剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
- 培训部 - 我想是
- Training Department. - I think.
那里是什么
What's over there?
我不知道 我想是更多办公室
I don't know. More offices, I think.
(宇航员会议室)
- 这个看来有希望 - 等等
- Now that seems promising. - Wait.
所有人都在盯着我们看
Everybody's staring at us.
那是因为你是航♥天♥世家
Well, that's 'cause you're space royalty.
这是飞行活动官告诉我们的 对吗 所...
Well, this is what the FAO told us though, right? So...
对 但如果你需要调整参数
Yeah, but if you're gonna have to adjust the parameters,
这需要一个时间框架
it requires a time frame.
(克利夫伯格)
(小黛比香蕉双胞胎)
香蕉双胞胎是什么
What are Banana Twins?
我想是有鲜奶油夹心的海绵蛋糕
Sponge cake filled with whipped cream, I think.
- 也许我们该走了 - 让我尝尝
- Maybe we should get going. - Let's see.
天啊 太好吃了
Holy shit. That's amazing.
是吗
Yeah?
我得多拿几个了
I might have to steal a few more of these.
- 不好 - 太抱歉了 该死
- Whoops. - I am so sorry. Crap.
- 我来帮你捡 - 真抱歉
- Yep. Let me help you with that. - Sorry about that.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
重力很讨厌 对吗
Gravity sucks, right?
- 太好笑了 我今天笨手笨脚的 - 是啊
- That's so funny. I'm all thumbs today. - Yeah.
- 光想着甜点了 - 好了
- Had my mind on sweets. - There we go.
- 非常感谢 - 享用吧
- Thank you so much. - Enjoy.
对不起 我想我们该走了 我告诉你我不擅长这种事
Sorry. I think we better go. I told you I'm not good at this kind of thing.
行了 我知道你玩得很开心
Come on, I know you're having fun.
- 我看到你微笑了 - 不 你没有
- I can see a smile. - No, you don't.
真的吗 我刚才看见了一下
Really? Well, I saw it for a second.
吉米史蒂文斯
Jimmy Stevens.
嘿 罗西先生
Hey, Mr. Rossi.
我告诉过你了 叫我亚历
I've told you before. Call me Al.
(航♥天♥局)
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
终于要做家族生意了
Finally giving in to the family business?
只是带一个朋友参观 对
Just showing a friend around. Yeah.
桑妮
Sunny.
吉米向我保证这里藏着很棒的零食
Jimmy promised me that there would be some great snacks hidden in here.
但我想我可能被误导了
But I think I may have been misled.
我把奥利奥饼干藏在柜子里麦片棒后面
I keep my Oreos stashed behind the granola bars in the cabinet.
没人在那里找
No one ever looks there.
谢谢你的提示
Thanks for the tip.
这是你展现浪漫说服力的朋友吗
So is this a friend of the romantic persuasion?
很棒啊 小子
That's great, kid.
那其他方面你怎么样
So how are you doing otherwise?
你还是喜欢... 你做什么来着 电脑 是吗
You still into-- What was it you do again? Computers, right?
是啊 我们...
Yeah. We--
我们检修系统并维修IT外♥围♥设备
We overhaul systems and repair IT peripherals.
诸如此类的事情
Stuff like that.
- 听起来很不错 - 是
- Sounds exciting. - Yeah.
- 嘿 你看到了吗 - 看到什么
- Hey, have you seen it? - Seen what?
这边
Over here.
挺酷的 是吗
Pretty cool, huh?
(第一届女宇航员25周年纪念)
“尊敬的史蒂文斯女士 我是你的崇拜者
"Dear Ms. Stevens, I am your biggest fan.
我希望他们选择你去月球
I hope you are who they pick to go to the moon.
在我小的时候 我父母总是告诉我 我能成为任何我想成为的人
My parents always told me I could be anything I wanted growing up.
可我从来不相信他们 直到今天”
But I never really believed them until now."
你妈妈 她真不平凡
She was something else, your mom.
是啊
Yeah.
说实话 我在詹姆斯镇 第一次认识她的时候 她在挣扎
To be honest, when I first met her up on Jamestown, she was struggling.
但一段时间后 她安顿了下来
But after a while, she really settled in.
找到了自己
She found herself.
除了那些在气闸里偷偷吸烟的时候
Except for when she was sneaking those goddamn cigarettes in the air lock.
是我偷偷拿给她的
I snuck those up to her.
是你
You did?
是
Yeah.
我应该向航♥天♥局安♥全♥部♥门举报你
I ought to report you to NASA security.
总之 我想你可能喜欢看到这个
Anyway, I thought you might like to see this.
谢谢
Thanks.
吉米 回见
See you around, Jimmy.
你在这里 我到处找你
There you are. I was looking everywhere for you.
我怎么都找不到胸牌 我甚至试了...
I couldn't find a badge to save my life. I even tried--
(亚历山大罗西)
天啊
Oh, my God.
你太棒了 我们走
You're amazing. Let's go.
参议员 我们就坐在这个办公室
Senator, we sat right here in this office
讨论了伙伴关系与合作
and spoke of partnership and cooperation.
我很抱歉 总统女士
I'm sorry, Madam President.
很遗憾 我不能再支持就业法案
Unfortunately, I can no longer support the jobs bill.
我很遗憾你这么想 约翰
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way, John.
在塔拉哈西和伯明翰之间的某个地方 我们停下来吃早餐
And somewhere between Tallahassee and Birmingham, we stop for breakfast.
李点了玉米片 然后他把塔巴斯科辣酱倒在上面
Lee orders cornflakes. And then he pours Tabasco all over them.
我坐在那里说
And I'm sitting there,
“你搞什么鬼 ”
"What the hell are you doing?"
他说:“卡尔 只有这样我才能尝到味道”
And he says, "Karl, it's the only way I can taste the damn things."
一个超越时代的人 没有他 我们就不会在这里
A man ahead of his time. We wouldn't be here without him.
我们都是 愿上帝让他的灵魂安息
None of us would. God rest his soul.
不过我们不是来谈李艾特沃特的
But we're not here to talk about Lee Atwater.
我们来是讨论眼下的情况
We're here to talk about this situation.
首先 全是胡说八道
Well, first of all, it's a bunch of hogwash.
完全的瞎编乱造 根本没有发生过
Total fabrication. Never happened.
民♥主♥党对1992年败选依然耿耿于怀
Democrats have never gotten over losing in '92,
现在他们想尽一切办法破坏我的总统任期
and now they're doing whatever it takes to torpedo my presidency.
这是对我们 对我们政策的有组织的攻击
This is an organized assault on us, on what we represent.
现在我们的民调数据有所下降 是他们恶毒攻击的时候了
Now that our poll numbers have taken a hit, it's open season.
你说得没错
That's all well and good.
但事实是他们会借此对你发动攻击
But the fact remains, they're gonna come at you with this.
一旦被媒体爆出 就成了真♥相♥ 不管是不是真的
And the second it's out in the media, it's a truth, whether it's true or not.
这太不可思议了 真♥相♥...
But that's insane. I mean, the truth...
真♥相♥总是有些意义的 不是吗
The truth has to have some meaning, doesn't it?
他们并不想要寻找真♥相♥
Truth is not what they're after.
如果是的话 他们为什么 会打着航♥天♥局合约听证会的幌子
If it were, why would they be using a sham hearing on NASA contracts
来提婚姻中的私事
to bring up a personal matter in a marriage?
经历了风风雨雨 持续了20多年的婚姻
A marriage that has lasted over 20 years, through thick and thin.
这太荒谬了
It's absurd.
绝对荒谬
Absolutely absurd.
真♥相♥是他们将不遗余力
What is true is they will stop at nothing.
找到任何缝隙 裂痕 他们要钻进去
They will find any crack, any fissure, and they will crawl down
深挖丑闻 直到他们找到能利用的东西
and dig in the dirt until they find something they can chew on.
去他的 我们也会这么做 你知道李会的
Heck, we'd do the same. You know Lee would.
我们如何把它扼杀在萌芽之中
Then how do we kill this before it starts?
巴伦是关键
Baron's the key.
自从他的性丑闻以来 他一直想找机会报复
Ever since he had his sex scandal, he's been itching for a payback.
你认为跟他讲道理他会听得进去
And you really think he'll listen to reason?
我向你保证 他还有一些不可告人的秘密
I guarantee you, he's got a few more skeletons in his closet
他可不想让世人知道
he doesn't want seeing the light of day.
对 这是个好主意 好好给他施压
Yeah. That's a great idea. I mean, really put the screws to him.
我会的
I will.
坦白讲 我们最好的防守就在我的眼前
But honestly, the best defense we have is what I'm looking at right now.
你们代表了美国应有的样子
You are everything America is supposed to be.
许多专家心中的问题是
The question on many experts' minds is,
“这会不会导致更多美国公♥司♥
"Will this lead to more American companies
与苏联人达成交易 ”
making deals with the Soviets?"
这是今天的华尔街弥漫的恐惧 因为苏联航♥天♥局和赫利俄斯的声明
That's the fear on Wall Street today as word of the Russo-Helios announcement
震动了金融行业
has shocked the financial sector--
詹姆士 送我去安德鲁空军基地
James, take me to Andrews, please.
总统女士 筹款活动还...
Madam President, the fundraiser is still--
告诉他们我身体不适 我要回白宫去了
Just tell them I'm under the weather and I'm going back to the White House.
我们乘坐波音707 不带记者
We'll take the 707. No press.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
史蒂文斯 我得跟你谈谈
Stevens, I need a word.
(穆勒)
什么事
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表