剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
your jobs bill will lose at least 50 Republicans.
如果你不向美国展示 我们掌控着火星上的情况
If we don't show America that we are in control up there,
我向你保证到1996年大选时 民♥主♥党将全面击败我们
I guarantee you the Dems will clean our clock come '96.
谢谢 就这样吧
Thank you. That'll be all.
格雷厄姆发表声明 要求开除泰勒的军籍
Graham made a statement calling for Tyler's discharge.
甚至利伯曼都在说如果我们不改变政策
And even Lieberman is saying if we don't change the policy,
我们就是懦夫
we're cowards.
(欢乐谷基地)
这已经完全失控了
This has gotten way out of hand.
你将面对极大的麻烦
There is a whole world of shit that's about to come down on you,
是我根本无法阻止的
and there's nothing I can do to stop it.
我知道 那是我的问题
I know. That's my problem.
不 这是整个任务的麻烦 也就是我的麻烦
No, it's the mission's problem, which now makes it my problem.
我不明白你为什么不能等到我们回去再说
I just don't understand why you couldn't have waited till we got back.
我已经等待了一辈子
I waited my entire life.
我受够了为自己的身份说谎
I'm done lying about who I am.
我理解 威尔 我真的理解
I get that, Will. Really, I do.
是吗
Do you?
你这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
听着 我所看到的 是你把我当作某种异教♥徒♥
Look, for all I know, you're sitting there thinking I'm some kind of heathen.
拜托 这话太出格了
Oh, come on. That-- That is way out of line.
但上帝把沙漠变成了伊甸园 对吗
But God made the Garden of Eden out of a desert, right?
白纸一张 就像这个地方
A blank slate just like this one.
我站在外面 看着一个未经触碰的新世界
I was standing out there looking at a new world, untouched.
我想
And I thought,
“如果这是我们种下 一棵新的知识之树的机会呢
"What if this is our chance to plant a new tree of knowledge?
重新开始”
To start again."
在距离地球一亿多公里的这里 谁有资格说
Who's to say, here, a hundred million miles from Earth,
什么是罪 什么不是
what's a sin and what's not?
这跟上帝无关
This is not about God.
这跟航♥天♥局有关
This is about NASA.
如果你有问题 你按照规程向上级报告
If you have a problem, you run it up the chain of command.
你不能在全国电视上脱口而出 好像你在莎莉杰西拉斐尔的脱口秀上
You don't just blurt it out on national TV like you're on Sally Jessy Raphael.
你不知道一辈子都带着 这样的秘密生活是什么感觉
You have no idea what it's like to live with a secret like this your entire life,
知道如果人们发现了你的真实身份…
to know that if people found out who you really are--
他们会怎样
They'd what?
他们会只因你天生的肤色而评判你
They'd judge you just for living in the skin that you were born in.
拜托 威尔
Come on, Will.
我为这个项目工作了20多年
I have been in this program for more than 20 years,
我每一秒都知道他们如何看待我们
and not one second has gone by that I am not aware of how they see us.
别站在那里告诉我说 我不知道这是什么滋味
So don't you stand there and tell me that I don't know what it's like.
作为同性恋和作为黑人是不一样的
Being gay is different than being Black.
是 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
至少你还有隐瞒的奢侈
At least you have the luxury of hiding it.
奢侈
The luxury?
-你懂我的意思 -实际上 我不懂
-You know what I mean. -Actually, I don't.
据我所知
Last time I checked,
重建宇宙的道德架构不是我们的使命
reconstructing the moral fabric of the universe was not our mission.
我们的使命是建立一个 可持续发展的基地并生存下来
Our mission is to create a sustainable base here and survive.
好吧 “生存”到底意味着什么呢 如果我们…
Okay, but what does that even mean, "survive"? If we're going--
它意味着停止只考虑自己
It means stop thinking about yourself
去修好该死的热控制单元
and go fix the fucking thermal control units.
马上
Now.
(赫利俄斯航♥空♥公♥司♥)
-莱娜拉 欢迎光临赫利俄斯 -谢谢
-Welcome to Helios, Lenara. -Thank you.
当然 你认识我们的首席运营官 凯伦鲍德温
And of course, you know our COO, Karen Baldwin.
-当然 -很高兴再次见到你
-Of course. -Great to see you again.
幸会
Pleasure.
女士们 先生们 请这边走
Right this way, ladies and gentlemen.
(水冰深度)
这太不可思议了
This is incredible.
看起来地下有太浩湖那么大的水储层
Looks like a reservoir the size of Lake Tahoe beneath the surface.
这可以维持比休斯敦还大的 火星殖民地的需求
That could sustain a Mars colony bigger than Houston.
要到达地点 需要飞行运输
To get to the site, it would require flight transport,
航♥天♥局现在无法提供
something that NASA does not have
因为旅居者号♥不能飞行了
now that Sojourner is no longer able to launch.
所以我们想给你们公♥司♥付费 使用你们的火星表面着陆器飞到现场
So we would like to pay your company a fee to use your MSAM to fly to the site
还有你们的一个钻机来抽取水
and one of your drills to extract the water.
水储层地点在哪里
Where is the reservoir located?
抱歉 目前我们还不能披露
I'm sorry. At this time, we are not at liberty to divulge.
你想用我们的火星表面着陆器到达水源
You want to use our MSAM to get to the water,
用我们的钻机抽水 但你不想告诉我们
one of our drills to extract the water, but you don't wanna tell us
-水在哪里 -一旦我们就费用达成协议 戴夫
-where the water is? -Once we agree on the fee, Dev,
我们显然会提供必要的信息
we will obviously provide necessary information.
好吧
Okay.
以50%作为费用如何
How's 50% for a fee?
50%的什么
50% of what?
我们要从水储层抽到的全部水量的50%
We want 50% of all water extracted from the reservoir.
不 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
那么我们就无法成交
Then we have no deal.
你要理解 这是我们的发现
You have to understand. This was our discovery.
目前 我们的火星表面着陆器的任务 是给凤♥凰♥号♥加燃料
Currently, our MSAM is assigned to refueling the Phoenix.
所以如何你想让我们调整我们的任务计划
So if you want us to adjust our mission plan
用我们的时间和资源 我们要50%
and use our time and our resources, we want 50%.
嘿 库兹
Hey! Kuz!
我不叫库兹
My name is not Kuz.
我听说
What's this I hear
你们明天要跟赫利俄斯 要完成某种联合任务 是怎么回事
about some kind of joint mission you guys are doing with Helios tomorrow?
这和你无关
It does not concern you.
和我无关 你住在我的屋檐下
Does not concern me? You're living under my roof,
吃我的食品 喝我们所剩无几的水
eating my food, drinking what little water I got.
要不是我们 你们根本来不了 嘿
You wouldn't even be here if it weren't for us. Hey.
那么这意味着我们是什么
And so this means we are now, what?
你的财产 你控制我们
Your property? You control us?
拜托 别胡说八道了 你欠我一个回答
Oh, come on. Don't give me that crap. You owe me an answer.
我们什么都不欠你的
We owe you nothing.
怎么了 你还好吗
What's the matter? You okay?
还好 就是头疼
Yeah, just got a headache.
热控制装置出了故障 这里大约有一百万度
Thermal controls are on the fritz, and it's about a million degrees in here.
听起来某人后悔没搭老爸的顺风船
It sounds like someone regrets not hitching a ride with their old man.
等我们搞定了温度控制 还有水 还有二氧化碳清除装置…
Once we get the temperature fixed, and the water, and the CDRA…
你们的二氧化碳清除装置也有问题
You're having trouble with your carbon dioxide scrubbers too?
对 二氧化碳水平有点高
Yeah, CO2 levels are a little high.
有些人感觉有些头晕 如此而已
Some people have been feeling a bit light-headed, that's all.
凯尔 这不太妙
Kel, that's not good.
我不想让你担心我 好吗
I don't want you to worry, all right?
自从我们登陆以来 我们的居住舱一直遇到很多技术问题
Our hab's just been having a lot of technical issues since we got here.
我想这就是我们提前两年登陆的结果
I guess that's what we get for going two years before we were supposed to.
听着 我很快就要见到你了
Listen, I'm gonna see you pretty soon.
赫利俄斯安排了与苏联人的某种合作研究
Helios has made arrangements for some joint research with the Soviets.
-真的 -是
-Really? -Yeah.
什么样的研究
What kind of research?
不能告诉你
Can't tell you.
你当真
Seriously?
你是我的女儿
You're my daughter,
可你在为另外一家工作 所以…
but you're still working for the other guy, so…
好吧
Okay.
大概我会很快见到你吧
I guess I'll see you soon.
我很期待
I can't wait.
我爱你 凯尔 永远
I love you, Kel. Always.
永远
Always.
-找到你了 小杂种 -是什么
-Got you, little bastard. -What is it?
冷却回路堵塞
Cooling loop blockage.
阀门可能在着陆过程中受到损坏
The valve might have been damaged during the hab landing,
我需要换掉这个 拿着
and I am gonna need to replace this. Here.
拿着这个 给你 伙计
Hold this. Here, buddy.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能帮我排出液体吗
Could you help me drain the fluid?
来吧 我两只手都得用上
Come on. I need two hands in here.
我们得先出去检查一下冷却泵
We have to go out and check the cooling pump first.
冷却泵 为什么 我告诉你是一个损坏的阀门
The pump? Why? I'm telling you it's a bad valve.
如果泵发生故障 就可能会损坏阀门
Well, if the pump is malfunctioning, it could have damaged the valve.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表