剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
当我们从土里爬出来的时候
It puts us right here,
我们的位置就在这里
when we dug ourselves out.
还有…我们是在这里 找到了卡斯蒂略和科拉多
And… this is where we found Castillo and Corrado.
一号♥居住舱在那里
Hab 1's there?
你觉得你能再回去吗 带领我们搜寻爱德和丹尼
You think you can go back out? Lead the search for Ed and Danny?
好 那就拿些咖啡和食物
Good. Then grab yourself some coffee and some food.
太阳要落山了 当今天的任务还没完成
The sun's going down, but this day is not done.
我和你一起去
I'm going with you.
好 好吧
Okay. All right.
好吧 我们把这些定位数据 发给航♥天♥局和赫利俄斯
All right. Let's get those coordinates to NASA and Helios.
我们认为宇航员 科拉多、卡斯蒂略、波列托夫和穆勒
We think astronauts Corrado, Castillo, Poletov and Mueller
在滑坡时大致位于这里
were about here when the mountain fell.
然后我们将这些位置转到当前局势
Then we move those positions onto the current situation.
穆勒和波列托夫在这里自己爬了出来
Where Mueller and Poletov dug themselves out.
颗粒状土石流以比较均匀的路径移♥动♥
So granular debris flow moves in a somewhat uniform path.
就像泥石流
Like a mudslide.
因此我们的初步假设是一号♥居住舱
So our starting assumption is that hab 1
埋在离他们不远的地方
is buried not far from where they ended up.
如果我们运气好 这应该给我们一个争取机会
If we're lucky, this should give us a fighting chance
找到一号♥居住舱埋在哪里
of finding where hab 1 is buried.
我们不能只是随便挖个坑 希望有所回报
All right. We can't just go digging up random holes, hoping to hit pay dirt.
你们把这里所有的熔岩管都标出来了
You guys mapped out all the lava tubes around here.
这意味着你有探地雷达 对吗
That means you've got ground-penetrating radar, correct?
我们当然有探地雷达 我们不是蠢货
Of course we've got GPR. We're not assholes.
很好 你们能不能想办法 把它连接到火星车上
Good. Can you figure out a way to hook it up to one of the rovers?
-我可以 -好吧
-I can. -Okay.
我们以网格形式搜索这片区域
We can cover the search area in a grid pattern.
超高频无线电恢复了
UHF radio is back online.
-我们可以出发了 -很好
-We're good to go. -Good.
凯莉、阿列克谢 凤♥凰♥号♥将指引你们 驾驶火星车到达这个地点
Kelly, Alexei, Phoenix will guide you to this point in the rover,
你们将从那里执行方形探地雷达搜索
where you will execute a square-out GPR search from there.
慢慢来 注意要精确
Take your time. Be accurate.
凯尔 在那里你不能让情感战胜理智
Kel, you can't let your emotions get the best of you out there.
你能行吗
You gonna be okay?
我能处理好
I can handle it.
那好吧
Okay then.
威尔、罗兰
Will, Rolan,
我需要你收集所有你能找到的推土工具
I need you to gather up all the soil-moving tools you can find
放在另外一台火星车上
aboard the other rover.
我们也许得挖一个大坑 并且要非常快
We may need to dig a big hole. Very fast.
-明白 船长 -照办
-Roger, skip. -Will do.
航♥天♥局、赫利俄斯和苏联三方
The NASA, Helios and Russian teams
联合展开对幸存者的搜救工作
have joined forces in the hunt for survivors,
昔日的对手被希望团结起来
the former rivals united by the hope
希望宇航员爱德华鲍德温 和丹尼尔史蒂文斯还活着
that astronauts Edward Baldwin and Daniel Stevens may still be alive.
他们已将搜索范围缩小到这里
They've narrowed their search to this area here
并派出美国宇航员和苏联宇航员
and have sent out astronauts and cosmonauts
用所谓的探地雷达来定位被掩埋的居住舱
with what's called ground-penetrating radar to locate the buried habitat.
与此同时 世界屏住了呼吸
Meanwhile, the world holds its breath.
请继续关注
Stay tuned
我们的更多全天候报道
for more of our around-the-clock coverage after this break.
(搜索区域)
我记得当我的男人怀疑自己的时候
I remember when my man was doubting himself.
他的医生开了斯特拉比加强版
Then his doctor prescribed Stelebris Plus,
这种神奇的新药专治勃…
the miraculous new medication for the treatment of erec--
我哥哥可能会死 而他们在利用这个时间卖♥♥壮♥阳♥药♥
My brother may die, and they're using this time to sell dick pills.
(静音)
难以置信
Unbelievable.
请告诉我不是你的那帮朋友 现在不行
Please tell me that's not your friends. Not right now.
我没邀请他们 我发誓
I didn't invite them. I swear.
凯伦 天啊
Karen. Oh, my God.
不敢相信你来了
Can't believe you came.
当然 我还能去哪
Of course. Where else would I be?
谢谢 我不知道自己能不能面对
Thank you. I don't know if I can handle this.
你可以
You can.
你还不知道 但是你可以
You don't know it, but you can.
嗨 吉米 你好吗
Hi, Jimmy. How are you?
你会告诉我们到底发生了什么吗
You gonna tell us what's really going on?
发生了滑坡
Well, there was a landslide.
可能是由于在山脊上钻探引起的
And it was probably brought by the drilling on the ridge.
我明白了
I see.
那么你大老远跑来
So you came all the way here
就是为了重复他们在电视上的瞎编乱造
to repeat some bull crap they're spouting on television.
这让他想起了很多关于他父母的情绪
It's bringing up a lot of old feelings about his parents.
我确定他会暗暗高兴你来了 我知道我是
But I'm sure he's secretly glad you're here. I know I am.
你最后一次吃东西是什么时候
When was the last time you ate something?
我不知道 一切都是一片模糊 我想是今早吧
I don't know. Everything's a blur. Um, this morning, I guess.
好吧 你带路去厨房♥ 因为我们要来做晚饭
Okay. So you lead the way to the kitchen. 'Cause we are gonna make some dinner.
-真的吗 你确定… -我确定
-Really? You sure you-- -Yes, I am sure.
这比坐在电视机前被恐惧淹没要强
It is better than sitting in front of that television, drowning in fear.
相信我
Believe me.
(航♥天♥局)
(搜寻航段11 完成)
(搜索航段12)
又完成了一个航段 还是没有他们的迹象
Another search leg down. And still no sign of them.
你在吃什么
What is that?
阿司匹林
Aspirin.
滑坡很…
The landslide, it was very…
我摆脱不了头疼
I cannot lose this headache.
(搜寻航段13 完成)
怎么了
What is wrong?
我小的时候…
I grew up with…
就在想有一天他可能会死
this idea that he might die someday.
那是我生活的一部分
It was just part of my life.
我过去夜里躺在床上发愁
I used to lie in bed at night worrying about it.
可是现在这个时刻也许终于来了
But now that the moment may finally be here--
我们不能这么想
We cannot think that way.
我忍♥不住
I can't help it.
想到他可能躺在某个土坑里
The thought that he may be lying in a dirt hole somewhere,
我们甚至可能永远 找不到他的尸体 我就…
that we may never even find his body. I just…
我跟我父亲的关系也很密切
I was also very close with my father.
他以前是苏联空军的飞行员
He was pilot in Soviet air force.
对太空项目非常入迷
He was fascinated with space program.
他甚至给我取名阿列克谢 这是…
He even named me Alexei after…
是列昂诺夫的名字
Leonov.
还有我妹妹 阿纳斯塔西娅
And my sister, Anastasia.
-等等 停下 -什么
-Wait, stop! -What?
可能是信标信♥号♥♥ 非常微弱
Possible beacon signal. Very weak.
是…
Is it…
(BCN-01 赫利俄斯)
是他们
It is them.
我们找到他们了
We found them.
天啊
Jesus.
这是一号♥火星车 我们找到了居住舱的位置
This is rover 1. We've located the hab.
现在发送坐标位置 请火速赶来
Sending you our coordinates. Get here as fast as you can.
探地雷达在这里发现了一号♥居住舱
So GPR places hab 1 here.
埋在20米深的土石流之下
Beneath 20 meters of debris flow.
信标信♥号♥♥非常微弱
So the beacon signal was extremely weak,
从埋在地下那么深的 无线电传送确实会是这样
which one would expect from a radio buried that far underneath the ground.
但它没有压碎 所以鲍德温和史蒂文斯可能还活着在里面
But it wasn't crushed. So Baldwin and Stevens may be alive inside.
对 但那里是夜晚
Affirmative. But it's night up there,
气温降至零下73度
and the temperatures are down to negative 73 degrees.
在严寒之下进度不会很快
Work in that cold will not move quickly.
用手拿工具挖掘20米
Digging down 20 meters with hand tools…
需要的时间是鲍德温和史蒂文斯所没有的
will take more time than Baldwin and Stevens have left.
我们需要想出更好的办法 各位
We need to come up with something better, people.
跟你们的小组讨论 做任何你需要做的事
Talk to your back rooms. Do whatever you need to.
我们开始吧
Let's get on it.
戴夫…去哪了
Where's-- Where's Dev?
他说他需要出去透透气
He said he needed some air.
苏联人有没有说过…
Do the Russians ever…
任何关于玛高的事
say anything about Margo?
就是她雷厉风行 为什么
Just that she's a ballbuster. Why?
没什么
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表