剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
只用3.4秒就能从零加速到97公里
Does zero to 60 in 3.4 seconds.
真不错
Sweet!
关于火星要祝贺你
Congratulations on Mars.
看来航♥天♥局更重视年龄 而不是美貌
Looks like NASA still values age over beauty.
才不是 这次任命花了 我一整箱格兰芬迪威士忌
Hell no! This assignment cost me a whole case of Glenfiddich.
你知道 想说服莫莉可不容易
You know, Molly, she don't sway easy.
- 我可太清楚了 - 听着 我向你保证
- Don't I know it. - Look, I promise you,
我会在火星上给你留一整箱你喜欢的酒
I'll leave a whole crate of whatever libation you fancy up there on Mars.
只要你年迈的身体不先枯萎
Just so long as that geriatric cadaver of yours doesn't wither away first.
这种可能性为零 我的身体很结实
There is zero chance of that. Everything is still rock solid.
除了那条腿
Except that leg.
它会很快痊愈的
It'll heal soon enough.
希望如此
I hope so.
因为如果你出现任何错误 就算只有一秒钟
Because if you stumble, even for just one second,
我也会乘虚而入 毫不犹豫地抢走你的位置
I'm gonna swoop in and steal your seat in a heartbeat.
我和我的后备乘组人员将会紧盯着你
Me and my backup crew are gonna be breathing down your neck
直到发射的那一天
all the way to launch.
我期待着你这么做
I expect nothing less.
少来...
Come on. Come on.
(航♥天♥局)
嘿 爸爸 你的腿怎么样了
Hey, Dad. How's your leg?
没事 如果你回我电♥话♥ 你就应该知道
It's fine. Which you'd know if you ever returned my calls.
我知道 很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
总之 我有消息要告诉你
Anyways. I got some news for you.
别告诉我 伊冯娜又撞坏了一辆车
Don't tell me. Yvonne cracked up another car?
不是
No.
干脆告诉你好了
You might as well know.
她和我...我们要分开了
She and I have-- We're splitting up.
哇 不到一年 这是你的新纪录
Wow. Less than a year. That's a new record for you.
你至少可以假装难过吧
You could at least pretend to be sad about it.
你说得对 我很抱歉 我刚才很刻薄
You're right. I'm sorry. That was mean.
那你现在要搬去哪里
So, where are you moving now?
我希望不是三叶草酒店
Not back to the Shamrock, I hope.
不 我实际上找到了一个很棒的新社区
No. I actually found a great new neighborhood.
我觉得你会喜欢
I think you'll love it.
真的 哪里
Really? Where?
就在这个地方
In this area right here.
你得到任务了
You got the mission?
天啊
Holy shit!
祝贺你 爸爸
Congrats, Dad!
是的 我得到了
Yeah. I got it.
据说俄♥国♥人的引擎出现了严重的早期问题
And word is the Russian engine's got some serious teething problems,
所以 我敢打赌美国要赢得这次比赛了
so, you bet your ass the US of A's gonna win this race.
还有一个惊喜
And here's a kicker.
你跟我一起去怎么样
How'd you like to come with me?
去哪里 火星
Where, to Mars?
凯尔 你这一生都在为这一天做准备
You've been preparing for this your whole life, Kel.
航♥天♥局会冒险 让家人一起执行这样的任务吗
Would NASA ever risk letting a family fly together on a mission like this?
你老爸在办公室还是有一定影响力的
Well, your old man's still got some pull at the office.
莫莉和我有共识
Me and Molly got an understanding.
对 老家伙们的社交网
Yeah, the geezer network.
这是让你离开冰雪的机会 孩子
This is a chance for you to get your head out of the snow, kiddo,
回到太空
and back into the sky.
我不知道...我...
I don't know. I--
我得把我在这里的研究 搁置四年 也许五年
I'd have to put my research down here on hold for four, maybe five years.
我给你提供了一个 成为首次登陆火星的人类之一的机会
I offer you a chance to be one of the first humans on Mars,
而你在谈研究
and you're talking about research?
我不理解
I just don't get it.
念安那波利斯四年 上飞行学校两年
Four years of Annapolis, two years of flight school.
你的宇航员训练 和第一次天空实验室之旅完成极为出色
You aced your astronaut training and your first trip to Skylab.
可是你不是返回太空
But instead of going back to space,
而是在世界尽头寻找细菌
you're chasing bacteria in the ass-end of the world.
这项研究在告诉我们 生命在火星上可能是如何演化的
This research is teaching us how life might have evolved on Mars.
我们找到了一种干燥鞘氨醇单胞菌的菌株
We found a strain of Sphingomonas dessicabilus
它可能在那里的极端寒冷中生存下来
that could survive the extreme cold up there.
那就跟我一起去 带上你的什么细菌
So come with me, bring some swing-a-lings with you,
弄清楚怎么在那里种植那个东西
and figure out how to grow some shit up there.
鞘氨醇单胞菌
Sphingomonas.
俏安全什么的 我就是这么说的
Swingabangas. That's what I said.
那么
So...
你去吗
Are you in?
我当然要去
Of course I'm in.
好姑娘 这会像我们以前一样
Attagirl! It'll be just like old times.
我爱你 永远
I love you. Always.
我也爱你 爸爸 永远
Love you too, Dad. Always.
拜拜
Bye.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
那个蒜蓉虾闻起来太香了
That scampi sure does smell good.
小心别把虾炒得太老
Just be careful you don't overcook that shrimp.
好的指挥官不会事无巨细地管理乘员
A good commander doesn't micromanage her crew.
大概这就是我没有得到任务的原因
Guess that's why I didn't get the mission.
莫莉把火星给了爱德
Molly gave Mars to Ed.
我是他的后备
I'm his backup.
宝贝 真遗憾
Baby, I'm so sorry.
我知道你多么想拿下它
I know how much you wanted it.
你好像没那么失望
You don't seem all that broken up about it.
这个嘛...
Well...
我必须承认我有点松了一口气
I gotta admit I am kind of relieved.
我以为你愿意让我去
I thought you were okay about me going.
听着 我知道太空很危险 但那是一种...
Look, I knew space was dangerous. But it was kind of...
抽象的东西 明白吗
an abstraction. You know?
在我们上次的经历之后
After what we went through up there.
我知道 我...现在感觉很真实 我明白
I know, I-- It's real now. I get it.
但他们仍会在1998年派我去 这你是知道的
But I am still slated to go up in 1998. You know that.
我知道
I know.
但至少那时以赛亚已经毕业 他现在需要尽可能多的帮助
But at least Isaiah will be out of school, and he could use all the help he can get.
我不需要帮助
I don't need help.
从你的期中考试来看不是这样
Your midterms would suggest otherwise.
你知道我喜欢后发制人 我有把握
You know I like to come from behind. I'm on it.
我刚才就在学习呢
Was studying just now.
所以我才听到从你的房♥间里 传出的模拟枪声吗
Is that why I heard all that simulated gunfire from your room?
那么我们为什么讨论你在家的事
So, why are we talking about you being home?
鲍德温先生被选中去执行火星任务
Mr. Baldwin was selected for the Mars mission.
他们选了老白男 有什么奇怪的
They picked the old white guy. Shocker.
他会带助步器和结肠造口袋去吗
He gonna take a walker and colostomy bag up with him?
行了 别说了
Okay, come on now.
嘿 好消息是我会帮你 完成那个先修历史课论文
Hey, the good news is I will be around to help you out with that AP history paper.
主题是什么
What's the subject again?
约翰亚当斯
John Adams.
约翰亚当斯用联邦党人法官塞满了法庭
John Adams, stuffing the courts with Federalist judges.
历史悠久的问题 州权力相对于大政♥府♥
The age-old issue. States' rights versus big government.
艾伦威尔逊和比尔克♥林♥顿♥ 今天的辩题正是这个
Ellen Wilson and Bill Clinton are having that exact argument today.
这会很有趣
This is going to be so fun.
现在我真心希望 你得到那个指挥官的任命了
Now I really wish you got that commander job.
大手大脚的政♥府♥支出让比尔克♥林♥顿♥州长
Careless spending led Governor Bill Clinton
将阿肯色州的销♥售♥税增长了33%
to increase the sales tax in Arkansas by 33%.
(啤酒税 活动房♥税 旅游税)
现在他想成为总统
And now he's hoping to become president
这样他就能将联邦政♥府♥的支出 增加两千两百亿美元
so he can increase the Federal government's spending by $220 billion,
迫使每个美国人缴纳更多的税
forcing every American to pay more taxes.
(不)
所以我们需要一名真正的美国英雄 为我们战斗
This is why we need a true American hero to fight for us.
参议员艾伦威尔逊将会说不
Senator Ellen Wilson will just say no
拒绝克♥林♥顿♥的灾难性收税来支出政策
to Clinton's disastrous tax-and-spend policies.
这就是我竞选总统的原因
And that's why I'm running for president.
让我们携手建设更好的未来
Let's build a better future. Together.
(选艾伦威尔逊当1992年总统)
当你最喜欢的锅变得脏兮兮
When your favorite pan is a great grimy mess,
试试我们的新柠檬香味去油腻配方
try our new lemon-scented degreasing formula.
非常高兴您能来 先生
Very excited to have you here, sir.
布拉格州长 谢谢你在临时通知的情况下赶来
Governor Bragg. Thank you for coming on such short notice.
我相信你一定很忙
I'm sure you have a lot on your plate.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表