剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
No reason.
你在这里
There you are.
欢迎你随时加入我们
Feel free to join us anytime.
我们只是在想办法救你的宇航员
We're only trying to come up with a way to save your astronauts' lives.
当我没有被拴在办公桌旁的时候 思维更敏捷
I think better when I'm not chained to a conference table.
办公桌让我的头脑窒息
It stifles the mind.
我爸爸会很喜欢在这个房♥间
My dad would've loved being in this room.
航♥天♥局任务控制中心
NASA Mission Control.
一辈子都在说它
Talked about it his whole life.
对 他是一名航♥天♥工程师
Right. He was an aerospace engineer.
是啊
Yeah.
我父亲也是一名工程师
My father was an engineer too.
他主要从事教学 在亨茨维尔
He mainly taught, over in Huntsville.
我相信那是一个度过童年的好地方
It's quite a place to grow up, I'm sure.
你扔一块石头肯定能砸中一名科学家
You couldn't throw a rock without hitting a scientist.
我们经常搬家 我父亲常常换工作
We moved around a lot. My dad went from job to job.
我们最终竟然在伊利诺伊州的 罗克福德定居了
We wound up in Rockford, Illinois, of all places.
罗克福德 你父亲在柯克兰德工作过
Rockford? Your dad worked for Kirkland?
为土星五号♥制♥造♥部件
Building components for the Saturn V.
那是他一生的亮点
It was the highlight of his life.
直到阿波罗23号♥在发射台上爆♥炸♥了
Till Apollo 23 exploded on the pad.
在爆♥炸♥之后
After the explosion,
他们换掉了整个土星五号♥团队
they replaced the whole Saturn V team.
我父亲失去了工作 他怎么都找不到另一份工作
My dad lost his job, and he couldn't find another one to save his life.
在那之后开了几年出租车
Drove a taxi for a few years after that.
再也没有真正振作起来
Never really recovered.
在我大学毕业前
Passed away before I even…
就去世了
graduated college.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
我讲述我父亲如何来到这个国家
I tell the story of how my dad came to this country
身无分文 还有… 他如何实现了自己的梦想
with no money to his name and-- and how he achieved his dreams…
但我没有讲其余的部分
but I leave out the rest.
为什么
Why?
在美国 人们喜欢听成功的故事
People like to hear about success in America.
关于崛起、自我奋斗、取得成功
About rising up, pulling yourself up from your bootstraps.
他们不喜欢听
They don't like to hear about
失败的故事
failure.
戴夫 你实现了非凡的成就
What you've accomplished is incredible, Dev.
我想你父亲会为你骄傲
I think your father would be proud.
你的父亲呢
Was yours?
我想他是骄傲的
I think he was.
以他自己的方式
In his own way.
我们得回去了 我们的时间不多了 你来吗
We need to get back. We're running out of time. You coming?
好 马上
Yeah. Soon.
她怎么样
How is she?
很好 她立刻睡着了
She was fine. She dropped right off.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
她最近更加烦躁了 我想是我的焦虑感染了她
She's been fussing a lot more. I think she's picking up on my anxiety.
她会没事的
She'll be okay.
我没意识到自己这么饿
Didn't realize I was this hungry.
这样很好
That's good.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
抱歉 我不想哭
Sorry, I don't mean to cry.
嘿 没事…
Hey. No, no, no, no, no.
嘿 没事 哭出来是好事
Hey. It's okay. Crying is good.
比假装一切正常要好
It's better than pretending like everything is okay.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you. For everything.
我可以接吗
May I?
你好 我是凯伦鲍德温
Hello? It's Karen Baldwin.
是 她在我旁边
Yes. She's here with me.
好
Okay.
好 这听起来很有希望
Okay. That sounds encouraging.
我会告诉他们
I will let them know.
谢谢你来电
Thank you so much for calling.
找到居住舱的位置了
They located the hab.
他们还没有和爱德和丹尼联♥系♥上
They haven't made any contact with Ed or Danny yet.
但他们锁定了紧急信标
But they've locked on to the emergency beacon.
他们要把居住舱挖掘出来
They're gonna dig it out.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-天啊 -这是好事
-Oh, my God. -It's good.
-这是好事 -是啊
-It's good. -Yeah.
继续保持希望 好吗
Just have to stay hopeful, okay?
总统女士 他们在路上
They're on their way, Madam President.
谢谢你 约翰
Thank you, John.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你没告诉任何人就出城去了
You left town without telling anyone.
没人知道你在哪
No one had any idea where the hell you were.
特勤局知道
Secret Service knew.
你介意告诉我吗
You mind telling me?
我去见了小帕
I went to see Pam.
-你疯了吗 -比较接近
-Are you out of your mind? -Close to it.
你怎么可以冒这种风险
How could you take a risk like that?
万一有人泄密呢
What if someone leaks it?
如果媒体知道了发生这一切时你去了哪里
If the press finds out where you really were when this all was happening,
那将是这将是一场彻底的灾难
it'll be a complete catastrophe.
那我们现在说到我的不谨慎了
So we're talking about my lack of discretion now?
听着 现在火星上的形势 成了人们的关注焦点
Look, this situation on Mars has grabbed the spotlight.
等这件事过去 我的事情…
By the time it's over, my situation is--
你真的是在建议我
Are you actually suggesting I take comfort
从可能导致四人死亡的灾难中 得到安慰吗
from a disaster that might have killed four people?
当然不是
Of course not.
那你在说什么
Then what are you saying?
我…
I…
我不知道
I don't know.
副总统和楚利部长来了
The vice president and Administrator Truly are here.
让他们进来
Send them in.
-总统女生 -吉姆、理查德
-Madam President. -Jim, Richard,
谢谢你们在这么短的时间内来
thank you for coming on such short notice.
拉里 你介意回避一下吗
Larry, would you mind giving us the room?
当然
Of course.
总统女士 我刚和玛高麦迪逊通过电♥话♥
Madam President, I just got off the phone with Margo Madison.
我们的另外一台钻机还在凤♥凰♥号♥上
Our other drill is still aboard Phoenix.
-那不是一个选项 -你们为什么没把它拿下去
-It's not an option. -Why didn't you bring it down?
我们不得不聚焦于燃料工厂
We had to focus on the fuel factory.
我们必须确保可以让凤♥凰♥号♥回到地球
We had to make sure we could get Phoenix back home.
这可帮了大忙了
Lots of good that's doing you now.
这…
Well…
我们向上走
We go up.
上
Up?
我们看的方向是错误的
We're looking in the wrong direction.
好吧 我们都知道
All right. As we all know,
一号♥居住舱埋在20米深的颗粒土石流之下
hab 1 is under 20 meters of granular debris flow.
从上面进行的搜救措施 将永远不会及时找到他们
A rescue attempt from above will never get to them in time.
但是
But…
一号♥居住舱也位于一个熔岩管上面
hab 1 also sits above a lava tube.
如果我们从离表面最近的地方进入熔岩管
If we enter the lava tube where it's closest to the surface,
探地雷达发现它在土石流的3米以下
which GPR places three meters below the debris field,
穿过熔岩管
traverse that tube
到达居住舱下游一点点的位置
until we're just downstream with the hab,
把熔岩管的顶部炸一个洞
blow a hole in the tube roof,
上面居住舱周围就有足够的沙土
enough of the material above will flow down from the hab
从洞中流下来
through the hole,
进入熔岩管 就像谷物从料斗中流出
into the lava tube like grain from a hopper.
清空之后 居住舱就会暴露出来了
After it's cleared out, the hab will be exposed.
我们可以从上面到达
And we can access it from above.
你是在建议我们在居住舱附近引爆♥炸♥弹
Are you suggesting that we set off a bomb near the hab?
这正是我建议的
That's exactly what I'm suggesting.
爆♥炸♥产生的压力可能毁掉它
The stress of explosion could destroy it.
有太多的未知数
There are too many unknowns.
如果我们放错了炸♥药♥的量 我们可能会炸毁居住舱
If we place the charge incorrectly, we could blow up the hab.
和里面的人
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表