剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
I don't know.
非常简单 进去马上出来
It's easy-breezy, in and out.
你几乎是在那里出生的
I mean, you were practically born there.
我知道 只是...
I know. It's just--
我不擅长这种事
I'm not good at this type of thing.
所以桑妮要和你一起去
Well, that's why Sunny's going with you.
我们会玩得很开心
We're gonna have some fun.
(赫利俄斯基地)
(盐酸羟考酮 20毫克)
(右旋苯♥丙♥胺♥硫酸盐 5毫克)
大家听着
Listen up, people.
我们的地质学家宇航员卡斯蒂略 在山脊上采集的样本
The samples our geologist, Cosmonaut Castillo, took on the ridge
结果出来了
have come back.
它们没有生物特征 我们获准开始钻井
They are free of biosignatures, and we are approved for drilling.
赫利俄斯指挥官指定了理想的钻井位置
And Helios Control has designated an ideal spot for the well.
BAD此刻正在被从凤♥凰♥号♥ 远程空运到加加林山脊
And the BAD is being remotely flown from Phoenix to Gagarin Ridge as we speak.
- “BAD” - 大钻机
- "BAD"? - Big-Ass Drill.
我们将在两个太阳日后开始钻探
We'll be commencing drilling in two sols.
我会驾驶火星表面着陆器 到达山脊顶上 史蒂文斯
I'll be piloting the MSAM to the top of the ridge, and Stevens...
史蒂文斯
Stevens?
史蒂文斯
Stevens?
- 史蒂文斯 - 是 指挥官
- Stevens? - Yes, sir.
- 你坐在副手位置 - 是 指挥官
- You got right seat. - Aye, aye, sir.
穆勒 我不在的时候 你将负责指挥赫利俄斯基地
Mueller, you'll be in command of Helios Base while I'm gone.
科拉多 你将控制二氧化碳压缩机
And Corrado, you'll be controlling the CO2 compressor
和钻机加压系统 明白吗
and the drill pressurization system. Copy?
- 是 指挥官 - 是 船长
- Yes, sir. - Aye, aye, skip.
我自己和苏联宇航员卡斯蒂略将负责
Myself and Cosmonaut Castillo will be overseeing
山脊上的钻探操作
the drilling operation on the ridge.
准备工作还有很多 让我们齐心协力
There is much to do to prepare, so let's work together.
说得好 各位 我们准备携手合作吧
Well said. Let's get ready to Jack and Jill, peoples.
你父亲 他还是...
Your father, he still...
我觉得 不喜欢我
I think, does not care for me.
他只是...
He's just--
他就像一株仙人掌
He's like a cactus fruit.
外面多刺 里面柔软
Prickly on the outside, mushy on the inside.
柔软
Mushy?
我真难想象
This is difficult for me to imagine.
给他一点时间
Give him some time.
他是一个出色的指挥官 专注 智慧
He is very effective commander. Focused, intelligent.
- 钻探任务如期进行 - 等等
- Drilling mission is on target. - Wait.
你说“钻探任务”是什么意思
What do you mean, "drilling mission"?
明天我们将前往加加林山脊开始钻探
Tomorrow, we head up to Gagarin Ridge to begin.
可是我还没有对核心样本完成检测
But I haven't finished my tests on the core sample yet.
我以为你跟他谈过了
I thought you spoke with him.
- 不 我没有 - 什...
- No, I didn't. - Wha--
你先别...凯莉 不要 别...
Now, before you-- Kelly, no! D--
(无传输信♥号♥♥)
哇 这真是...
Wow, this is...
- 不可思议 对吗 - 是啊
- Crazy, right? - Yeah.
我想一定是在我部门工作的某个人
I figure it's gotta be one of the people who worked in my department.
苏联人拿到了设计的一个早期版本
The Russians got their hands on an early version of the design,
只有这些人能够看到设计
and these people are the only ones who had access to it.
可是每次我觉得找到了正确答案
But every time I feel like I found the right answer,
又一条数据不符合
there's another piece of data that doesn't fit.
我可能把这些看过已经100次了
I've probably gone through that like a hundred times already.
很棘手
It's tricky.
我不知道 让我想想
I don't know. Let me think about it.
这不是基本的高斯消元法
It's not your basic Gaussian elimination.
这涉及人类行为变量 和随机外部因素 以及...
This involves human-behavior variables and random external factors, and--
- 是啊 我知道 - 是
- Yeah, I know. - Yeah.
总之 谢谢你看这个
Thank you for taking a look at that, by the way.
我不知道我还能和谁谈论这件事
I didn't really know who else I could talk to about it.
当然 我很乐意帮忙 是
Yeah, of course. I'm happy to help. Yeah.
他哪来的这么多精力
Where does he get all that energy from?
我光是看着他就感觉很累
I'm tired just watching him.
我们也许该走了
Well, you know, we should probably get going.
好吧
Okay.
这是他的东西 我把他的滴耳液放在侧袋里了
Here's his stuff. I put his eardrops in the side pocket.
好
Yeah.
除非...
Unless--
你想过来吃晚饭吗 爸爸要做马查卡
Did you wanna come over for dinner? Papa's making machaca.
我确实喜欢吃他做的马查卡
I do love his machaca.
我知道你爱吃
I know you do.
可是我...
But I...
我向哈维保证了 今晚要带他去看太空人队棒球比赛
I sorta promised Javi I was gonna take him to go see the Astros tonight.
对 当然
Right. No, of course.
他会很喜欢看
He'll love that.
他怎么样 你父亲
How is he, by the way, your father?
时好时坏
Some days are better than others.
至今我们已经换了四个护士了
We've gone through four nurses at this point.
这个气味很怪 那个偷他的东西
This one smells weird, that one's stealing from him.
- 你知道的 - 是
- You know the deal. - Yeah.
快点 爸爸 我们走
Come on, Daddy, let's go!
好吧 来吧 我们走
All right. Come on. Let's go.
好了 过来
Okay. Come here.
你好好地看比赛 我们星期天见 好吗
You have fun at the game. I'll see you Sunday, okay?
好的 再见 妈妈
Okay. Bye, Mommy.
- 再见 宝贝 - 好的 来吧
- Bye, baby. - Okay, come on.
关于你工作上的事情
About your work thing,
也许有些数据点你没考虑
maybe there's some data points you're not considering.
相信我 我研究了每个手下的人
Trust me, I've looked at everyone who's worked for me.
我知道 可是...
I know, but...
也许不是你手下的人
maybe it's not someone that worked for you.
我不知道 只是说说而已
I don't know. Just saying.
走吧
Come on.
(推进设计分发图)
(局长办公室)
你就不能在一个任期内检点一些 拉里 就一个任期
You couldn't keep it in your pants for one term, Larry? One term!
我知道我搞砸了
I know I messed up.
但如果巴伦有更多证据 他一定会使用的
But if Baron had more, he would've used it.
这件事会过去的 会没事的
It's gonna blow over. It'll be fine.
没事
Fine?
你在宣誓作证的情况下说谎了 你不明白吗
You lied under oath. Don't you get that?
可是他们陷害了我 一清二楚 这是一个陷阱
But they set me up. I mean, plain and simple. It was a trap.
他们没有强迫你跟他睡觉吧
They didn't force you to sleep with him, did they?
该死
Fuck.
什么...
What--
杰里米齐尔克有什么特别的 你愿意为了他抛弃
What is so special about Jeremy Zielke that you're willing to throw away
我们一生为之奋斗的
everything we've worked our entire lives
我们的事业 我们的家庭 我们
to build-- our careers, our family, us?
没什么 什么都没有
Nothing. There's nothing.
- 他只是...他... - 他什么
- He just-- He-- - He what?
他喜欢我
He likes me.
我的天啊 拉里
For fuck's sake, Larry.
我的天啊 你不可能是认真的
For fuck's sake. You can't be serious.
有时候不容易 你知道 做你的丈夫
It's not easy sometimes, you know, being your husband.
我是全国的笑柄
I mean, I'm a national punch line.
“威尔逊夫人 你打算怎么装饰白宫 ”
"How are you gonna decorate the White House, Mrs. Wilson?"
“你今晚给艾伦做什么晚餐 ”
"What are you making Ellen for dinner tonight?"
算了吧
Give me a break.
你什么时候开始在乎别人的看法了
And since when do you care about what other people think?
这不是重点 是...
It's not about that. It--
听着 我知道这...
Look, I know it's--
这也许很难理解 可是我一辈子
This may be hard to understand, but my entire life,
我努力合乎逻辑
I've tried to be logical.
做出明智的举动 正确的举动 可是最近 我总是觉得...
Make the smart move, the right move, but lately, I just-- I keep feeling--
我不...
I d--
我不知道
I don't know.
拉里
Larry.
艾伦 请不要误会我
Please don't take this the wrong way, El.
我对我们所做的一切感到非常自豪
I'm so proud of everything that we've done.
可是我不得不做出的牺牲 你不得不做出的牺牲
But the sacrifices that I've had to make, that you've had to make,
我们身边的每个人不得不做出的牺牲
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表