剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
-Okay. Go ahead. I'll meet you there. -Yeah.
好
Yeah.
你怎么样了
So how you holding up?
-很好 -是吗
-Fine. -Yeah?
很好 对 真的
Fine. Yeah, I am.
一旦凯莉安全到达凤♥凰♥号♥ 我就感觉更好了
I'll be better once Kelly gets safely up to the Phoenix.
我们会让她安全到达
And we'll get her there.
好吧 我想给你提前说一下 看起来
Okay, so I just wanted to give you the heads-up that it looks like
那些混账们就要动手了
the bastards are about to make their move.
谁
Who?
董事会
The board.
他们想要从我们手中夺去赫利俄斯
They're trying to take Helios from us.
我们不能坐以待毙 等着他们夺去控制权
So, we cannot sit around and wait for them to take control.
我在跟一些国际合作者谈
I've been talking to some international partners.
-嘿 戴夫 我… -等等 听着
-Hey, Dev. I-- -Hold on a second. Listen.
我在跟一些国际合作者谈
I've been talking to some international partners,
我们对我们的工作很感兴趣
and they're really interested in what we got going on.
他们有一点犹豫
They're hedging a little bit,
-考虑到最近我们… -戴夫
-in light of everything that we-- -Dev.
什么
What?
董事会找过我了
The board approached me.
他们让我当首席执行官
They asked me to be CEO.
你怎么说
What'd you say?
我说我需要考虑
I said I need to think about it.
你考虑了吗
Have you?
我相信这个公♥司♥ 戴夫 真的
I believe in this company. Dev, I do.
我相信我们所打造的和我们正在打造的
I believe in what we have built and what we are building.
可它现在所需要的是一个沉稳的领导者
But what it needs right now is a steady hand.
-戴夫 我想要你… -不…
-Dev, I want you-- -No.
-我想要你知道… -不要道歉
-I want you to know that-- -Don't apologize.
这都怨我
This is on me.
我本不该偏离了我们的核心集体原则
I never should've broken from our core collective principles.
给你办公室 头衔 你要求的一切
Giving you your office, your title, everything that you asked for
这些完全破坏了公♥司♥所代表的一切
that corrupted everything that this company stands for.
戴夫 我们俩都知道这跟某种
Dev, we both know that this has nothing to do
抽象的团结理念毫无关系
with some abstract notion of togetherness.
是吗 没关系 凯伦 那这和什么有关系
Okay, it doesn't? So what does it have to do with then, Karen?
请你指教我
Enlighten me.
你
You.
戴夫 过去几个月来
Dev, over the last few months,
你古怪的行为 你的决策 你的…
your erratic behavior, your decision-making, your--
你无法根据挫折进行调整 这将我们的财务健康置于风险之中
your inability to adjust based on setbacks has put our financial health at risk.
这关乎我们公♥司♥的未来
This is about the future of our company.
关乎你声称非常关心的人们
About the people that you claim to care so much about.
那么你是为了他们这么做的 不为别人
So you're doing this for them? No one else?
不
No.
我也是为了自己这么做 但是告诉我这有什么错
I'm doing it for me too. But tell me what's wrong with that, huh?
我非常努力地工作才走到今天
I have worked my ass off to get here.
-现在你要拿走属于你的一份了 -我并不想这样 明白吗
-Now you're taking your pound of flesh. -This is not how I want it to be, okay?
戴夫 我希望你留下来 好吗 和我一起 你还是董事会一员
Dev, I want you to stay on with us, okay? With me, you have a seat on the board.
我们继续一起建设我们的公♥司♥
We continue to build what we have been together.
看着你掠夺我的公♥司♥
And watch you pillage my company?
把它拆分卖♥♥掉
Sell it off for parts?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
航♥天♥局在寻找解决办法 不过…
NASA's working the problem, but…
这不容易
It's not coming easy.
为了能够以我们手头的燃料发射
To be able to launch with the fuel we have on hand,
我们需要减掉更多火星表面着陆器的重量
we need to cut a lot more weight out of the MSAM.
我们还能从大力水手号♥上拿掉什么吗
Is there anything else we can take out of Popeye?
-需要减掉多少 -航♥天♥局说450多公斤
-How much do we need? -NASA says a thousand pounds.
我们已经把大多数座位拿掉了
We've already taken out most of the seats.
去掉所有非必要的硬件 没…
Cut out all the nonessential hardware. There's--
没有其他可拿掉的了 如果这东西还需要飞的话
There's nothing really else, if the thing still needs to fly.
还有一样东西可以拿掉
There is one more thing left to pull.
什么
What?
我们
Us.
我们是重量
We are the weight.
我们九个人
Nine of us.
差不多就是450多公斤
That's a thousand pounds, give or take.
什么 不
What? No.
如果我们留下来 凯莉就可以去了
If we stay, Kelly can go.
不 这根本就…
No. That's not even--
这意味着我们必须 等待旅居者2号♥来接我们
It means we'll have to wait for Sojourner 2 to pick us up.
那是一年半之后
That's a year and a half from now.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
你不能这么做 没有足够的食物能撑那么久
You can't do this. There isn't enough food to last that long.
如果我们开始严格配给我们所有的即食餐
Well, if we institute strict rationing of all our MREs
还有凯莉在丛林的作物 能够继续以相同的速度生长…
and Kelly's crops in the jungle keep growing at the rate they've been…
对 我是说 会很艰难 但是也许我们可以做到
Yeah, I mean, it'll be rough. But maybe we could make it work.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我不会让你们当中任何人做出这个选择
I am not letting any of you make that choice.
我们必须想其他办法 或者…我不知道
We'll just have to figure something else out or… I don't know.
迪米特里 有没有任何办法在这里分娩
Dimitri, is there any way to give birth down here?
很抱歉 没有
I'm sorry. There is not.
我留下
I'm staying.
丹尼 不
Danny. No.
我也要留下
I'm gonna stay too.
-我也留下 -还有我
-I will stay also. -And me.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
你们无法在这里生活那么久
You can't survive here that long.
不要这么做
Don't do this.
你们那里有很多放弃火星的讨论
There's been a lot of talk down there about giving up on Mars.
但虽然情况艰难 虽然我们怀念那些逝去的同事
But as hard as it's been, and as much as we grieve the ones we lost,
如果我们现在放弃 这一切就都白费了
all that would be for nothing if we gave up now.
所以 我们要将凯莉送到凤♥凰♥号♥上
So, we're going to get Kelly to Phoenix,
你们得派人来接我们…
and you're gonna have to come get us…
因为我们哪也去不了
'cause we're not going anywhere.
欢乐谷通话完毕
Happy Valley out.
(传送结束)
给我接通总统
Get me the president.
测试 一 二 测试 布兰登 音量如何
Check. One, two, check. How's that level, Brandon?
好的 很好
Okay, good.
我在约翰逊宇航中心外现场直播 我们刚刚听说…
I'm live here outside Johnson Space Center where we have just heard…
凯莉鲍德温和她未出生的孩子将被发射到
Kelly Baldwin and her unborn child are gonna be launched
在轨道中运行的凤♥凰♥号♥飞行器上 接受所需的医疗
to needed medical facilities aboard the orbiting Phoenix craft.
在约翰逊宇航中心现场直播 这一令人震惊的事态发展
This shocking development comes live here at the Johnson Space Center
数百人已经聚集在这里…
where hundreds have gathered…
(杰克逊克鲁兹制♥作♥服务)
你进入329辅助室后 寻找视频连接面板
After you get inside support room 329, look for the video patch panel.
拔下连接到一号♥切换台的电缆
Unplug the cable connected to switcher one
并插入这个收发器
and plug in this transceiver.
然后桑妮就可以上传 我们这里的摄像头拍摄的视频了
Then Sunny'll be able to upload the video we record from the camera out here.
易如反掌
Easy-peasy.
我们确定现在是这样做的合适时机吗
Are we sure this is the right time to be doing this?
这是完美的时机
It's the perfect time.
所有人都在看着航♥天♥局
All eyes are on NASA right now.
这将向所有人展示 它到底是一个多么腐♥败♥的机构
It's gonna show everyone what a corrupt institution this really is.
吉姆 今天我们要改变世界了
We're gonna change the world today, Jim.
并给你的父母他们应得的正义
And give your parents the justice they deserve.
你还好吗
You good?
好
Yeah.
…沿轨道飞行的凤♥凰♥号♥飞船上的医疗设施
…medical facility aboard the orbiting Phoenix craft.
我们将很快报道最新…
We will have the very latest on this very sh--
就算把火星表面着陆器上的 乘客从九名减至一名
Even reducing from nine MSAM passengers down to one,
以我们现有的推进剂来看…
with our current propellant on hand…
我们依然只能完成95.3%
we are still only at 95.3%.
95% 你开什么玩笑
Ninety-five percent. You've gotta be kidding me.
-这比80%要好 -谁在乎
-It's better than 80%. -Who cares?
完成到达凤♥凰♥号♥距离的95%可不行 要么是100% 要么到不了
You can't get 95% of the way to Phoenix. It's 100% or nothing.
阿莱达
Aleida.
跟我到外面说几句
Step outside with me for a minute.
玛高 我…
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表