剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
What's up?
我取消了你去山脊的飞行任务 路易莎将代替你
I'm taking you off the flight to the ridge. Louisa will take your seat.
是吗 凭什么
Oh, yeah? How come?
看看你 你的眼神涣散 站立不稳
Look at you. You can't focus your eyes. Can't stand still.
你以为我没见过飞行员吃药保持清醒吗
You don't think I've seen a pilot on go pills before?
不知道你在说什么 指挥官
Don't know what you're talking about, sir.
你不知道才见鬼
Bullshit, you don't.
一会打盹 一会滔滔不绝
Nodding off one minute, talking a mile a minute the next.
你简直一团糟
I mean, you're a fucking mess.
现在你又踩狗
And now you're stomping on dogs.
什么 你是说那个玩具
What? You mean that-- What, that toy?
是 比起大多数人来 我对你太纵容 现在你受到警告了
Yeah. I cut you a lot of slack, more than most, but now you're on notice.
从前我对你♥爸♥爸犯过同样的错误 我不会再对你犯了
I made that mistake once with your dad, and I'm not gonna do it again.
- 是吗 我和我爸爸不一样 - 你说得对
- Yeah, well, I'm not my dad. - You got that right.
路易莎 去山脊的飞行 现在你坐在副手位置
Louisa, you're now taking right seat on the flight to the ridge.
尼克 我们不在的时候 由你负责赫利俄斯基地
Nick, you're in charge of Helios Base while we're gone.
丹尼 你可以协助他进行通讯工作
And, Danny, you can help him out with communications.
- 你认为自己能行吗 - 是 指挥官
- You think you can handle that? - Yes, sir.
如果你再搞砸一次 只要一次
You fuck up one more time, and I mean once,
我就让你在凤♥凰♥号♥上关禁闭 直到我们回到地球
and I'll confine your ass to quarters on Phoenix until we return to Earth.
- 你明白吗 - 好 随你便
- You got that? - Yeah, whatever.
- “随你便” - 你想怎么都行 老大
- "Whatever"? - Whatever you want, boss.
怎么不说“指挥官”了
What happened to "sir"?
是 指挥官
Yes, sir.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢 指挥官
Thank you, sir.
你小心点
Watch it.
你说什么都行 指挥官
Whatever you say... sir.
- 我说小心点 - 不然怎么样
- I said watch it! - Or what?
你想怎么样 你现在厉害了
What are you gonna do? You're a tough guy now?
是吗
Huh?
来吧 丹尼 来吧
Come on, Danny. Come on.
打我吧
Hit me.
这是你想做的吗 打我 来吧
Is that what you want? Hit me. Come on.
打我 做个男人
Hit me! Be a man!
我料你也不敢
That's what I thought.
可怜虫
Fucking pathetic.
(航♥天♥局局长)
很好
Good.
我们需要讨论这个新的水冰层
We need to discuss this new water ice site.
看起来很有希望 但距离...
It looks promising, but it's a few kilometers from--
什么事
What?
- 我知道是谁了 - 谁是谁
- I know who it was. - Who who was?
是谁把我的引擎设计给了苏联人
Who gave my engine design to the Russians.
- 阿莱达 我... - 是艾玛
- Aleida, I'm-- - It was Emma.
艾玛
Emma?
她是唯一说得通的人
She's the only one that makes sense.
你认为...
You think...
你认为艾玛约根斯为苏联人工作
You think Emma Jorgens is working for the Russians?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
不
No.
所有的图纸 所有的设计 都要经过她的办公桌
All the plans, all the designs, they all came across her desk.
我和她一起共事了20年
I've worked with her for 20 years.
她为这个项目倾注了一生
She's devoted her life to this program.
她绝不会做你指责她的事
There is no way she would ever do what you're accusing her of.
对 我知道 我也是这么想的 可是 你看看这个
Yeah, I know. I thought the same thing. But then, look at this.
- 这是什么 - 信用报告
- What is this? - A credit report.
- 你查了她的信用报告 - 她欠着钱呢
- You ran her credit report? - And she's in debt.
欠了四万美元
Like, $40,000 in debt.
奥尔德里奇艾姆斯欠的钱不到这一半
Aldrich Ames owed less than half of that.
你知道她为什么欠这么多钱
Do you know why she owes so much money?
不知道
No.
因为她姐姐患了乳腺癌 艾玛在为她支付医疗费用
Because her sister has breast cancer, and Emma is paying for her medical care.
即使她姐姐有病 也不能排除她的嫌疑
Just because her sister is sick does not take her out of the running.
秘书通常是第一个背叛的人
Secretaries are usually the first to turn
因为他们什么都知道 却没有任何权力 还有...
because they have all the access and none of the power and--
够了
That's enough!
阿莱达
Aleida.
该死 我告诉你不要管这件事
Goddamn it, I told you to leave this alone.
你是主工程师
You're the lead engineer
负责这个让人类第一次登上火星的任务
on the mission that landed the first human beings on Mars.
你不去做好工作 而是通宵达旦
And instead of doing your job, you're up all night
玩这种“锅匠 裁缝 士兵 间谍”游戏
playing Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.
我没有耽误我的工作
I'm still doing my job.
真的吗 因为在我看来 你在这里
Really? Because, to me, it looks like you're in here
乱怀疑人 无辜的人
casting suspicion on people, innocent people.
你最应该知道 诬告的破坏性有多大
You, of all people, should know how damaging false accusations can be.
也许你应该休息一阵
Maybe you need to take a break.
休息
A break?
度假 学术假 随你怎么叫
A vacation, a sabbatical. Whatever you want to call it.
玛高麦迪逊什么时候开始给别人放假了
Since when does Margo Madison give breaks?
阿莱达 显然这对你的影响太大了
This has clearly all been too much for you, Aleida.
焦虑 压力
The stress, the pressure.
我知道你家里也有很多事
I know you've got a lot going on at home too.
- 我不休息 - 那你需要停止这些...
- I'm not taking a break. - Then you need to stop with all this...
胡言乱语
this nonsense.
不然这也许不由你来决定
Or it may not be up to you.
我是桑妮 你知道该怎么做
This is Sunny. You know what to do.
我是桑妮 你知道该怎么做
This is Sunny. You know what to do.
嗨 是我
Hey. It's me.
吉米史蒂文斯
Jimmy Stevens.
我在想这不是最好的做法
I was thinking it wasn't the best thing to do.
胸牌 我是说
The badge, I mean.
我想我们应该回去
I think we should just go back
把它放在某个地方 让他们找到
and leave it somewhere, and they'll find it.
好吗
Okay?
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
再见
Bye.
(桑妮来电)
嗨 桑妮
Hey, Sunny.
我是查尔斯
It's Charles.
- 嘿 - 到外面来
- Hey. - Come outside.
- 外面 就... - 你家外面
- Outside, like-- - Outside your house.
好吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
- 什么事 - 抱歉这么晚了
- What's up? - Sorry it's so late.
真好用
Worked like a charm.
- 刚从约翰逊宇航中心探险回来 - 你们做了什么
- Just came from a little adventure at JSC. - What'd you do?
我们把他们拿回来了
We took 'em back.
他们又是你的了 哥们
They're yours again, brother.
怎么样 你觉得怎么样
So? What do you think?
我想我得找个地方放这个该死的东西
I think I'm gonna have to figure out where to put this fucking thing.
是啊
Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我能进屋吗
Can I come in?
我好奇这个山谷在10年 20年 100年后会是什么样子
I wonder what this valley will look like in ten, 20, a hundred years.
多少人能够生活在这里
And how many people will be able to make a life here
因为我们现在所做的工作
because of what we're doing right now.
压力还不错
We have good pressure.
我们准备好钻探了 表层套管加压保持
We are ready to drill. Surface casing pressurization holding.
(苏联 赫利俄斯钻水场地)
我们的钻头扭矩很好
We've got good torque on our drill.
钻杆卡瓦到位 对齐度良好
Slips are engaged. Alignment is still good.
好吧 慢慢来 我们要正确操作
Okay, take your time. Let's do this right.
准备下一个套管部分
Get ready for the next casing segment.
把C形扳手给我
Hand me the C spanner.
好 让我们把旋转速度加快一点
Yeah, let's crank up the rotary speed a bit.
注意二氧化碳压力
Watch the CO2 pressure.
注意钻机外壳压力
Watch the drill housing pressure.
当我们穿透储水层时 必须处于适当的压力窗口
We must be in pressure window when we penetrate into the reservoir.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表