剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
that everyone close to us has had to make.
你父母 你兄弟
Your parents, your brother,
托马斯 雪莉 小帕 我的家人 姐妹
Tom, Shirley, Pam, my family, my sisters.
所有人 就为了你能走到今天
All so that you could get here.
你是什么意思 小帕 你在说什么呢
What do you mean, Pam? What are you talking about?
没什么 我没...
Nothing. I didn't--
我只是说我们都做出了牺牲
All I was saying was that we've all sacrificed.
小帕离开我是因为埃莉斯
Pam left me for Elise.
算了吧 那不是重点
Forget it. That wasn't my point.
你说小帕为我做出了牺牲是什么意思
What do you mean Pam sacrificed for me?
她为你做了你不能为自己做的
She did for you what you couldn't do for yourself.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她知道你只能在她和事业之间选择一个 不能同时兼顾
She knew it was her or your career, that you couldn't have both.
- 你是不是... - 不
- Did you... - No.
- 是你让她离开的吗 - 不 当然不是
- Did you tell her to leave? - No! J-- Of course not!
那是她的决定
It was her decision.
可是你知道 但没告诉我
But you knew about it, and you didn't tell me.
别再对我说这些道貌岸然的鬼话了
Spare me the sanctimonious bullshit.
不要假装你是被动的参与者
Don't pretend like you're some passive participant in all this.
你对我说谎了
You lied to me,
你们俩都说谎了
both of you!
你怎么敢为我 为我的生活做决定
And how dare you make decisions for me, for my life?
没有什么能让你停下 艾伦 我知道 小帕也知道
Nothing was gonna stop you, Ellen. I knew it, and Pam knew it.
我简直不能相信
I can't believe this.
(纪念戈登史蒂文斯和崔茜史蒂文斯)
(1983年9月19日)
(未来不属于懦夫)
(它属于勇者)
他们是你的父母
So, those are your parents?
是啊
Yeah.
我是说 这一切假象
I mean, the facade of it all.
为某件根本没发生过的事建一座雕像
To build a statue for something that didn't even happen
只是为了继续这个谎言
just to perpetuate this lie.
这简直...
It's fucking...
邪恶
Diabolical.
来吧 你准备好了吗
Come on. You ready?
(人物周刊)
(勇敢的家庭讲述他们的故事 老年痴呆症)
你赶快给我过来
You get right over here right this second.
嗨 梅内克女士
Hi, Mrs. Meineke.
让我瞧瞧你
Let me look at you.
天啊 你长得跟他一模一样
Oh, goodness. You look just like him.
你哥哥怎么样
How's your brother?
很好 我想 在火星上
Good. I guess. On Mars.
下次你跟他通话的时候
Well, next time you talk to him,
告诉他梅内克女士问候他 而且为他感到非常骄傲
you tell him Mrs. Meineke says hi and that she's awful proud of him.
我会努力记住
I'll try to remember.
这位姑娘是谁
And who is this young lady?
这是...
This is--
我是他的女朋友 桑妮 吉米说要带我参观
I'm his girlfriend, Sunny. Jimmy said he would give me a tour.
这太好了
Well, isn't that darling?
我担心他
I'm worried about him.
他几乎从不出他的房♥间
He almost never leaves his room.
在很少的出来的时候 他粗鲁 疏远
And on the rare occasion he does, he's just rude and distant,
就连对艾弗丽也这样
even to Avery.
他最近和他的一些新朋友在一起
And he's been hanging with these new friends of his.
他们总是在后院 我不知道
They're always in the backyard. I don't know.
他在说一些奇怪的话
He's been saying weird things.
比如 暗示也许你们的父母并不是像
Like, hinting at how maybe your parents didn't die
所有人以为的那样死去的
the wayeveryone thinks they did.
完全没有道理
It doesn't make any sense.
很抱歉把这些事告诉你
Sorry to throw all this at you.
完全没有道理
It doesn't make any sense.
再见
Bye.
(传输结束)
今晚不开心
Rough night?
是 抱歉 刚在看安波发来的视频
Yeah, sorry. Just watching a video from Amber.
我得给凯尔打个电♥话♥
I gotta get in a call with Kel.
该收拾行李准备出发了 我们早上8点动身
It's time to get packed up for transport. We leave at 0800.
所有的装备在二号♥居住舱 快去吧
All the gear's in Hab 2, so hop to!
是 指挥官
Aye, aye, sir.
过来 普吉 过来
Come on, PJ! Come on!
你能行 再过来一点
You can do it. Little further.
我有好吃的给你
I got a treat for you.
来呀 普吉 乖狗狗 你想要好吃的吗
Come on, PJ! Good boy. You want a little treat?
快来 到我这儿来 好棒
Come on. Make it to me. Yes!
乖狗狗
Good boy.
好耶
Yeah.
它是你的吗
Is he yours?
不 是桑迪的
No, he's Sandy's.
不过 她在凤♥凰♥号♥的这段时间 我收养了它
But I have adopted him while she's up on Phoenix.
狗是人类最好的朋友
Dogs make the best friends.
你会说西班牙语
You speak Spanish?
不 我在危地马拉背包旅行过
No. I backpacked through Guatemala.
我有一天也想去古巴
I would love to go to Cuba one day too.
我想该回去工作了
I think we should get back to work.
好 是 对 工作 当然了
Sí. Yeah. Right, work. Of course.
嘿 伙计 你想去探险吗 好吧
Hey, bud. You wanna go for adventure? Okay.
我不在的时候 别玩过头了 好吗
Don't have too much fun without me, okay?
去吧 普吉
Go on, PJ.
- 嗨 各位 - 嗨
- Hey, guys. - Hey!
- 嗨 - 你好吗
- Hi. - How's it?
嗨 丹尼 跟普吉打个招呼
Hey, Danny. Say hi to PJ.
尼克 请你把这东西拿走 好吗
Nick. Could you get this thing away from me, please?
那不是东西 是普吉
It's not a thing. It's PJ.
别担心 它不会咬你的
Don't worry. I mean, he's not gonna bite you.
不太喜欢动物
Not a big animal lover?
那不是动物
That's not an animal.
别听他的 普吉
Don't you listen to him, Peej, huh?
你绝对是动物 他只不过是个牢骚包
You are absolutely an animal. He's just a sourpuss.
来吧 来玩吧
Come have fun.
这太...
This is so--
这太糟糕了 爸爸
It's fucked up, Dad.
- 行了 - 你不能这么做
- Oh, come on. - You can't do this.
我分♥析♥了你给我的核心样本 我仍然认为我们的了解还不够
I analyzed the core sample you sent me, and I still don't think we know enough
明确排除水中微生物的存在
to definitively rule out the presence of microbial life in that water.
凯尔 我们在这里做了所有必需的测试
Kel, we did all the required tests here.
标准是航♥天♥局首先提出来的
Hell, NASA was the one that came up with the requirements in the first place.
听着 我们已经满足了所有要求
Look, we've checked all the boxes here.
可是科学在不断进步
But the science is evolving.
我在南极洲所做的工作表明这些方法...
The work I did in Antarctica shows that the methods--
凯尔 你我都知道 这些方法没有被广泛接受
Kel, we both know those methods are not widely accepted.
听着 你忽略了大局
Look, you're losing sight of the bigger picture here.
这个含水层会改变这里的一切
This aquifer's gonna change everything up here,
为更多的人类居住铺平道路
pave the way for more human settlement.
一个真正可行的殖民地
A real viable colony.
昭昭天命 啊
Manifest destiny, huh?
火星上的一切都是我们的
Everything on Mars is just ours for the taking.
又来了
Here we go again.
爸爸 你总是想当第一名
Well, you always wanted to be the first at something, Dad.
也许你会成为第一个 在另一个星球上杀死生命的人
Now, maybe you'll be the first man to kill life on another planet.
拜托 凯尔
Oh, come on. Kel!
见鬼
Damn it!
是一个悬崖 下面是洞穴
It's a cliff, into a-- This wild cave
像一个古老的钟乳石洞穴 里面充满了...
that's like an old stalactite cave. So it's just filled with...
你搞什么鬼 丹尼
What the fuck, Danny?
丹尼 停下
Danny, stop!
你是怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
我原以为到处都是人在建造飞船之类的
I just thought it would be more people building spaceships everywhere and stuff.
不是 挺无聊的 除了任务控制中心
No, it's pretty boring. Well, except for Mission Control.
我们可以去吗
Can we go there?
不行 你需要特殊的安全审查
Not really. You need special clearance.
只有访客证进不去
Visitor badges won't get you in.
- 这里面是什么 - 培训部
- What's in there? - Training Department.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表