剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
抱歉过了这么久才给你发讯息
Sorry it's been so long since my last message.
我们正在日夜不停地挖掘火星表面着陆器
We've been working around the clock to dig out the MSAM
将它拖到欢乐谷进行维修
and haul it over to Happy Valley for repairs.
基本上都在那里睡觉
Basically sleeping over there at this point.
我知道这听上去不太好 但说来奇怪 这对我有帮助
I know that doesn't sound good, but in a weird way, it's helping me,
帮助我们所有人摆脱这次事故的阴影
helping all of us to move past what happened.
我想我们可能真的能修好 大力水手号♥ 让它再次起飞
And I think we might actually be able to get Popeye back in flying shape
赶上下个发射窗口期回到地球
in time for the next launch window back to Earth.
问题是 这需要一点时间
Problem is, it's going to take a while
用我们剩下的设备 制♥造♥足够的燃料用以发射
to make enough fuel to launch with the equipment we have left.
另外 还要想办法
Well, that and figuring out a way
在发射时让我们九个人都能坐进去
to squeeze all nine of us in there for the launch.
(滑坡五个月后)
会像阿波罗太空舱一样挤 不过我们能办到
Gonna be as tight as an Apollo capsule, but we'll get there.
永远离开这个大石头
Off this rock, once and for all.
这东西真该死
Goddamn this thing.
又怎么了
What now?
抱歉 只是…按照这个速度 只有那个小燃料生成器
Sorry. It's just-- At this rate, with that puny little fuel generator,
我们要靠运气才能有足够的推进剂 赶上下个月的发射日期
we'll be lucky to have enough propellant to make our launch date next month.
它不能速度再快些吗
Can't it work any faster?
它不是设计用来处理这么多甲烷的
It was never meant to process this much methane.
这就像用汽水罐给喷射客机加油一样
It's like filling up a jetliner with a soda can.
要花时间
Takes time.
我知道…你最近闻过基地的气味吗
I know, I know. But have you smelled the base lately?
那些厕所不是为这么多人设计的
Those toilets were not made for that many people.
你觉得一旦我们离开 他们还会再送人来火星吗
You think once we leave, they'll ever send anybody back to Mars?
-我怀疑 至少在我有生之年不会 -我想你说得对
-Doubt it. Not in my lifetime anyway. -I think you're right.
我们只能尽量让它按时准备好发射
All we can do is try and get this thing ready in time for launch.
收到
Roger that.
我该回下水道去了
I'm due back at the sewer.
-需要我给你送点什么吗 -今天的配额我已经有了
-Want me to send you anything? -I already had my ration for today.
早鸟有虫吃
Early bird gets the worm.
虫子听起来不错
Worm sounds about right.
别太辛苦
Don't work too hard.
收到
Roger that.
好吧 看你的了
All right, what you got?
准备好了吗 好吧
Ready? All right.
那个…对 你会…好的 很好
That-- Yeah, you got-- Okay, all right.
你进步了 露
You're getting closer, Lou.
-嘿 船长 -燃料生产进度如何
-Hey, Skipper. -How's fuel production going?
“像糖浆一样缓慢” 你们美国人会这么说
"Moving like molasses," as you Americans say.
有些像你一样
Sort of like you.
嘿
Hey.
还好吗
How's it?
嘿…我还没吃完呢
Hey, hey, hey. I wasn't finished with that.
是 不过 我的资格比你老
Yeah, well, I got seniority.
(欢迎来到丛林)
给你 孩子
Here you go, kiddo.
那东西让我反胃
That stuff makes me nauseous.
我外孙需要吃饭
My grandson gotta eat.
那么今天是“他”了
So it's a "him" today?
无论结果如何
You know, whichever way it goes.
无论男孩女孩 爱德华都是个好名字
Edward is a great name. Girl or boy.
我在考虑比如“艾瑞艾拉”
I was thinking something like "Ariella."
艾瑞艾拉 你想让她将来 卖♥♥浴珠和广藿香精油
Ariella? You want her to end up selling bath beads and patchouli?
嘿 等你老了 你需要很多顺势疗法的
Hey, you're gonna need a lot of homeopathic remedies in your old age.
-鲍德温宇航员 -什么事
-Astronaut Baldwin. -Yeah?
你又在躲避我了
You've been avoiding me. Again.
又没躲过
And failing again.
跟我来
Follow me.
瞧 这就是没人信任航♥天♥医生的原因
See? That's why no one trusts a flight surgeon.
因为他们总是在寻找坏消息
'Cause they're always on the hunt for bad news.
你是说火星辐射可能破坏胎儿的DNA
You mean news like Mars radiation could damage the child's DNA?
或者微弱的重力会 妨碍骨骼发育之类的消息
Or weak gravity could impede its bone development?
天啊 医生 放轻松点
Jesus, doc. Go easy.
等我们送她到凤♥凰♥号♥分娩我就轻松了
I will go easy after we get her up to Phoenix for the birth.
在这个被遗弃的星球上生孩子 可不是我的主意
It was not my idea to have a baby on this forsaken planet.
对 你每天都在提醒我
Yes, as you remind me every day.
闭上嘴
Mouth closed.
指挥官 你的伤口怎么样
How is your wound, Commander?
-药膏缓解了疼痛 谢谢 -很好
Yeah, cream helped the pain. Thank you. Good.
你有没有想出什么办法 让她能穿上你们的宇航服
Have you figured out how to make one of your pressure suits fit her
参加火星表面着陆器发射
for the MSAM launch?
硬壳仍然是个问题
The hard shell's still a problem,
但航♥天♥局有两组最顶尖的人员
but NASA's got two teams of their best and brightest
日夜不停地想办法
working on it around the clock.
意思是说他们还没想出任何办法
Meaning they haven't come up with anything yet.
航♥天♥局传奇的独创性不过如此
So much for NASA's fabled ingenuity.
高压130 低压85
130 over 85.
还是比我希望的要高
Still higher than I'd like.
你应该用苏联航♥天♥服 材料更柔韧
You should just use Soviet suit. Material is more flexible.
-是啊 那也许能行 -当然
-Yeah, that might actually work. -Of course.
活动
Activity?
她在里面不是在打手球就是在打鼓
She's either playing handball or the bongos in there.
你想听听吗
Do you want to hear?
爸爸
Dad.
《回家》
(早安美国)
等到凯莉鲍德温生出 美国最受欢迎的火星婴儿
Now, by the time Kelly Baldwin gives birth to America's favorite baby Martian
那将会是两个月后
two months from now…
(航♥天♥局收到大量婴儿礼物)
这名婴儿将有够一辈子穿的小鞋子
the child will have enough booties to last a lifetime.
继续妊娠的决定
The decision to proceed with the pregnancy,
在有些人眼里是有争议性的
which some regard as controversial
考虑到火星上危险的状况
in light of the dangerous conditions on the planet,
该决定却激发了全世界人♥民♥的想象力
has nonetheless captured the imagination of people around the world.
这就是航♥天♥局想让婴儿 在凤♥凰♥号♥上出生的原因吗
And that's why NASA wants the baby to be born aboard the Phoenix?
对 在凤♥凰♥号♥上的人会体验到 完整的地球重力 这…
That's right. People aboard Phoenix experience full Earth gravity, which is…
为了分散人们对这场灾难的注意力
And to distract us from the disaster that it really is,
威尔逊政♥府♥向媒体提供有关
the Wilson administration feeds the media tidbits
凯莉鲍德温的火星婴儿的花边新闻
about Kelly Baldwin's Mars baby.
威尔逊总统真以为我们这么天真吗
Does President Wilson really think we're that naive?
你我都知道火星计划是一场惨败
You and I both know the Mars program has been a fiasco.
这项法案将恢复权力的制衡
This bill will restore a system of checks and balances
赋予国会对该机构预算的直接控制权力
by giving Congress direct authority over the agency's budget--
使你能够对特定项目进行撤资
And give you the ability to redline specific programs.
如果我签署了这项法案 国会将对火星计划进行撤资
If I sign this bill, Congress will defund the Mars program.
也许永远没有人再去了 太空探索将慢慢消亡
No one will go back, maybe ever, and space exploration will slowly die.
总统女士 如果我是你 我将会少考虑一些太空
If I were you, Madam President, I would think less about space
多考虑一些明天的选举
and more about next year's election.
迪克 你对我政♥治♥前途的关心 让我感动得快要掉泪了
Your concern for my political future moves me to the brink of tears, Dick.
你见过遍布我们各个主要城市的 无家可归者营地吗
Have you seen the homeless encampments spreading across our major cities?
充斥着从前的石油和天然气工人 煤矿工人
Filled with former oil and gas workers, coal miners.
这些人因为氦3和核聚变而失业
People put out of work by helium-3 and nuclear fusion.
我们需要先解决地球上的问题
We need to fix things here on Earth
而不是花费数万亿美元飞向遥远的星球
before we spend trillions gallivanting to far-off planets.
太空计划正在改善地球上的生活
The space program is making life here on Earth better.
我不会破坏我们已经取得的这些进展
And I won't undermine all the progress we've made.
所以 迪克 你去通过法案吧
So, go ahead and pass your bill, Dick.
我会否决它
And I will veto it.
我很失望听到你这么说
I'm very disappointed to hear that.
总统女士 我能单独和你谈谈吗
Madam President, may I speak with you in private?
我肯定你知道 几个月之前
As I'm sure you're aware, a few months ago,
威利巴伦众议员的工作人员发现
staff for Congressman Willie Baron discovered
你丈夫在和一名白宫工作人员搞外遇
that your husband was having an affair with a White House employee.
这是诽谤性谣言
A slanderous rumor.
巴伦众议员没有拿出任何证据 原因只有一个
Congressman Baron failed to produce a shred of evidence for one reason.
这件事从来没有发生过
It never happened.
你丈夫在宣誓作证时也是这么说的
So your husband claimed under oath.
如果我们发现威尔逊先生对委员会说了谎
If we were to discover that Mr. Wilson was lying to the committee,
你明白他会受到伪证罪的指控吗
you understand that he would be open to a charge of perjury?
你到底想说什么
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表