剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
去他的吧 我说:“好 算我一个”
Fuck that! I said, "Yeah. Sign me up."
是的 莫莉 你当然这么做了 因为你是…
Yes, Molly. Of course you did because you're a--
自私的混♥蛋♥
Selfish prick.
不 我刚准备说你雷厉风行 还有…
No. I was going to say that you're a force of nature and--
不 我是个自私的混♥蛋♥ 那没关系
No. I'm a selfish prick. That's okay.
自私的混♥蛋♥们能改变世界
Selfish pricks change the world.
你的前夫就是一个
Your ex-husband is one.
戴夫阿耶萨 我向你保证
Dev Ayesa, I guarantee you,
绝对是自私混♥蛋♥俱乐部的一员
is a card-carrying member of the Selfish Prick Club.
在你内心深处 尽管你想全力隐藏 你也是一样
And deep down, much as you try to hide it, you are too.
(欢乐谷基地)
胎儿没事吧
Is the baby okay?
化验结果会告诉我们更多
The test results will tell us more.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
嘿
Hey.
怎么回事
What's going on?
因为先兆子痫 胎儿无法从子♥宫♥得到足够的血液
With the preeclampsia, the baby is not getting enough blood through the uterus.
天啊
Jesus.
那凯莉呢
And Kelly?
她的血压很高 过高了
Her blood pressure is high. It's too high.
我们需要接生胎儿 以便保住两人的性命
We need to deliver the baby to save both their lives.
我不能…失去她 你明白吗 迪米特里
I can't… lose her. You understand that, Dimitri?
我在尽全力 爱德华
I'm doing everything I can, Edward.
可是这里没有适当的设备
But I don't have the appropriate equipment for this here.
胎儿将会早产至少一个月
The fetus will be premature by at least a month.
意思是
Meaning what?
我们必须尽快把她和胎儿送到凤♥凰♥号♥上去
That we must get her and the baby up to Phoenix as soon as possible.
他们有呼吸机和治疗她的毒血症的镁
They have a ventilator and magnesium for her toxemia.
但我们还要等一个月 才能有发射火星表面着陆器的足够燃料
But we don't have enough fuel to launch the MSAM for another month.
如果我们不在24小时内接生胎儿 他们两个都可能会死
If we don't deliver the baby in the next 24 hours, both of them could die.
(安全制动器启动)
一号♥火星车 这里是欢乐谷 请回答
Rover One, Happy Valley, come in.
一号♥火星车 这里是欢乐谷 普勒 库兹涅佐夫 请回答
Rover One, Happy Valley. Poole, Kuznetsov, come in.
我原以为这是无人驾驶探测器
I thought this was supposed to be an unmanned probe.
我们也是这么想的 他们对此保密 以防万一失败
So did we. They kept it secret in case of failure.
他们大概以为他死了 可怜的杂种
They probably think he's dead. Poor bastard.
等等 他们不是在9月发射的吗
Wait a second. Didn't they launch in September?
那么他们在我们之前登陆了火星
So they landed on Mars before us.
他在我们之前登陆了火星
He landed on Mars before us.
他是登陆火星第一人
He was first man on Mars?
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
哇
Wow.
对
Right.
你确定你不会说朝鲜语吗
You sure you don't speak any Korean?
我以为苏联和北朝鲜是好伙计呢
I thought Russia and North Korea were supposed to be best buds.
总之 这没什么区别
Anyway, it makes no difference.
他和我们的频率不同 听不到我们说话
He's not on our frequency. He can't hear us.
那我们怎么办 我们不能就坐在这里
Well, what are we gonna do? We can't just sit here.
这…
Well…
如果我们合力冲向他
if we rush him,
同时发起攻击
together, at the same time,
他只能冲着我们中的一人开枪
he can only shoot one of us.
快承认这不是你最好的主意吧
Tell me that's not your best idea.
我们有更好的主意吗
Do you have a better one?
也许我们不需要说话
Maybe we don't need words.
丹妮尔 你在干嘛
What are you doing, Danielle?
我还不太确定
I'm not quite sure yet.
好吧…
Okay…
好吧
Okay.
我们需要借用你飞船上的一个部件
We need to borrow a part of your ship.
对
Yeah.
这是你的飞船
So, this is your ship.
我们需要一个部件 好让我们…离开
We need a part of it, so that we can… leave.
这样说吧
What about this?
好让我们…
So that we…
能回家
can go home.
好吗
Yeah?
家
Home?
家 对
Home. Yeah.
对 好让我们能回…是
Yes! So that we can go-- Yes.
等等…什么…库兹 该死
Wait! What-- Kuz, goddamn it.
我在尝试…等等
I'm trying to-- Wait.
给我这个
Give me this.
好了
Got it.
好了
Okay.
你怎么回事
What was that?
你说得对 我们不需要语言
You're right. We don't need words.
(航♥天♥局 苏联)
欢乐谷 这是一号♥火星车 欢乐谷 听到了吗
Happy Valley? Rover One. Happy Valley, do you copy?
丹妮尔 你们还好吗
Danielle, are you guys okay?
好 我们没事
Yep. We're okay.
你们找到库尔斯系统了吗
Did you get the Kurs system?
是 我们找到了 我们在赶回去
Yeah, we got it, and we're headed back.
不过还有一件事你应该知道
But there's something else you should know.
这怎么可能 米哈伊尔
How is this even possible, Mikhail?
他们几乎连发射卫星进入轨道都不会
They can barely launch a satellite into orbit.
我们北朝鲜的朋友
Our friends in North Korea
一直迫切地想要证明他们是世界强国
have always been eager to prove they are world power.
我们怎么称呼他 难民 还是俘虏
I mean, what do we even call him? Is he a refugee? A prisoner?
布♥什♥国务卿担心
Secretary Bush is concerned
北朝鲜将会把这视为敌对行为
the North Koreans will interpret this as a hostile act.
我将向主席汇报 他们还是需要苏联的保护的
I will speak to the Chairman. They still need patronage of USSR.
只要把他们的宇航员毫发无伤地带回家
Just get their cosmonaut home in one piece.
成交 米哈伊尔
You have a deal, Mikhail.
另外 我能不能再问一句 你的政♥治♥麻烦
And, may I add, your political troubles?
不 你不必…
No. You don't have to--
有一句苏联名言
There is famous Russian saying.
用英语来说就是
In English it would be,
“我逃离了狼 却遇到了熊”
"I ran from the wolf, but ran into the bear."
确实是熊
A bear indeed.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 米哈伊尔
Goodbye, Mikhail.
(国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局)
(约翰逊宇航中心)
我们这里有很多事情要做 我相信你知道的
We've got a lot going on here, as I'm sure you're aware.
卡蒂奇女士 这次未计划的到访是有何贵干呢
So, to what do I owe this unscheduled visit, Ms. Catiche?
我有一个敏感问题要讨论
I have a sensitive matter to discuss.
如果这是关于我们的新朝鲜客人…
If this is about our new North Korean guest--
不是
It's not.
我正在计划一次救援行动
Well, I'm in the middle of planning a rescue mission.
你正在被调查 玛高
You're being investigated, Margo.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们在你们的司法部内部有内线
We have an asset inside your Justice Department.
他们提醒了我们 你目前正在被联邦调查局调查
And they have alerted us that you're currently being investigated by FBI.
航♥天♥局内部有人在跟他们谈话
Someone from NASA is talking to them.
谁
Who?
阿莱达罗萨莱斯
Aleida Rosales.
从我们内线搜集到的情报来看
From what our asset has been able to gather,
联邦特工正准备很快将逮捕你
federal agents are preparing to make an arrest very soon.
玛高 我们可以帮助你
Margo, we can help you.
我见过你们如何帮助人
I've seen how you help people.
如果你坐以待毙 你会被逮捕的
If you do nothing, you will get arrested.
你将会在监狱渡过你余生的40年
You will spend the next 40 years of your life in a penitentiary.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
旅居者号♥仍然有很多液态氢
Sojourner still has plenty of LH2.
他们的居住舱可以用来更快速地合成甲烷
Their habs could be used to synthesize the methane faster.
好 这很有希望
Okay, that's promising.
从火星大气中收集 二氧化碳的速度限制了我们
We're limited by the rate we can pull CO2 from the Martian atmosphere.
我能跟你单独说几句话吗
Can I borrow you for a second?
当然 我去去就回
Sure. I'll be right back.
我们马上要去约翰逊宇航中心
We're gonna head to JSC soon.
-好的 去吧 我们在那里见 -好
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表