剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
Margo, I--
我需要你集中精力
I need your focus here.
我知道 我…
I know. I'm--
我需要跟你讨论一件事
I need to talk to you about something.
我知道 阿莱达 关于调查的事
I know, Aleida, about the investigation.
-你知道 -是的
-You do? -Yes.
我很抱歉你被卷进来 这绝不是我的本意
I'm sorry you got pulled into this. That was never my intention.
相信我 我试过阻止它
Believe me. I tried to stop it.
你为什么这么做
Why'd you do it?
你为什么要帮他们
Why'd you help them?
等这一切结束后 我们再谈
After all this is over, we'll talk.
但是现在 我们时间不多了
But right now, we're running out of time.
我需要你全神贯注
And I need you in there.
-你是说之前或之后… -拜托
-You mean before or after… -Come on.
把飞船在表面撞毁 让它对任何人毫无用处
…you crashed your ship into the surface, making it useless for everyone.
你们造成了山体滑坡
You guys brought down a mountain.
好了
All right.
让我们接受
Let's just go ahead and accept
火星表面着陆器只能
that the MSAM will only
达到95%的轨道速度
get us to 95% orbital velocity.
那么 我们如何完成最后的5%
So, how do we get the last 5% of the way there?
如果我们有时间建造 火星表面着陆器的第二级 使用不同燃料
I mean, if we had time to build a second stage to MSAM, with a different fuel,
我们就成功了 可是我们没有
we'd be gold. But we don't.
也许我们可以
Maybe we do.
她就是第二级
She's the second stage.
-什么 -凯莉
-What? -Kelly.
这怎么可能…
How is that even--
我们给她一个独♥立♥的推进系统
We give her an independent propulsion system.
推进移♥动♥单元
The PMU.
旅居者号♥上应该还有
They should still have that aboard Sojourner.
她接受过使用培训
And she's trained to use it.
推进移♥动♥单元的设计目的是让宇航员
The propulsive mobility unit was designed to get an astronaut
能沿着旅居者号♥的外壳来回移♥动♥
back and forth along the hull of Sojourner.
它没有足够的推力让她到达凤♥凰♥号♥
It doesn't have enough thrust to get her to Phoenix.
这与推力无关 和冲力有关 我们只需要一个更大的燃料箱
It's not about thrust. It's about impulse. We just need a bigger gas tank.
现在如果我们能找到方法
Now if we can find a way
将所有备用推进剂罐 连接到推进移♥动♥单元上
to connect all the backup propellant tanks to the PMU,
然后她可以获得进入轨道所需的速度
then she can get the velocity she needs to get into orbit.
抱歉 你是在建议我们把凯莉鲍德温 像火箭一样点火发射吗
I'm sorry. Are you suggesting we light Kelly Baldwin up like a rocket?
差不多
Basically.
史蒂文 带一个备用的推进移♥动♥包 和一些备用道具燃料箱到7号♥楼
Steven, take a spare PMU pack and some backup prop tanks to building 7.
想办法把燃料箱连接起来 获得最后的5%速度
Figure out a way to connect the tanks and go get us that last 5%.
明白
Got it.
比尔 如果这个办法能行
Bill, if this is gonna work,
她需要到火星表面着陆器外面去进行分离
she's gonna have to be outside on top of the MSAM for separation.
你和你的团队想办法
You and your team figure out
-我们怎么做到这一点 -我们走吧
-how we're gonna pull that off. -Let's go.
我需要负责模拟器的人员 解决所有可能出现的情况
And I want people in the sims working out every possible scenario here.
她不会有任何引导或导航
She's not gonna have any guidance or navigation,
所以她必须靠视觉到达飞船
so she'll have to do the rendezvous visually.
我们行动吧
Let's move.
(赫利俄斯航♥天♥公♥司♥)
好吧 大家都聚过来
All right. Bring it in, everybody.
我只是想让你们知道董事会要让我
I just wanna let you all know that the board of directors is going to ask me
辞去公♥司♥首席执行官的职务
to resign my position as CEO of this company.
凯伦鲍德温将取代我的位置
Karen Baldwin will be taking my place.
-什么 -开什么玩笑
-Huh? -Can't be serious.
他们认为我们应该把目光从火星上移开
They think we should turn our eyes away from Mars.
重新关注我们的氦3月球开采
Refocus on our helium-3 lunar mining.
那是利润最丰厚的地方
That's where the money is.
我不会对你们说谎 利润非常丰厚
And I'm not gonna lie to you guys, it's a lot of money.
鉴于最近的挫折
And given the recent setbacks,
他们认为我们走得太远 太快了
they think that we pushed too far, too fast.
我们应该撤退
That we should retreat.
但那不是我们
But that's not who we are.
-不是 -对吗
-No. -Is it?
戴夫 那是狗屁
This is bullshit, Dev.
他们不能这么做
They can't do this.
朋友们
My friends,
赫利俄斯是我这辈子的伟大事业
Helios has been the great work of my life.
是我们所有人这辈子的事业
Of all our lives.
但归根结底
But at the end of the day,
赫利俄斯只不过是一栋楼上的名字
Helios is just a name on a building.
我们所取得的成就不止一个名字
And what we've accomplished is more than just a name.
-对 是这样的 -那是一场革命 由我们所有人组成的
-Yeah, that's true. -It's a revolution. Made up of all of us.
我们一起组成的
Together.
我们能够并将重新开始
We can and we will start over.
对 是这样
Yeah. That's right.
但这次 我们要正确处理
But this time, we'll do it right.
没有董事会 没有任何会
No board of directors. No board of anything.
你们就是董事会成员
You will be the board of directors.
我们不会背弃火星 不会
We will not turn our back to Mars. No!
我们要加倍投入
We will double down.
更多基地 更多任务 更多一切
More bases, more missions, more everything.
这才刚刚开始
This is only the beginning.
我有个问题
I have a question.
对于那些选择跟随你进行这项新事业的人
For those who choose to follow you on this new venture,
他们的薪酬会和现在一样吗
will they be compensated the same as they are now?
谢谢你的关心 凯伦
Thank you for your concern, Karen.
是的 在我们站稳脚跟期间 会有一些初步的减薪
Yes, there will be some initial pay cuts as we get our feet underneath us.
我想和你说实话
This is just me being honest with you.
-大概多少啊 -是啊 要减薪多少
-What are we talking about? -Yeah, how much of a pay cut?
要减10%还是15%
Are we talking 10%, 15%?
我们不是为了钱
We're not in this for the money.
-我们要团结一致 -那是你的看法
-We need to stick together. -Speak for yourself.
戴夫 我们的股票期权呢
What about our stock options, Dev?
股票期权
Stock options?
对 如果我们辞职 我们的赫利俄斯股票期权就没了 对吗
Yeah. If we quit, we lose our stock options in Helios, right?
-我不知道这是不是真的 但… -泰德说得对 它们就没了
-I don't know if that's true, but-- -Ted's right. They'd be void.
那就相当于放弃十万美元
That's, like, a hundred grand we'd be walking away from.
-好的 -我不能跳船
-Okay. -I can't just jump ship.
我不能那么做 那是一大笔钱
I can't do that. That's a lot of money.
好了 各位
Okay. People.
这和钱无关
This is not about money.
这和我们任何个人无关
This is not about any one of us.
这关乎我们一起追求更高的目标
This is about all of us striving for something greater.
你说得轻松 戴夫
But that's pretty easy for you to say, Dev.
你很有钱
I mean, you're, like, rich.
-我只想买♥♥个房♥子 -我在还学生贷款
-I just want a house. -I'm paying student loans.
我的房♥贷
My mortgage.
从火星表面着陆器上面
From the top of the MSAM?
这不可思议
That's insane.
是 也许 可是…
Yeah, maybe, but…
这就是计划
that's the plan.
凯尔 你能行
You can do this, Kel.
记住这里几乎没有大气 所以在空中发射
Remember there's almost no atmosphere, so launching in the open
就有点像在月球上坐在月面着陆器上面
will be kind of like riding in the back of the LSAM on the moon.
你接受的推进移♥动♥单元的培训 比这里的任何人都多
And you've had more training in the PMU than anyone up here.
就像又一次舱外活动
It'll be just like another EVA.
更像被大炮发射出去
More like being shot out a cannon.
这…
Well…
但如果为了宝贝的安全必须这样做 我会去做的
But if this is what it takes to keep my baby safe, then it's what I'm gonna do.
这才是我女儿
That's my girl.
可如果我在火星表面着陆器上面 我怎么能驾驶它
But if I'm on top of the MSAM, how am I gonna fly it?
你不会驾驶它
Well, you're not.
我来驾驶
I am.
不 那…
No, that's--
我们会用完所有的推进器
We'd use almost all the prop.
你就没有燃料降落了 你会坠落在表面
There'll be nothing left for your landing, you'll crash into the surface.
我不会让其他人把自己置于危险境地
I'm not gonna let anyone else put themselves on the line
为了你和小爱德
for you and Ed Junior.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表