剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
好吧 各位 听着
All right, folks. Listen up.
我学到的是 任何你能走出去的着陆 都是成功的着陆
The way I learned it, any landing you can walk away from is a good one.
但旅居者号♥在降落的过程中受到损坏
But Sojourner took a beating on the way down.
休斯敦说引擎的损坏将使它无法再飞
Houston says the damage to her engines is gonna ground her for good.
好在我跟赫利俄斯的指挥官关系不错
Luckily, I have pull with the Helios commander.
现在我们只能搭他们的飞船回家了
They're gonna be our ride home now.
但首要的是我们需要在日落前到达居住舱
But first things first, we need to get to our hab before sundown.
居住舱的降落地点离这里有3公里
The modules landed three klicks from here.
现在 我不需要提醒你们
Now, I don't need to remind you
欢乐谷夜里的气温将降至 温暖的摄氏零下100度以下
that Happy Valley gets down to a balmy minus 100 degrees Celsius at night.
所以我们必须快点赶路
So, yeah, we're gonna have to hoof it.
带上能拿得动的
Grab what you can carry.
回头我们再用火星车搬运剩下的东西
We'll come back with the rovers for the rest.
欢迎来到红色星球 各位
Welcome to the Red Planet, people.
关闭联氨歧管
Inerting hydrazine manifold.
排气中
Venting…
回到温馨家园了
Home sweet home.
(赫利俄斯航♥天♥公♥司♥)
好的 各位 让我们进去吧 启动居住舱
All right, people. Let's get inside and power up the hab.
威尔 快点
Will, come on.
哇
Wow.
《新伊甸园》
在月球竞赛失败几乎三十年后 我们赢得了火星竞赛的胜利
Almost thirty years after we lost the moon, we have won Mars.
(美国赢得火星竞赛)
我知道人们会说这是平局
Now, I know people are saying it was a tie,
但是一艘美国飞船带着宇航员着陆了
but an American ship is what took them down to the surface,
所以在我看来 公平地说 这是美国的胜利
so in my book, it's an American win, fair and square.
水是对三方任务都是必不可少的资源 找到水的竞赛
The race to find water, an essential resource for all three missions,
才刚刚开始
has only just begun.
之所以选定位于水手谷的着陆地点
The landing sites in Valles Marineris were selected
是因为有迹象表明这里的 火星土壤下有冰层
due to their promising indications of ice deposits under the Martian soil.
赫利俄斯的乘员已经找到一些小型冰层
The crew of Helios has already located some small deposits,
(赫利俄斯活动火星居住舱着陆)
足够与火星大气结合
enough to combine with the Martian atmosphere
以开始制♥造♥他们返程所需的甲烷燃料
to begin making the methane fuel needed for their return trip home.
这是一项尤为关键的任务
A particularly vital task,
鉴于凤♥凰♥号♥现在是唯一 能够将三组乘员带回地球的飞船
considering Phoenix is now the only ship able to take all three crews back to Earth
因为旅居者号♥的引擎在着陆过程中受损
after Sojourner's engines were damaged during its landing.
而这不是航♥天♥局和苏联航♥天♥局 所面临的唯一困难
And that isn't the only setback for NASA and Roscosmos
他们找水的努力至今为止没有结果
as their own search for water has apparently come up dry to this point.
(航♥天♥局组装火星居住舱)
让他们的情况更加糟糕的是
Their situation is further exacerbated
八名宇航员和苏联宇航员所需的补给
by the reality of accommodating eight astronauts and cosmonauts
原本是给六个人设计的这一现实
with provisions meant only for six.
这些乘员在火星上非常忙碌
These folks up there are busy, busy, busy.
他们必须找到水 自己制♥造♥氧气
They've got to find water, create their own oxygen,
安装他们的核能发电机 自己种植食物
set up their nuclear power generator, grow their own food.
我光是听听就感觉精疲力尽了
I'm exhausted just hearing about it.
但如果这不能让你心中充满温暖 我不知道还有什么能
But if that doesn't warm your heart, I don't know what will.
经过几十年的紧张关系之后 美国人和苏联人携手合作
Americans and Russians working together as partners after decades of tensions.
我以为美国东西什么都大
And I thought everything was bigger in America.
我们总是可以住你们的居住舱
Well, we could always stay in your hab.
它在哪来着
Where is it again?
对了 它在你们的飞船上 在外太空飘浮呢
That's right. It's floating out in space with your ship.
算了吧你们 我们是在火星上
Come on, y'all. We're on Mars!
这是一场探险 拥抱它吧
It's an adventure. Embrace it.
接下来
Next thing you know,
他就要唱《天下一家了》
he'll be singing "we are the world."
好吧 各位 听着
All right, people, listen up.
你们大概看出来了
As you can probably tell,
热控制系统仍然有故障
the thermal control systems are still malfunctioning.
我知道这很痛苦 但我们将继续定量配给水
Now, I know it's a pain, but we will continue to ration water.
寻找水冰的时间比我们想象的要长
Finding water ice is taking longer than we thought.
所以 在找到之前 我们只有我们带来的水
So, until we find it, we got what we brought.
由于我们在损坏的模块中 丢失了一些预备供给品
Now, since we lost some of our pre-supply in the damaged module,
休斯敦制定了一些用水配量
Houston's worked out some water usage rations.
没人每天不到2升水
Half a gallon per person per day.
这包括所有用水
Now, that includes everything.
饮用 食物补水…
Drinking, food rehydration…
还有清洁用水
and sanitation.
我知道…
I know. I know.
与此同时 威尔 罗兰
Meantime, Will, Rolan,
请你们两个继续修复热控制
if you two can continue to repair the thermal controls.
凯莉 继续育苗
Kelly, keep going with the seedlings.
马雅可夫斯基医生 如果你能关注 大家的摄入水分水平 我们可以…
Dr. Mayakovsky, if you can keep tabs on people's hydration levels, we can--
我再说一次 指挥官 请不要给我的乘员下命令
Again, please do not give orders to my crew, Commander.
指挥官 你能不能派你的医生
Commander, would you please assign your doctor
关注大家的摄入水分水平
to keep tabs on people's hydration levels?
如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
好吧 各位 我们今晚准备休息吧
All right, people. Let's get settled in for the night.
我不能相信又要和你睡上下铺了
I can't believe I gotta share a bunk with you again.
在詹姆斯镇的时候够糟了
It was bad enough on Jamestown.
拜托 哥们 我们就像《天生冤家》
Oh, come on, man. We're like The Odd Couple.
是啊
Yeah.
我是整洁的那个 你是讨厌的邋遢鬼
I'm the clean one, and you're the annoying slob.
的确是这样…
This is true. This is true.
-晚安 -好
-Have a good night. -Yeah.
(赫利俄斯基地)
我们只差那么一点 凯伦
We were so close, Karen.
只差那么一点
So close.
当时沙尘暴还在继续 我…
I mean, the storm was still going, and I--
我知道那很危险
I knew it was dangerous.
预警和地形警报响起来
There was caution and terrain alarms going off…
但我还是准备要着陆
but I was ready to go for it…
直到我转头看见丹尼
until I looked over and saw Danny.
我就是…
I just…
无法忍♥受他发生什么意外这种想法
couldn't bear the thought of something happening to him.
他就像我的儿子一样 凯伦
I mean, he-- he's like a son to me, Karen.
我就…
And I just--
我不知道 我就是做不到
I don't know. I just couldn't do it.
我做不到
I couldn't.
所以我拉起了飞船
So I pulled up.
该死 拜托
Goddamn it. Come on.
-我的宇航服破了一个洞 -该死
-I got a hole in my suit. -Mist.
用另一只手套压住它
Clamp the other glove down on it.
试着确保不漏气
Try to keep it airtight.
这应该能缓解疼痛
This should help with the pain.
每隔八小时吃一粒
Take one every eight hours.
(对乙酰氨基酚可待因)
谢谢
Thanks.
你的手受了伤 根据规程
With an injury to your hand, protocol says
你必须在下一次换班时回到凤♥凰♥号♥上
you have to go back up to Phoenix with the next crew changeover
以防你需要更先进的医治
in case you need more advanced medical treatment.
得了 瞧 只是一个小伤口
Come on. Look, it's just a cut.
哥们 规则不是我定的
I don't make the rules, man.
丹尼 你没事吧
You okay, Danny?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
-让我看看 -我说了我没事
-Let me see. -I said I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
发生了什么
So what happened?
没什么 钻机发生了小意外
Nothing. Drill just went haywire on me.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
你记得关掉电机驱动器了吗
Did you remember to disable the motor drive?
是 我记得
Yes, sir, I did.
信不信由你 我知道我在做什么
Believe it or not, I know what the hell I'm doing.
我不需要你照顾我
I don't need you to fucking look after me.
玛高 我需要比这更多的信息
Margo, I'm gonna need a little more information than that.
尼尔森 我现在只能告诉你
All I can tell you now, Nelson,
这个人对美国来说是非常宝贵的资产
is that this person would be a very valuable asset to the United States.
但为了让他愿意叛逃
But in order for them to be willing to defect,
我们必须
we would need to
协助他的家人离开苏联
facilitate their family's removal from the Soviet Union.
我们在说秘密行动
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表