剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
-We gotta be close to two G's now. -Yeah.
-出了什么事 -飞船旋转速度太快
-What's going on? -Ship's rotating too fast.
我们得到电梯上去
We need to get on the elevator.
听着 对重力有不良反应的所有人
Listen, everybody who's feeling the adverse reactions to the gravity,
在下一组上电梯
board the elevator in the next group.
山姆 好了 下一组准备好了
All right, Sam. We're ready with the next group.
好的 这一组下电梯了 我正搭电梯下来
Okay. This group's off-loaded. I'm heading back down in the elevator.
好的
All right.
-嘿 你还好吗 -好
-Hey, you okay? -Yeah.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
-是 她会好的 -好吧
-Yeah. She will be. -Okay.
电梯来了
Here it comes.
(环)
(最大速度)
后退 所有人 后退
Get back! Everyone, get back!
(离线)
第三区的电梯离线了
The elevator in quadrant 3 just went off-line.
“离线”是什么意思
What do you mean "off-line"?
它的传感器突然停止传输信♥号♥♥了
Its sensors just stopped transmitting suddenly.
停止其他电梯
Hold all other elevators.
嘿 山姆 你能听见吗
Hey, Sam. Can you hear me? Sam, can you hear me?
嘿
Hey!
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Sam?
我的…
Oh, my…
好吧
Okay.
好吧…
Okay. Okay.
好吧
Okay.
注意 不要使用电梯
Attention. Do not use the elevators.
再说一遍 不要使用电梯
I repeat, do not use the elevators.
凯伦…你还好吗
Karen. Karen, are you okay?
丹尼 谢天谢地 嘿 爱德和你在一起吗
Danny. Thank God. Hey, is Ed there with you?
是的 他们在这里
Yeah. Yeah, they're here.
好吧 无论你们做什么 都不要使用电梯
Okay. Whatever you do, do not use the elevator.
你们必须使用检修井 在门的右边
You're gonna have to use the access shaft. It's to the right of the door.
它一直通向中♥央♥枢纽
It goes all the way to the center hub.
凯伦 发生什么事了
Karen, what the hell is going on?
两名我们的乘组人员 试图到外面去修理推进器 但是他们…
They tried to go out and fix the thruster, two of our crew, but they…
他们牺牲了 然后山姆…
they were killed. And then Sam-- Sam--
听着 我们必须撤离 明白吗 我很抱歉
Look, we have to evacuate, okay? I'm so sorry.
好吧
All right.
我们走
Let's go.
我们到上面会合 凯伦 好吗
I'll see you up there, okay, Karen?
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 我无法呼吸
Oh, my God. I can't breathe.
我的胸口 我快受不了了
My chest. I'm gonna be sick.
是重力而已 深呼吸
It's just the gravity. Take deep breaths.
深呼吸
Take deep breaths.
好的
Okay.
我上不去 这条腿不行
I'm not gonna be able to make it up there. Not with this leg.
你们得留下我自己上去了
Y'all need to go on without me.
-不 -不
-No. -No.
她们也上不去
They're not gonna make it up either.
我们现在是双倍重力
We're at double gravity.
就像背着另外一个人爬梯子
It'll be like climbing a ladder with another person on your back.
太空梭里有压力服
There are pressure suits in the shuttle.
如果我能拿到 就可以到达推进器
If I can get to 'em, I can make it to the thruster.
就算你到达推进器那里
Even if you make it out there,
外环边缘的重力会把你 像个布偶般地甩出去
the gravity around the edge of that ring will fling you off like a rag doll.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我们还有别的选择吗
What other choice do we have?
不…你不能去
No. No, you can't.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
和爱德待在一起
Stay with Ed.
一路顺风
Godspeed.
(减压警报)
We're losing structural integrity along the outer rim, Commander.
指挥官 外缘的结构完整性正在下降
我们可能等不到四倍重力 这个地方就要解体了
We might not even make it to four G's before this place comes apart.
等等
Wait.
指挥官 太空梭对接港的 一个气闸室打开了
Skipper, we've got an air lock open at the shuttle docking port.
有个人在外面
There's someone out there.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
没事的
It's okay.
指挥官 微调推进器正在为飞船减速
Commander, vern thrusters are slowing the ship down.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表