这种错误了
But we can't afford another slip like that.
1996年听起来很远
Ninety-six sounds pretty far away,
但四年一眨眼就过去了
but those four years are gonna be gone before we can draw a breath.
那么让我们从乘组人员开始吧
Well, let's get started on the crew then.
我们越早让他们了解情况
The sooner we get them in the loop,
我们就能越快地让硬件 和任务设计达到预期水平
the faster we can get the hardware and mission design up to speed.
我有爱德的乘组人员希望名单 他已经跟他们联♥系♥了
I have Ed's crew wish list here. He'd already reached out to them.
他想让他女儿去
He wanted his daughter on the trip?
如果你想要她或者任何人 告诉我
If you want her or any of them, just say so.
否则 你得去告诉他们坏消息
If not, you'll have to give them the bad news.
我已经想过了要谁当我的助手
Well, I already got some ideas about who I want in my right seat.
你知道的 他是个很好的飞行员
Now, as you know, he's a damn good pilot,
他对高级航♥空♥电子设备的了解 将会派上大用场
and his knowledge of advanced avionics will come in real handy up there.
打扰了
Excuse me.
什么事
What is it?
你可能想要看一下这条电视新闻
There's something on the news you may wanna see.
谢谢你 努瑞
Thanks, Nuri.
索莱福 简单...
Soloflex. Simple--
炙烤到完...
Flame-broiled perfection.
我欢迎北极星的联合创始人
And I'd like to welcome the co-founder of Polaris,
凯伦鲍德温加入赫利俄斯大家庭
Karen Baldwin, to the Helios family.
现在他想当下一个康拉德希尔顿了
So now he wants to be the next Conrad Hilton?
有些人说 普通公民与太空旅行无关
Some say private citizens have no business in space travel.
我特别不同意
Well, I emphatically disagree.
第一个载人高空热气球
The first hot-air balloon to carry a human being aloft
是由蒙戈尔菲耶兄弟设计的
was designed by the Montgolfier brothers.
第一架动力飞机是由 一对自行车制♥造♥商制♥造♥的
The first powered aircraft was built by a pair of bicycle makers,
威尔伯和奥维尔赖特
Wilbur and Orville Wright.
查尔斯林德伯格首次单人飞越大西洋
Charles Lindbergh made the first solo flight across the Atlantic
驾驶着一架私人公♥司♥制♥造♥的飞机
in a plane built by a private company.
罗伯特戈达德
And Robert Goddard,
他制♥造♥了第一个飞入天空的液体燃料火箭
he built the first liquid-fueled rocket that streaked into the heavens
就在他位于马萨诸塞州奥本市的小农场
on his little farm in Auburn, Massachusetts.
我们购买♥♥了北极星 好让我们开始一次大胆的新探险
We acquired Polaris to enable us to embark on a bold new expedition,
带我们去以前没有人去过的地方
taking us where no man has gone before.
通过添加我们开创性的新型 鱼鹰甲烷发动机
By adding our groundbreaking new Osprey-methane engines to it,
我们将推动这个独一无二的航♥天♥器
we will propel this one-of-a-kind spacecraft
飞出地球轨道 开始历史性的探险之旅
out of Earth orbit on an epic journey of exploration...
前往火星
to Mars.
全世界的女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the world,
我非常激动地向大家介绍...
I am thrilled to present to you...
凤♥凰♥号♥
Phoenix.
我们将在红色星球上建立自♥由♥企业区
We will establish a free enterprise zone on the Red Planet
让创新和经济蓬勃发展
so that innovation and economic development will thrive,
建设一个新的殖民地 一个造福于所有人的新社会
building a new colony, a new society benefiting all people.
但不要仅仅相信我说的话
But don't take my word for it.
听听将指挥我们火星之旅的人的话吧
Take the word of the man who will command our mission.
一个活着的传奇 他的经历可以追溯到
A living legend whose experience reaches back
太空探险的最早期
to the earliest days of space exploration.
指挥第一个月球基地的人
The man who commanded the first lunar base,
当他的乘组人员不得不返回地球 他独自坚守基地
staying alone when his crew had to return to Earth.
第一位在太空操作核发动机的指挥官
The first commander to operate a nuclear engine in space.
爱德鲍德温
Ed Baldwin.
- 怎么... - ...回事
- What the... - ...hell?
谢谢你 戴夫
Thanks, Dev.
爱德鲍德温不用等四年 就将领导我们的探险之旅
Ed Baldwin won't have to wait four years to lead our expedition.
我们将在下一个火星发射窗口出发 即1994年
We'll be going in the next Mars launch window, 1994,
提前航♥天♥局或者苏联整整两年
a full two years before NASA or the Soviet Union.
未来属于我们所有人
The future belongs to all of us.
好样的 爱德
Way to go, Ed.
报复那些杂种
Stick it to the bastards.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表