剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
-No, I get it from history books. -Yes, but those books were written by--
你的火箭飞行器用核引擎老师 托洛茨基同志又给你发了一封视频邮件
You've got another vidmail from your NERVA instructor, Comrade Trotsky.
他们来了
They're here.
按照承诺
As promised.
我很高兴能澄清
I am glad I was able to clear up that little misunderstanding
关于你的安全级别的小误会 同志
about your security clearance, comrade.
莱娜拉 请你回避一下
Give us the room, Lenara.
我不…
I wasn't--
五分钟
Five minutes.
我就在门外
I will be right outside.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Okay, yes.
当他们告诉我你不再担任 苏联航♥天♥局局长时
When they told me you were replaced as director of Roscosmos,
我试图联♥系♥你
I tried to get ahold of you.
而你却消失了 没人愿意告诉我你在哪
You just disappeared. No one would tell me where you were.
列福尔托沃
Lefortovo.
克格勃监狱
The KGB prison?
天啊
Christ.
他们发现我给你的信息超出了允许的范围
They discovered I had been giving you more information than was permitted.
然后 在伦敦之后
And then, after London,
我拒绝继续…
I refused to… to continue with--
对不起
Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Ah. Thank you.
他们…我是说 他们有没有…
Were they-- I mean, did they--
是的
Yes.
但他们做得非常聪明 不带愤怒 知道吗
But they did it very intelligently. Without anger, you know?
他们很小心 没有打断我的鼻子 没有打落我的牙齿
They were very careful not to break my nose, my teeth.
而在我的肺部下功夫
Instead, they work on my lungs…
还有肾脏
kidneys…
我以为戈尔巴乔夫上台后 这种事情就结束了
I thought that kind of thing ended when Gorbachev came to power?
即使是戈尔巴乔夫也无法控制克格勃
Not even Gorbachev can control the KGB.
这就像试图用狗绳拴住一只疯狗
It's like trying to keep a rabid dog on a leash.
玛高 我很抱歉我…
Margo. I'm so sorry for what I--
我当时不知道该怎么做
I didn't know what to do.
我试图抵抗他们
I tried to hold them off,
可是他们威胁了我的父亲、母亲和姐妹
but they threatened my father, my mother, my sisters.
我无处可逃
I could not escape.
我对你说了谎
I lied to you.
是的 我那时很生气
You did. And I was very angry.
现在还是 但我知道你别无选择
I still am. But I know it was your only choice.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
现在你要帮助我
And now, you're gonna help me.
瑟吉 我要想办法让我们俩摆脱困境
I'm gonna get us out of this, Sergei, both of us.
他们已经控制了我们太久了
They've had us under their thumb for long enough.
我要跟适当的人商讨为你申请避难
I'm gonna talk to the right people and get you asylum.
不 玛高 不行
No, no. Margo, no.
不 克格勃会报复我的家人
No. The-- The KGB will retaliate against my family.
你不了解他们… 抱歉
You don't know what they are-- Sorry.
他们如此对待你 你不能回去了
You can't go back there, not after what they did.
赫利俄斯指挥台 这是凤♥凰♥号♥ 进入火星轨道启动完成
Helios control, Phoenix. MOI burn complete.
凤♥凰♥号♥现在进入火星轨道
Phoenix has now entered Mars orbit.
我们正按计划将在几个小时后 第一次尝试着陆
We are on schedule for our first landing attempt in a few hours.
他们在一个稳定的轨道上
They're in a stable orbit.
航♥天♥局落后我们好几天
NASA is still days behind us.
凤♥凰♥号♥通话完毕
Phoenix out.
好吧 让大力水手号♥发动起来 准备下降
All right. Let's get Popeye spun up for descent.
船长 有一个小问题
I got a wrinkle for you, Cap.
我们一直在追踪的沙尘暴变得更大了
That dust storm we've been tracking has gotten even bigger.
很严重的沙尘暴
A real lulu.
我们着陆点的情况有多糟糕
How bad are things at our landing site?
整个地区的能见度不到10米
Visibility is less than ten meters across the entire region.
它们的预报呢
And their forecast?
一样的 在备选着陆点也是
More of the same, at the alternate landing sites too.
我们只能等它结束了
All we can do is wait it out.
该死
Goddamn it!
我们的着陆延迟了
Our landing got delayed.
(新讯息发至:吉米史蒂文斯)
真倒霉
Sucks.
我真的很想为爸爸做成这件事
I really want to get this one for Dad.
他总是后悔没有用阿波罗10号♥登陆
He always regretted not landing on Apollo 10.
记得他以前告诉我们
Remember how he used to tell us…
他离得那么近
he was so close
几乎伸手就能抓起一把月尘
he could just reach out and grab a handful of moondust.
最近常常想起他
Been thinking about him a lot lately.
这比我想象的更难…
It's been harder than I thought…
特别是爱德总是在身边
especially with Ed around all the time.
有时候他谈起凯伦 我感觉非常内疚
You know, sometimes he talks about Karen, and I feel so guilty.
可然后 他用手臂搂着我 或者叫我“小子”
But then, he puts his arm around me or calls me "kid,"
我就…想掐死他
and I just-- I wanna strangle him.
他什么都不知道
He's got no fucking idea.
只会面带傻笑看着我
Just looks at me with that big, dumb grin.
我以为我能够处理得了 可也许你说得对
I thought I'd be able to handle it, but maybe you were right.
我大概是希望…
I guess I was just hoping that--
我不知道
I-- I don't know…
我可以忘掉这一切
I could put it all behind me.
总之 你不想听这些烂事
Anyway, you don't wanna hear this shit.
帮我一个忙
Do me a favor.
趁艾弗丽妈妈不注意的时候 偷偷给她些巧克力
Sneak Avery some chocolate for me when her mom's not looking.
这太不合理了 我有核物理博士学位
It's ridiculous. I have doctorate in nuclear physics.
我不愿意被一个傲慢的、自学成才 的美国人当孩子对待
I will not be treated like a child by an arrogant, self-taught Yankee.
她说得对
She's right.
你需要熟知这些紧急程序
You need to have these emergency procedures down.
罗萨莱斯只是确保你知道 而且我们知道你知道
Rosales is just making sure you know, and that we know you know.
她想让我在你面前看起来像个傻瓜
She's trying to make me look like a fool in front of you.
你为什么要在意我的想法 我只是一个愚蠢的法♥西♥斯♥反♥动♥分子
Why would you care what I think? I'm just a stupid, fascist reactionary.
不 不愚蠢 我从来没说过
No. Not stupid. I never said that.
你是个非常聪明、美丽的法♥西♥斯♥发动分子
You are extremely bright, beautiful, fascist reactionary.
美丽
Beautiful?
对美国人而言
Well, for an American.
太棒了
Yes!
怎么了
What is it?
-赫利俄斯不能着陆 -为什么不能
-Helios can't land. -Why not?
沙尘暴愈演愈烈
Well, the dust storm is getting worse.
如果再持续几天…
If it'll last just a few more days…
我的宝贝们 我想我们还有希望
Me hearties, I think we're still in this race.
好耶
Yeah!
然后你把花苞磨成细粉
Then you grind the buds into a fine powder.
很不错 对吗
Pretty good, right?
闻起来真香
That smells good.
洪堡县 优质混合物
Humboldt County. Premium blend.
好的
Okay.
确保别损失粉末
Make sure you don't lose any.
现在把它均匀地撒在融化的牛油上
Now spread it evenly over the melted butter.
然后小火慢炖两小时
And then simmer for two hours.
谢谢你 茱莉亚查尔德
Well, thank you, Julia Child.
祝你胃口好
Bon appétit!
我准备好了
-I'm ready! -It's a good batch.
-这一批不错 -是吗
Yeah?
好吧
Okay.
哇
-Wow!
好吃吧
-Right?
-好吃 -我和莫莉把它们叫做黏球
Molly and I call them goo balls.
天啊
准备在20分钟后飘飘然起来
Brace for impact in about 20 minutes.
这里真安静啊
It is really peaceful out here.
是啊
Yeah. It is.
在此刻之前 我都没有机会享受它
I haven't really had a chance to enjoy it until now.
你真的要辞职吗
Are you really gonna quit?
我已经辞职了 木已成舟
I have. It's done.
怎么了
What?
挺有意思的 就像…
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表