剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
我在下面
I'm down here.
在做什么
Doing what?
检查我们的位置
Checking our position.
我们已经检查两次了
We checked our position twice
在钻洞放炸♥药♥之前
before we even drilled the hole to set the explosives.
对 我再检查一次
Yeah, and I'm checking it again.
我们只有一次机会 最好万无一失
We only got one shot at this. Better make it count.
好 没问题了
Yeah. We're good.
那么…
So…
连接起来 检查雷♥管♥的连续性 然后我们就跑
Hook it up, check detonator continuity, and let's go.
准备好跑了吗
Ready to make a run for it?
我不像你那么年轻
I'm not as young as you.
我让你先跑 老家伙
I'll give you a head start, old man.
算了吧
Yeah, give me a break.
爱德
Ed.
爱德 听我说
Ed, listen to me.
我们痛苦万分
We're in a world of hurt.
二氧化碳水平上升了
CO2 levels are up.
开始让我的脑子不清楚了
It's starting to fuzz my brain.
听着 你说得对
Look, you were right.
我们需要穿上宇航服
We need to get into the suits.
我来帮你
I'm gonna help you.
不
No.
爱德
Ed.
我们一定要
We have to.
现在不重要了
It doesn't matter now.
那凯莉怎么办
Yeah, what about Kelly?
对她很重要
It matters to her.
我跟她吵架了
I fought with her.
就在…
Before--
我们去山脊之前
Before we went up to the ridge.
我最后一次和她通话…
My last conversation with her…
她生我的气 我没理会她
She was angry with me, and I dismissed her.
什么
What?
我最后一次和肖恩通话也是
The last time I talked to Shane too.
我对他大喊大叫了
I yelled at him.
告诉他做个男人
Told him to be a man.
做个男人
Be a man.
做个男人
Be a man!
听着 我不该说那些话 我在生气
Look, I shouldn't have said those things. I was angry.
另外…
Besides…
你不是唯一对不起肖恩的人
you're not the only one who sinned against Shane.
你记得我跟肖恩干的那些坏事吗
You remember all the shit Shane and I did?
破坏水表、炸厕所、污损学校储物柜
Breaking water meters, blowing up toilets, defacing school lockers.
所有人都以为肖恩是带头的
Everyone thought Shane was the ringleader.
我让他们那么想
I let them think it.
从来都不是他的主意
It was never his idea.
始终是我的主意
It was always mine.
我甚至教他从商店偷东西
I even taught him how to shoplift.
对 是我把他带坏的
Yeah, I dragged him into all of that.
当我们被抓到的时候 就让他承担责任
Let him take the heat when we got caught.
他每次都原谅我
And he forgave me every time.
无论我多少次在他背后捅刀子
No matter how many times I stabbed him in the back.
因为我 那天凯伦不让他出门
I'm the reason Karen grounded him that day.
如果他从来不认识我
If he had never met me,
凯伦就会开车送他去那场篮球赛
Karen would have driven him to that basketball game.
他就不会被车撞了
He would have never gotten hit by that car.
他本来会去安那波利斯上学 今天在这里的就是他 而不是我
He would have gone to Annapolis, and he'd be here today instead of me.
你知道 我以为如果我… 过着我夺走的他的生活
You know, I thought if I lived the life that I took from him…
他本来应该过的生活
the life he was meant to live,
就能在某种程度上弥补我犯的错
that it somehow might make up for what I did.
是我搞砸了
I fucked it up.
就像我这辈子搞砸所有事一样
Fucked it up like I fucked up everything my whole life.
嘿
Hey.
现在我还要离开艾弗丽…
Now I'm gonna leave Avery…
就像我爸妈离开我和吉米
like my mom and dad left me and Jimmy.
-不值 爱德 -丹尼
-It's not worth it, Ed. -Danny.
-丹尼 -一点不值
-Danny. -It's just not.
丹尼 嘿
Danny. Hey.
嘿 没关系
Hey. It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
爱德
Ed.
爱德 有件…
Ed, there's--
爱德 还有件事我必须告诉你
Ed, there's something else I need to tell you.
有件事…
Something--
喂
Hello?
不 我是凯伦鲍德温
No. This is Karen Baldwin.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
不 当然 我会告诉她 谢谢你
No, of course. I'll tell her. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-他们活着 -天啊
-They made it. -Oh, my God!
他们活着
-They made it. -Oh, my God.
-他们没事 -他们没事
-They're okay. -They're okay.
他们没事
They're okay.
他们没事 丹尼活着
They're okay. Danny's alive.
他们没事
They're okay.
他们没事
They're okay.
嘿
Hey.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
感觉糟糕极了
Feel like shit?
很好
Good.
这说明你活着
That means you're alive.
令人意外 考虑到 迪米特里从你身体里取出的东西
Surprising, considering what Dimitri pulled out of you.
凯莉还好吗
Is Kelly okay?
还有丹尼
And Danny?
是的
Yeah.
可是…
But…
爱德 阿列克谢波列托夫没活下来
Ed, Alexei Poletov didn't make it.
还有伊莎贝尔卡斯蒂略
Neither did Isabel Castillo.
尼克科拉多
Or Nick Corrado.
嘿
Hey.
凯莉
Kelly.
宝贝…
Honey. Honey.
宝贝
Honey.
宝贝 我真抱歉
Honey. I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
宝贝 我真抱歉
Honey. I'm so sorry.
宝贝 我真抱歉
Honey, I'm so sorry.
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
迪米
Dima.
迪米
Dima.
你尽了全力
You did everything you could.
我们对鲍德温女儿怎么办
What do we do about the Baldwin girl?
迟早她会知道她怀孕了
Sooner or later, she will find out that she is with child.
我们必须先告诉莫斯科
We must tell Moscow first.
和她的指挥官
And her commander…
这将整个乘员小组置于风险之中
it puts the whole crew at risk.
你理解 对吗
You understand, don't you?
对吗
Yes?
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表