剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
You mean erase it?
这将使我们面临更多妨碍司法公正的指控
That would expose us to further charges of obstruction.
你说得对
You're right.
等杰里米从戒毒所出来怎么办
And what happens when Jeremy gets out of rehab?
他们会迫使他作证
They'll force him to testify.
他会为你犯伪证罪吗
Would he commit perjury for you?
大概不会
Probably not.
他…
He was…
他因为被抛弃而感到生气
He was pretty pissed about being cut loose.
只有一条路可以走
There is one way out.
我来召集一次记者会
I'll call a press conference,
我向世界坦白我和杰里米搞外遇
and I'll confess to the world that I had an affair with Jeremy.
我会告诉他们你毫不知情 你不知道我是同性恋
I'll tell them you knew nothing about it. That you didn't know that I was gay.
责任都在我身上
That it was all on me.
我背叛了爱我的妻子
I betrayed my loving wife…
她唯一的罪就是上了一个 说谎的花♥花♥公♥子♥的当
whose only sin was falling for a lying philanderer.
拉里 你不能这么做 你会成为…
Larry, you can't do that. You'd-- You'd be a--
什么 无赖
What? A pariah?
笑柄 全国的玩笑
A laughingstock? A national joke?
我已经习惯了
I'm getting used to that.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do this.
给我一个改正错误的机会
Give me a chance to make things right.
还有他们的氢涡轮泵的振动曲线
And the vibrational profile of their hydrogen turbopump.
叶轮叶片通过频率为2165赫兹
The impeller blade pass frequency is 2165 hertz.
和我们的一模一样
Exactly the same as ours.
你会以为他们会改变几个赫兹来试图掩盖
You'd think they would've shifted it a few hertz to try and hide it.
对 就好像他们要跟我作对
Yeah, it's like they're trying to fuck with me.
所以我就想可能是莱妮
So I thought it might be Lainey.
在整个叶轮重新设计期间她都在
She was there for the whole impeller redesign.
我就是这样排除了你的嫌疑
And that's how I eliminated you as a suspect.
你曾以为是我
You thought it was me?
你确实匆忙离开了航♥天♥局
You did leave NASA in a hurry.
我无法判断自己受了侮辱 还是受宠若惊
Can't tell if I'm insulted or flattered.
总之
Anyway,
通过这种排除过程…
after this process of elimination…
唯一剩下的是玛高
Margo was the only one left.
一定是她
It had to be her.
你怎么想
So, what do you think?
请告诉我 我疯了
Please tell me I'm crazy.
你没疯
You are not crazy.
我们需要和她谈谈 了解她为什么…
We need to talk to her. Find out why she--
你必须去找联邦调查局 阿莱达
You have to go to the FBI, Aleida.
什么 不
What? No.
不可能 比尔…
No fucking way. Bill…
-你知道他们是怎么对我父亲的 -我知道 你以为这是我想要的吗
-you know what they did to my father. -I know. You think I want this?
我和其他人一样喜欢玛高
I love Margo as much as anybody,
可我们谈的是严重的国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
but this is some heavy-duty national security shit we're talking about.
谁知道已经有多严重了
Who knows how far it's gone?
我是说… 她基本上就是一个间谍 阿莱达
I mean… she's basically a fucking spy, Aleida.
-别说了 -她就是
-Stop. -She is.
这让我想呕吐 可这是事实
It makes me wanna vomit, but it's the truth.
你必须向联邦调查局报告这件事
You have to go to the FBI with this.
比尔 不
Bill, no.
-嘿 有空吗 -当然
-Hey, got a sec? -Of course.
开完董事会后 我在查看我们的财务状况
I've been going through our financials since the board meeting, and…
我认为我们需要面对现实
I think we need to face reality here.
我们无法让公♥司♥保持偿债能力
We can't keep this company solvent,
没有资金注入 更别想在火星上扩大规模
let alone expand our footprint on Mars, without an infusion of cash.
我们很快就需要资金
And we need it fast.
我猜你有想法
I'm guessing you have something in mind?
我想让我们创造收入
I think that our best move to generate revenue
并让我们摆脱困境的最佳举措
and get us out of this hole
就是我们把凤♥凰♥号♥卖♥♥给航♥天♥局
is we sell Phoenix to NASA.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
再说 他们绝对不会买♥♥的
Besides, they'd never go for it.
他们会的
They will.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我与几个我在航♥天♥局的关系进行了沟通
I approached some people that I know within the agency
悄悄地提出了这个想法
and quietly floated the idea.
他们的反应是积极的
And the response was really positive.
-他们觉得… -你与航♥天♥局进行了沟通
-They feel as though-- -You approached NASA
没有经过我的同意
without my permission?
你的同意 我是公♥司♥的首席运营官
Your permission? I'm COO of this company.
你告诉他们我们急需资金 以至于我们愿意…
You told them we're so desperate for cash, we'd be willing--
-我根本没这么说 -但他们可以推断出来
-That is not what I said at all. -But they can put the pieces together.
你刚刚给了玛高麦迪逊所需的所有信息
You just gave Margo Madison all the ammunition she needs
好让她公开羞辱我
to publicly humiliate me.
我在试图防止你的公♥司♥…我们的公♥司♥ 变得无力偿债
I am trying to save your company-- our company-- from insolvency.
-我们不需要任何人的帮助 -数字不会说谎
-We don't need anybody's help. -The numbers don't lie.
对 但数字并不总能反映完整的情况
No, but they don't always tell the full story.
凯伦 要有信心
Have some faith, Karen.
天啊 瞧
Christ. Look.
交会雷达一定是在滑坡中受损了
The rendezvous radar must have taken a beating in the slide.
没有它…
Without that--
大力水手号♥将无法与凤♥凰♥号♥对接
Popeye won't be able to dock with Phoenix.
也许没那么糟
Maybe it's not that bad.
帮我把这个外壳取下来
Help me get this housing off.
该死…
Oh, shit. Shit! Shit! Shit!
主集成板完了
Primary integration card is toast.
备份在凤♥凰♥号♥上
And the spare is aboard Phoenix.
就跟在木星上一样
Might as well be on Jupiter.
威尔 旅居者号♥上有没有 我们能用的交会系统
Will, does Sojourner have a rendezvous system we can use?
没有 原来的设计中有这部分
Negative. It was a part of the original design,
但是没有安装
but it was never installed.
-为什么没有 -我们并没有计划
-Why not? -Well, we weren't planning on docking
在这次任务进行对接
with anything on this mission,
另外 我们忙着追赶你们 为了在1994年发射
and, we were in a big-ass hurry to catch you guys and launch in '94.
是啊 再次体现了自♥由♥市场竞争的好处
Yes. Free-market competition pays dividends yet again.
是啊
Yeah.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们不能与凤♥凰♥号♥对接
We can't dock with Phoenix.
我们会错过下一次向地球发射的窗口期
We'll miss the next launch window to Earth.
我们会被困在这里
We'll be stranded here.
我们不能自己组装一个吗
We can't fabricate one of these ourselves?
除非你想去基辅买♥♥零件
Unless you want to go to Kyiv for the parts.
真遗憾赫利俄斯购买♥♥的交会系统
It's a damn shame Helios didn't buy their rendezvous systems
不是来自可靠的老美国
from the good old US of A.
对 没有它 大力水手号♥就无法
Yeah, and Popeye won't get close enough to Phoenix
靠近凤♥凰♥号♥进行对接和捕捉
for dock and capture without it.
真遗憾我们没有带上这个库尔斯系统
Pity we didn't take this Kurs unit from the Soviet ship
在放弃苏联飞船之前
before we cut her loose.
火星上已经有更多这个系统了
Well, there are more of them already here on Mars.
-有吗 -在哪
-There are? -Where?
我们有五个库尔斯新活动系统
We have five Kurs Novaya-Aktivnaya units
在火星表面
on the surface of Mars.
他们在样品取回探测器上
They're on sample-return probes
我们本来希望 用我们的火星飞船去取回它们
we were hoping to retrieve with our Mars ship.
问题是
The problem is,
最近的一个离欢乐谷有一千五百公里远
the closest one is over 1,500 kilometers from Happy Valley.
如果一切顺利 到达那里需要一个月
The trip would take a month if everything goes right,
我们不能等那么久 才把凯莉鲍德温送到凤♥凰♥号♥上去
and we can't wait that long to get Kelly Baldwin up to Phoenix.
卡蒂奇女士
Miss Catiche,
苏联有没有把你们的 交会系统卖♥♥给其他国家
didn't Russia sell your rendezvous system to other countries?
是的
It is true.
我们把库尔斯系统卖♥♥给过印度 土耳其和北朝鲜
We sold Kurs units to India, Turkey and to North Korea.
比尔 赫利俄斯有没有办法定位
Bill, does Helios have a way of accessing the locations
发送到火星的每个土耳其 北朝鲜和印度探测器
of every Turkish, North Korean and Indian probe that's been sent to Mars?
当然 稍等
Sure. Yeah, one second.
最近的一个距离有多远
How far is the closest?
这个在89公里之外
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表