剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
No word from Ed or Danny Stevens?
还没有
Not yet.
见鬼
Shit.
好的 谢谢 凤♥凰♥号♥
Okay. Thank you, Phoenix.
告诉二号♥居住舱 我们预计两个小时后到达
Tell hab 2 we expect to see them in two hours.
-他们很难收到我们的信♥号♥♥ -照办 丹妮尔
-They're having a hard time receiving us. -Wilco, Danielle.
山体滑坡损坏了他们的全向天线
The landslide wrecked their omnidirectional antenna.
他们能和在轨道的我们通话 但和表面不行
They can talk to us in orbit, but not to the surface.
他们在尝试组装备用天线
They are trying to rig the spare.
凤♥凰♥号♥通话完毕
Phoenix out.
阿达什 看看这个
Adarsh, have a look at this.
(一号♥居住舱 未发现信♥号♥♥)
我见过地球和月球上的露天采矿爆破
I've seen strip mining demolition on Earth and the moon,
都没法跟这个相比
but nothing that compares to this.
天啊
Christ.
我来换到干涉合成孔径雷达 并与我们上次拍到的图像叠加
I'm gonna switch to InSAR and sync it with images from our last pass.
它应该能穿透沙尘 这样我们就能找到幸存者
It should penetrate the dust, so we can locate any survivors.
天啊 什么都没有了
My God. There is nothing left.
只有塌陷的熔岩管和土石流
It's just caved-in lava tubes and debris flow.
我们需要联♥系♥航♥天♥局 他们在开展救援行动
We need to reach out to NASA. They're mounting the rescue efforts,
我们需要调动一切人力做这件事
and we need to get everybody that we can working on this.
她说得对 如果有其他幸存者 被困在土石流中
She's right. If there are other survivors trapped in that debris field,
他们的氧气快要耗尽了
they're running out of air.
如果玛高麦迪逊 想派她的团队过来 我相信…
Well, if Margo Madison wants to send over her team, I'm sure--
不 他们在火星上有更多资源
No. They have more working resources on the ground up there,
-所以我们去找他们 -同意
-so we go to them. -Agreed.
好吧 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
我留下来
Uh, I'm gonna stay behind,
联♥系♥失踪人员的家属
reach out to the families of those that are unaccounted for.
亨利津曼可以打那些电♥话♥
Henry Zinman can make those calls.
不是打电♥话♥
Not calls.
我们必须亲自去告诉他们消息、陪伴他们
We need to go to them personally and deliver the news and stay with them.
明白
Understood.
戴夫
Dev?
戴夫
Dev.
我要尽一切力量
I'm gonna do everything in my power
找到爱德
to find Ed.
发生了什么
What's happening?
别动 我在清理你的伤口
Hold still. I'm cleaning your wound.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
山脊发生滑坡
Landslide from the ridge.
把居住舱掀翻了
It knocked the hab over?
更糟糕 把我们埋住了
Worse. Buried us.
谁知道我们被埋得有多深
And who knows how far down we are.
天啊
Jesus.
那我们被困在这个气闸里了
So we're trapped in the air lock.
是
Yeah.
好消息 舱内压力保持稳定 因此似乎没有泄漏
Good news, cabin pressure's holding steady, so there appear to be no leaks.
应急信标正在广播
Emergency beacon's broadcasting.
好 这就好
Good. That's good.
-这就能让他们找到我们了 -如果我们没有被埋得太深
-That'll lead them to us. -If we're not buried too deep.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
必须确保伤口尽可能干净
Gotta make sure it's as clean as possible.
有多严重
How bad is it?
够严重了
Bad enough.
看来你在钻机爆开时被一块金属片击中
Looks like you got hit by a piece of shrapnel when the drill came apart.
在你的腹部穿了一个洞
Punched a hole in your abdomen.
贯通伤
Exit wound?
不是
No.
该死 给我密封起来 他们找到我们的时候
Fuck it. Just seal me up. When they find us,
-马雅可夫斯基还得做手术 -如果他还活着
-Mayakovsky will have to operate. -If he's still alive.
你的病床礼仪也太缺乏了
Hey, your bedside manner leaves a hell of a lot to be desired.
我会改进的
I'll work on that.
好吧 我来用绷带包扎
Okay. I'm gonna bandage it.
-会很痛 -好吧
-It's gonna hurt. -Yeah.
该死 疼死我了
Goddamn motherfucking son of a bitch.
好了 包扎完了
Okay, done.
换气扇不工作 所以我们只有这个空间里的空气
Ventilators aren't working, so all we have is the atmosphere in this compartment.
和我们宇航服里的氧气
And the oxygen in our suits.
等这些都用完了 我们就窒息而死
And once that's gone, we suffocate.
大家听着
Listen up, people.
你们都互相认识 至少听说过
You all know each other, at least by reputation,
我就不浪费时间作介绍了
and I won't waste time with introductions.
戴夫 有没有什么新消息 是我们需要知道的
Dev, is there anything new we need to know?
有 我们的两个火星表面着陆器 和一个居住舱被滑坡掩埋了
Yes, both our MSAM and one of our habs were buried in the landslide.
但还好我们的第二个居住舱 没有受到太大损坏
But our second hab managed to avoid major damage.
因此我们无法从凤♥凰♥号♥上 运去更多人员或补给
So we can't bring any more personnel or supplies down from Phoenix.
没有火星表面着陆器 火星表面的人都被困在那里
And without the MSAM, everyone on the surface is stranded.
这是以后的问题
That's a problem for downstream.
现在时间是我们的敌人
Time is our enemy right now.
丹妮尔普勒的小组应该 在一小时后到达你们二号♥居住舱
Danielle Poole's team should reach your hab 2 in about one hour.
我们的首要任务是找到失踪的人
Our first task is to find the missing people.
-指挥官 很高兴见到你 -我也一样
-Commander, I'm glad to see you. -The feeling's mutual.
你们开始搜索行动了吗
Have y'all been able to mount a search?
目前一无所获
So far, no success.
有没有来自我父亲 或其他任何人的任何讯息
Has there been any communication from my dad or any of the others?
全向天线在山体滑坡中受损
Omni antennas were damaged in the landslide.
所以我们必须先修复超高频通信系统 然后才能收到讯息
So we must fix UHF communications before we can hear them.
对
Right.
马雅可夫斯基医生 一直在尽最大努力修复系统
Dr. Mayakovsky has been working on the system as best he can.
所以没有任何幸存者的迹象
So there's been no sign of any of the survivors?
滑坡发生时 科拉多、波列托夫 卡斯蒂略和穆勒都在地面
Corrado, Poletov, Castillo, Mueller were all on the surface when it happened.
还没有消息
There's been no word.
指挥官鲍德温和史蒂文斯在一号♥居住舱
Commander Baldwin and Stevens were in hab 1.
他们可能还活着并被困在里面
They could still be alive and trapped inside.
很好
That's good.
-嘿 丹尼 你应该喝点 -你应该坐下
-Hey, Danny, you should have some. -You should sit down.
你在靠肾上腺素支撑 如果你不小心 你会昏倒的
You're riding adrenaline. If you don't watch out, you're gonna crash.
没事
It's fine.
如果你一直动 就撑不下去了
Won't stay that way if you keep moving around.
好吧 你喝点水我就坐下
Okay, I'll sit after you have some water.
我没事
I'm fine.
是吗
Yeah?
你看起来不好
You don't look fine.
你在流汗
You're sweating.
那又怎样
So?
这里很冷 气温在下降
So, it's cold in here, and the temperature's dropping.
-嘿 看着我 -为什么
-Hey, look at me. -Why?
我说看着我
I said look at me.
我告诉你不要吃那些药了
Told you to get off those pills.
-你开始出现戒断症状了 -别再对我进行周日布道了
-You're starting to go through withdrawal. -Spare me the Sunday sermon.
你一直在自己注射合成类固醇 几年了 五年了吗
You've been shooting anabolics into your ass for the last, what, five years?
根本不是…
That's not at all…
现在还有什么重要
What's it matter now?
重要的是当我们从这里出去…
It matters 'cause when we get outta here--
从这里出去
Get outta here?
你还不明白吗 我们出不去了
Don't you get it? We're not getting out.
搜索队现在可能已经锁定了我们的信标
Search party's probably already locked onto our beacon by now.
-是吗 -是的
-Oh, really? -Yeah.
因为我们可能被埋在 50米或更深的表皮土之下
'Cause we could be buried under 50 meters of regolith or more.
反正我们其余的乘员可能已经死了
Rest of our crew's probably dead anyway.
就算是 航♥天♥局也会来救我们
Even if they are, NASA will still come for us.
我们可能只有六个小时的可呼吸空气
We have maybe six hours of breathable air.
即使他们现在开始挖掘 他们也可能永远无法及时找到我们
Even if they started digging right now, they'll probably never reach us in time.
好了 住嘴 别说了
Okay, stop. Just stop.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
是谁
Who is it?
听不见
Can't hear you.
如果我们从原来的位置走回来
So, if we walk back from our original position
以我们每小时2公里左右的步行速度
at our walking speed at around two kilometers an hour…
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表