剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
Well, giving out command slots based on anything other than ability
注定要失败 这你是知道的
is a recipe for screwing the pooch. You know that!
-莫莉 这不是我… -作为宇航员办公室的主任
-Molly, that's not what I-- -And as head of the Astronaut office,
-由我决定… -决定谁来飞和什么时候飞
-I decide who goes up-- -Decide who goes up and when.
我明白…
I know. I know.
等我从亨茨维尔回来 我们继续讨论吧
Let's continue this discussion when I'm back from Huntsville.
我非常期待
I can't wait.
你们站在上帝面前 和这个神圣的地方
As you stand before God and in this divine place,
我宣布你们结为夫妻 你可以吻新娘了
I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
-I love you. -I love you too.
他们来了 好耶
There they are. Yeah!
恭喜
Congratulations.
-恭喜 -谢谢
-Congratulations. -Thanks.
-谢谢 -恭喜
-Thank you. -Congratulations.
我为你自豪 孩子
I'm proud of you, kid.
你做得好 做得很好
You done good. You done real good.
-恭喜 天啊 -谢谢
-Congratulations. Oh, my goodness. -Thank you.
-你太帅了 -谢谢
-You look so handsome. -Thanks.
-恭喜 -谢谢 凯伦
-Congratulations. -Thanks, Karen.
-别客气 -好
-You're welcome. -Yeah.
(航♥天♥局)
(林登贝恩斯约翰逊宇航中心)
嘿…吼哈 要石油不要氦
Hey, hey. Ho-ha. Oil over helium.
(氦3是场骗局)
(航♥天♥局不要夺走我的工作)
太空旅游公♥司♥北极星的股价
…the stock price for the space tourism company Polaris
(海王星唱片)
今天早上大幅上涨
shot through the roof this morning
因为它的酒店举办了 有史以来的第一次太空婚礼
as its new hotel hosts the first-ever wedding in space
新郎是美国英雄 戈登和崔茜史蒂文斯的儿子
for the son of American heroes Gordo and Tracy Stevens.
这次婚礼是一次软发射 原谅我的双关语
The wedding is a soft launch, pardon the pun--
(公用电♥话♥)
-喂 -瑟吉
-Hello? -Sergei.
-玛高 嗨 -你好吗
-Margo, hi. -How are you?
我…有点冷 不过还好
I'm-- I'm cold, but well.
这次我订购了什么唱片
What album did I order this time?
是玛丽露威廉姆斯
It's Mary Lou Williams.
你知道她吗
Do you know of her?
是伟大的即兴表演家之一
One of the great improvisers.
像你一样 玛高
Like you, Margo.
这我可不确定
I don't know about that.
我们需要你的再次帮助
Well, we can use your assistance once again.
我们的工程师在 非对称扭矩方面遇到了问题
Our engineers are having difficulty with the asymmetric torque
在我们的火星轨道器上
in our Mars orbiters.
我会看看我能做些什么 我会用平时的方法联♥系♥你
I'll see what I can do. I'll get it to you the usual way.
谢谢 非常感谢你 玛高
Thank you. Thank you so much, Margo.
我应该谢谢你
I should be thanking you.
上个月对我们的制导 导航和控制子系统的姿态控制修正
That attitude control fix last month to our GNC subsystem
非常有效
worked like a charm.
我们是在N-3火箭上 集成传感器系统的时候发现的
We discovered it while integrating sensor systems on the N3.
我很高兴那个方法有用
I'm glad it was of use.
是有用
It was.
祝贺你们的宣布
And congratulations on the announcement.
当我们初次见面 天啊 那是十年前了 你能想象
Could you have imagined when we first met-- Oh, God-- ten years ago,
我们会在今天
that we would be here now,
同时为探索火星做准备吗
both preparing for the journey to Mars?
玛高 如果没有你的帮助 就不会发生
It would not have happened without your help, Margo.
我只是偶尔给你指了下正确的方向
I just pointed you in the right direction, every once in a while.
和你为我所做的一样
Same as you did for me.
再过几周国际宇航大会就要召开了
Only a few more weeks until this year's IAC conference.
我们将为火星举杯
We will toast to Mars.
瑟吉 我们还没到那一步呢 还有四年
We're not there yet, Sergei. Four years to go.
好吧
Okay.
先到伦敦 再到火星
First London, then Mars.
我非常期待
I cannot wait.
我也是
Neither can I.
喂
Hello?
你必须迫使她提供更多
You must press her for more details
关于他们的核发动机设计的细节
on their nuclear engine design.
我已经告诉过你了
I have told you before,
如果我逼得太紧 她的反应不会好
if I push too hard, she will not react well.
这是给你的指示
You have your instructions.
你们大多数人都知道 我是安波的伴娘 切尔西
As most of you know, I'm Amber's maid of honor, Chelsea.
抱歉 我只是…
And-- Sorry. I just--
安波一直是我最好的朋友和我的保护者
Amber has always been my best friend and my protector.
-香槟 -水就行 谢谢
-Champagne? -Just water. Thanks.
她始终是我的英雄
And she was always my hero.
而现在她遇到了她真正的英雄
And now she's met her own real-life hero.
一名宇航员 太抢手了 对吗
An astronaut. I mean, that is quite a catch. Am I right?
对
Yep.
我第一次在教堂见到丹尼
When I first met Danny at our church,
我就知道他是安波的真命天子
I knew he was the one for Amber.
他对待她的样子
The way he treats her,
他与她的家人和我们教堂的会众 相处十分融洽
and the way he fits in so perfectly with her family and our congregation,
就像一个童话
it's like a fairy tale.
感谢山姆和凯伦
Thank you so much to Karen and Sam,
还有北极星的所有人 感谢你们的热情招待
and everyone else at Polaris for your hospitality.
总之 请和我一起举杯
Anyways, please join me in raising a glass
敬我最好的朋友 我的英雄和她的英雄
to my best friend, my hero, and her hero.
我祝你们幸福一生 干杯
I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Cheers.
干杯
Cheers!
大家好
Hello.
抱歉
Sorry.
我是丹尼的弟弟 我不太擅长这个 所以我长话短说
I'm Danny's brother. I'm not very good at this, so I'll keep it short.
丹尼 你一直是我的好哥哥
Danny, you've always been a good brother to me.
尤其是从你戒酒以来
Especially since you've been sober.
你总是知道如何让别人感到自己很特别 感到自己很重要
You always know how to make people feel special, feel important.
我记得你从海军学院回来的时候 爸爸妈妈有多么高兴
I remember how happy Mom and Dad would get when you came home from Naval Academy.
就好像我们又是一家人了
It was like we were a family again.
所有人都一直说爸爸妈妈是多么幸福
Everyone keeps talking about how happy Mom and Dad were.
但实话说说 那是一派胡言
But let's be honest. That's horseshit.
因为他们要么是在吵架
'Cause half the time, if they weren't screaming at each other,
要么就是在朝着对方扔东西
the other half they were throwing things at each other.
现在他们成了月球表面的恋人 这就是航♥天♥局做的事
Now they're lovers on the lunar surface. That's what NASA does.
他们把事实扭曲成 他们希望我们看到的样子
They twist things into how they want us to see them.
他们为了国家牺牲了 他们为了太空计划牺牲了
They died for their country. They died for the space program.
他们为了对方牺牲了自己 但真♥相♥是他们只是死了
They died for each other. But the truth is they just died.
现在他们死了
And now they're dead.
总之…
Anyways…
今天是你们的大喜日子
this day is about the two of you.
让我们举杯 为我的哥哥 和他美丽的新娘安波
And let's raise a toast to my brother and his beautiful wife, Amber.
我希望你们找到他们从未找到的幸福
I hope you find the happiness they never could.
干杯
Cheers.
好 干杯
All right. Cheers.
干杯
-Cheers. -Cheers.
-在吗 -在这里
-Hello? -In here!
哈维 我说过三次了 停止
Javi, I asked you three times already. Stop.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
看来哈维在练习音阶
I see Javi's been working on his scales.
玛高阿姨
Tía Margo.
晚饭之前
Before dinner?
是用来清新味觉的
It's a palate cleanser.
图奇糖 我有图奇糖了
Tootsie. I got a Tootsie!
嗨 玛高
Hi, Margo.
嗨 维克多
Hi, Victor.
现在威尔逊参议员拉到了足够的选票
Now that Senator Wilson has secured enough votes
以确保她的共和党人提名
to guarantee her the Republican nomination,
她的民♥主♥党对手克♥林♥顿♥州长
her Democratic rival, Governor Clinton,
批评她在家庭权力计划问题上的投票记录
criticized her voting record on family rights planning.
中低收入家庭对克♥林♥顿♥的长♥期♥支持
Clinton's long history of support from low- to middle-income families
继续加强 因为他与…
continues to gain strength from his association--
哈维 安静点
Javi, quiet.
维克多 你能不能管管他 我今晚得做完这个
Victor, can you deal with him? I really need to finish this tonight.
过来 小淘气鬼 过来
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表