剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
We've learned a lot from what happened.
在推进器系统中安装了三重备份
Installed triple redundancies in the thruster systems.
酒店房♥间改装成了工作空间 乘员宿舍、储藏室
The hotel rooms, they've been converted to work spaces, crew quarters, storage.
我们要用我们的活动居住舱 替换外环两侧的
We're replacing two of the large modules on either side of the ring
两个大居住舱
with our mobile habs.
-活动的 -是的
-Mobile? -Oh, yeah.
一旦把它们运到火星表面
Once you fly those beasts down to the surface of Mars,
你就能去液态水贮量最好的地方
you'll be able to go to wherever the best liquid water deposits are.
我得承认 这太厉害了
I gotta say, that's pretty badass.
我还没带你看最棒的地方呢
I haven't even shown you the best part.
这才像回事嘛
Now we're talking.
爱德 我们会很好地照顾你和你的乘员
You know, we're gonna take great care of you and your crew, Ed.
把你们像真正的人来对待
Treat you like real human beings.
三个人挤在一间罐头盒里吃猫粮的日子
The days of three people crammed into a tin can eating cat food,
一去不返了
they're over.
凤♥凰♥号♥上将提供美味即食餐 沃尔夫冈帕克级别的
The Phoenix will have gourmet MREs. We're talking Wolfgang Puck.
现在我只需知道你要我们做什么
All I need to know now is what do you need from us?
任何你想要的人 凯伦都可以找来
Anybody that you want, Karen can get.
即使他们在航♥天♥局工作
Even if they're at NASA?
你曾在航♥天♥局工作
You were at NASA.
这感觉真好 感觉好极了
Oh, that feels good. That feels real good.
从飞行驾驶舱的布局来看
Well, judging by the way you got this flight deck laid out,
我需要三名飞行员
I'ma need three pilots,
至少两名机械工程师、一名导航员
at least two mechanical engineers, a navigator.
我需要有经验的人
I need guys that's got some experience under their belt,
不怕冒险
who aren't afraid to take chances.
实际上你只需要一名飞行员
You know, the truth is, you're only gonna need one pilot.
就是你
You.
飞行控制系统是全自动的
The flight control systems are fully automated,
这样在15名乘员配额中就能 有更多科学家、工程师、艺术家
which leaves more of the 15 crew slots for scientists, engineers, artists.
-艺术家 -艺术家
-Artists? -Artists?
只是个想法
It's just an idea.
但想象一下 一名诗人能亲身体验并描述
But imagine a poet being able to capture the majesty,
到达另一个星球的伟大神奇感受
the wonder of being on another planet firsthand.
等等
Hold up.
我不会让诗人加入我的乘员 好吗
I'm not putting any poets on my crew, all right?
你说系统是全自动是什么意思
And what do you mean, the systems are fully automated?
为了尽量减少风险
In an effort to minimize risk as much as possible,
计算机将指挥飞船的大部分运行
the computers will be directing majority of the ship's operations.
我需要能够在必要的时候控制飞船
I need to be able to take control of this ship if necessary.
我将会距离地球四千八百万公里
I'm gonna be 30 million miles away from Earth
通讯延迟长达八分钟
with an eight-minute communications lag.
如果系统出现故障
If a system fails,
我需要能够当场找到解决方案和变通方法
I need to be able to improvise solutions and work-arounds.
这是关乎乘员性命攸关的大事
I mean, the survival of my crew depends on it.
他说得对
He's right.
停止工作
Hold the work.
我说停止工作
I said hold the work!
我们犯了一个错误
We made a mistake.
我犯了一个错误
I made a mistake.
我们需要重新调整飞行控制系统
We need to rework the flight control systems
按照飞船指挥官说的做…
per the commander of this ship…
立即行动
immediately.
我们降落的速度太快 下降速度增加到每秒10米
We're coming in hot. Descent rates are up to ten meters per second.
继续手动降落
Continuing descent on manual.
-我们应该放弃 -我有把握
-We should abort. -I got this.
不 你没有
No, you don't.
-小心你的滑行坡度 抬升 -我…在做
-Watch your glide slope. Pull up! -I-- I am.
我能行
I got it.
加大油门
Throttle up!
该死
Fuck.
旅居者号♥失控坠毁 你们船毁人亡了
UFIT, Sojourner. You're a smoking hole.
等待模拟重启
Hold for sim reboot.
你还好吗
You okay?
抱歉 我…烦心事太多
Sorry. I just-- I got a lot going on.
比如什么事
Like what?
安波和我刚刚买♥♥了房♥子
Amber and I just closed on a house.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
房♥子、妻子 你知道接下来是什么 对吧
House, wife. You know what comes next, don't you?
知道…她也想要那个
Yeah. Yeah, she wants one of those too.
丹尼男孩 风笛在呼唤
Oh, Danny boy The pipes, the pipes are calling
真幽默
Very funny.
这样吧 我们取消今天剩下的模拟练习
Tell you what, let's cancel these sims for the rest of the day.
不…我没事
No. No, I'm good.
不 我们练得太辛苦了 回家休息吧
No, we've been pushing it real hard. Go on home.
也许顺路买♥♥些蜡烛、泡泡浴
Maybe pick up some candles on the way, some bubble bath.
好吧…
All right. All right.
好吧 明天见
All right, I'll see you tomorrow.
(纪念戈登史蒂文斯和崔茜史蒂文斯)
(未来不属于懦夫)
(它属于勇者)
敲敲门
Knock knock.
凯莉 好大的惊喜
Kelly! What a surprise.
欢迎回家
Oh, welcome home.
感觉如何
So, how does it feel?
说实话有点怪怪的 很热 到处是人
A little weird, to be honest. Warm, populated.
对 你跟企鹅相处得太久了
Yeah, you've been around penguins for too long.
15个月 冰上隔离
Fifteen months. Very ice-olating.
抱歉 开个南极玩笑
Sorry, a little Antarctica humor.
当你被困在一个小屋好几个月 就会变成这样
It's what happens when you're stuck in a small hut for months.
相信我 我最清楚了
Trust me, I know.
我和你♥爸♥爸曾被困在月球上的小屋
I was stuck in a hut on the moon with your dad.
你应该为此获得诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥的
You should've gotten the Nobel Peace Prize for that.
你说得没错
You ain't lying.
-你见到他了吗 -没有 我是从机场直接来的
-Have you seen him yet? -No, I came straight from the airport.
你们之间没事吧
Are you and him okay?
你♥爸♥爸和我这么多年来一起经历了很多事
Your dad and I have been through a lot over the years.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
那祝贺你
Well, congratulations.
你就要成为第一个登陆火星的女性了 这太酷了
Pretty cool you're gonna be the first woman on Mars.
我计划成为登陆火星的第一个人类
I plan to be the first human on Mars.
对 这就是我来的原因
Right, that's kind of why I'm here.
我能跟你单独谈谈吗
Could I talk to you for a second?
当然可以 嘿 各位 请让我们单独谈一会儿 行吗
Sure. Hey, guys? Give us the room for a minute, yeah?
谢谢
Thanks.
请坐
Have a seat.
我希望你能考虑让我留在你的乘组里
I'd like you to consider keeping me on your crew.
我以为你会选择赫利俄斯
I assumed you'd be going with Helios.
他们给了我一个位置
They've offered me a slot,
但是 航♥天♥局的任务更加偏重科学研究
but, well, the NASA mission is more science-focused,
这是我的专业
which is my focus.
还有 如果我实话实说
And I guess if I'm being honest,
我希望能加入火星任务的原因不仅是
I'd like to be on a mission where I'm not just there
因为我的父亲刚好是指挥官
because my father happens to be the commander.
我非常理解你
I know exactly what you mean.
我爸爸教会了我飞行 并从来没有让我忘记这点
My dad taught me to fly and never let me forget it.
听着 如果我们有足够的空间 再带一名生物学家
Listen, if we had room for more than one biologist,
那绝对是你
it would absolutely be you.
可是我们只有六个位置
But we've only got six seats.
-那个人是谁 -安迪弗里德曼
-Who is it? -Andy Freedman.
他的植物学专长将是非常重要的
His focus on botany will be invaluable.
的确 但我认为这是目光短浅
That's true, but I think it's shortsighted.
什么
Excuse me?
我喜欢安迪
I like Andy,
但任何合格的生物学家都会种植
but any biologist worth their salt can grow things.
航♥天♥局需要有更长远的眼光
NASA needs to be thinking bigger.
过去两年来我一直在寻找微生物生命
I've spent the last two years searching for microbial life
就在地球上最恶劣的环境中
in the most inhospitable environment on Earth.
我们需要在火星上做这件事
We need to be doing the same thing on Mars.
如果航♥天♥局不做 会有人做的
If NASA doesn't, someone else will.
而他们将会作出史上最伟大的发现
And they're gonna make one of the greatest discoveries in history.
什么发现
Which is?
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表