剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
We talking black ops?
我想是吧 这真的是一种选择吗
I suppose. Is that really an option?
可以是 但我必须向上级请示
It can be, but I gotta run it up the flagpole.
你就是上级 尼尔森
You're on top of the flagpole, Nelson.
你是参谋长联席会议主席
You're chairman of the Joint Chiefs.
这里只有一个人没有上级
Only one person without a boss in this town,
你知道她是谁
and you know who she is.
我知道
Yes, I do.
如果有帮助 我知道国防部正在寻找 为你的F-22项目寻找额外资金
If it helps, I know DOD is looking for additional funds for your F-22 project.
有人做了她的功课
Well, somebody's done her homework.
尼尔森 航♥天♥局如今有很多资源
NASA's got a lot of resources these days, Nelson.
我想这次陆军对空军的比赛门票 不起作用了 是吧
I guess Army-Air Force tickets aren't gonna do the trick this time, huh?
好吧 玛高 我试试看
Okay, Margo. I'll see what I can do.
但我至少需要一个星期 也许更长
But I'm gonna need at least a week, maybe more.
谢谢 这个叛逃者 将成为航♥天♥局的宝贵资产
Thank you. This defector will be a valuable asset to NASA.
我们回头再谈
I'll speak to you soon.
你以为就你在乎吗
Think you're the only one who cares?
-我在努力拯救这个公♥司♥ -我不用听这些
-I am trying to save this company. -I don't have to listen to this!
他们要待在那里 需要多久就多久
They stay there for as long as it takes!
戴夫
Dev.
戴夫
Dev.
见到你很高兴
It's nice to see you.
那么 刚才是怎么回事
So, what was that all about?
他们认为我不专注于核心业务
They think I'm taking my eye off the core business.
显然 火星任务的成本比预计的要高得多
Apparently, Mars is costing a lot more than projected.
凯伦 我们失败了
We failed, Karen.
我们登陆火星了 所有人今天都在说什么
We landed on Mars, and what's everybody talking about today?
不是我们 我们没有改变任何事 我们失败了
Not us. No, we didn't change anything. We lost.
这还没有结束 远远没有
This isn't over, not by a long shot.
我在北极星时的老关系联♥系♥我了 是苏联航♥天♥局的
One of my old Polaris contacts from Roscosmos reached out.
莱娜拉卡蒂奇 她想跟赫利俄斯开个会
Lenara Catiche. She wants a meeting with Helios.
我有种感觉这是我们想听的事情
I have a feeling it's something that we're gonna wanna hear.
对不起 你说“我们”
I'm sorry, did you say "we"?
这是否意味着你要回来了
Does this mean you're coming back?
我有条件
I have conditions.
比如
Such as?
我想成为真正的合伙人
I wanna be a real partner.
那意味着真正的权力 和首席运营官的明确角色
That means real power and a defined role of COO.
凯伦 你知道我们没有头衔
Karen, you know we don't do titles.
对 那有效地让所有人都一样 除了你
Yeah, and that's great at keeping everyone else the same, other than you.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
有 我想要一间办公室
Yeah, I want an office.
真正的办公室…有门的
A real one… with a door.
我认为这是我们所有人的原始冲动
I think it's a primal urge in all of us,
探索的需要和动力
the need, the drive to explore.
无论你多大年龄
It doesn't matter how old you get.
人类总是想看看下座山那边有什么
Human beings are always gonna wanna see what's over that next hill.
成为火星上的第一批人类让我觉得…
Being one of the first people on Mars makes me feel…
骄傲
proud.
这和家完全相反
It's the exact opposite of home.
哈瓦那是…
Havana is…
生机勃勃
vibrant…
气候温暖
warm…
充满活力的
full of life.
我在火星上的第一步 我该如何描述
My first step on Mars? How would I describe it?
普勒指挥官和我
Commander Poole and I,
我们打开了舱门
we opened the hatch.
我回头看到库兹涅佐夫指挥官 在我身后几步
And I looked back and saw Commander Kuznetsov a few steps behind me.
因为人类的命运属于茫茫星辰
Because humanity's future belongs to the stars.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
重来 删掉那段
Start over. Delete that.
火星就像…
Mars, he's like…
一个鬼魂
a ghost.
别笑了
Stop laughing.
我从来没录过
I've never done this before.
你知道 在苏联 在采访前就把答案给你了
You know, in Soviet Union, answers are given to you before interview.
它是什么样的
What's it like?
从某种角度来说 一切都是新的
Everything's new in a way.
神秘莫测
Haunting…
如果你不按脚本回答会怎样
What happens if you go off script?
砰 我第一个着陆了
Boom. There I was on the ground first.
砰
Boom.
我着陆了 第一个
I was on the ground. First.
纯净
Pure…
但同时也很古老
but ancient at the same time.
孤单
Lonely.
只需说出你的真心话
Just speak from your heart.
你的声音很美
You have beautiful voice.
除非你到这里 否则你就无法真正理解
You can't really understand it until you're here,
这个地方有一种力量
but something about this place
让你改变对事物的看法
really changes your perspective on things.
当你在这里
When you're here, it…
会感觉一切都是可能的
feels like anything is possible.
一切…
Anything is--
一切皆有可能
Anything's possible.
我在底特律长大
You know, growing up in Detroit,
像我一样的孩子并不多
there weren't a lot of kids like me.
那时 尤其是在我长大的社区
Back then, especially in the neighborhood I grew up in…
你不会告诉别人你是同性恋
you just didn't tell people you were gay.
先生 你不能没有预约 就走进麦迪逊女士的办公室
You cannot just walk into Ms. Madison's office without an appointment. Sir!
-你看今天的新闻了吗 -抱歉
-Have you seen the news today? -Sorry.
还没有
Not yet.
好吧 情况真的糟透了
Well, it's a real you-know-what-burger.
泰勒 今年是在航♥天♥局服役的第六年
Tyler, in his sixth year with NASA,
刚刚宣布他是同性恋者
has just announced that he is a homosexual.
天啊
Oh, God.
-但还有更糟的 -怎么可能
-But it gets worse. -How could it possibly?
-目前为止 航♥天♥局保持沉默… -他还在军中服役
-While, so far, NASA has remained silent… -He's still in the army.
这让人不清楚航♥天♥局之前是否
…making it unclear if the agency
知道泰勒少校的性取向
was aware of Major Tyler's sexual orientation.
他到底在想什么
What the fuck was he thinking?
这不可能发生
This can't be happening.
我们在火星上才三个星期
Three weeks, we're on Mars.
才短短三个星期
Three goddamn weeks.
人类历史上最伟大的时刻
The greatest moment in human history,
所有媒体都在报道威尔泰勒
and all the media is gonna talk about is Will fucking Tyler?
-副总统到了 -让他进来
-The vice president is here. -Send him in.
总统女士 我对此感到抱歉
I am sorry about this, Madam President.
那个家伙玷污了你的伟大成就 真是太遗憾了
It's a shame that man put this stain on your great accomplishment.
布拉德福德主席 五角大楼对此有什么看法
Chairman Bradford, where does the Pentagon stand on this?
他依然是现役军人
He is still active-duty military.
我们的政策是 被发现是同性恋的现役军人
Our policy is that active-duty soldiers who are found to be homosexuals
会被开除军籍
are dishonorably discharged.
一清二楚
Pretty cut-and-dried.
只是在未来两年中 他会在火星上
Except for the fact that he's on Mars for the next two years.
这个年轻人决定他要发表声明
This young man decided he wanted to make a statement.
那要我说 我们就杀一儆百
Well, then I say we make a statement out of him.
美国人♥民♥对此的看法非常清楚
The American people are crystal clear on this.
去年民♥意♥调查中有73%的人说
Seventy-three percent of people polled last year said
同性恋是错误的
that homosexuality is wrong.
儿童崇拜宇航员 他们应该是榜样
Children look up to astronauts. They're supposed to be role models.
我告诉你 总统女士 如果我们在此事上不坚定 我…
I'm telling you, Madam President, if we show weakness here, w--
我不是不坚定 我在考虑我的所有选择
I'm not showing weakness. I'm considering all my options.
对就业法案而言 这让我们陷入了困境
This puts us in a tough spot here, in terms of the jobs bill.
我们终于得到足够多的温和派的支持…
We finally got the support of enough moderates--
我们面临的是军队的神圣性
We're talking about the sanctity of the military
和国家的未来
and the future of this country!
我为提高声音道歉
I apologize for raising my voice,
但恕我直言 总统女士
but with all due respect, Madam President,
如果你对此不采取坚定的立场
if you don't take a firm stand on this,
你的就业法案将会失去 至少50名共和党支持者
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表