剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
Don't let her get under your skin.
有人死于更年期的吗
Has anyone ever died from menopause?
你想得倒美
A girl can dream.
-婊♥子♥ -她的奶♥子♥甩慢了两拍
- Bitch. - Her tits are two counts behind.
真棒
Nice job.
谢谢 你跳得很美
Thanks. You look great out there.
哎呦喂 谢了 斑比
Gee whiz. Thanks, Bambi.
你怎么回事
What's your problem?
我喜欢你才这么叫你
It's a term of endearment.
哎呦喂 谢了
Gee whiz. Thanks.
真敏感啊
Touchy, touchy.
好好相处 小猫咪
Play nice, kitty cats.
不 达芙妮 不行 不够好
No, Daphne, nyet. Not good enough.
等等 再来一次
Hang on. Do over.
爱你
Love ya.
我下次会跳好的
I'll get it next time.
我十分怀疑
I don't hold breath.
小妞挺俊啊
Oh, pretty little bit, huh?
你的女人吗
That your girl?
是啊
Yeah.
你要去看她
On your way to see her?
没错
Yeah.
很久没见了
It's been a long time.
你没有信心了
Oh, you got doubts.
我们已经很久没见了
It's been a long time.
听着 我也经历过同样的事
Look, I've been through the same thing myself.
在海外的时候 你的大脑会变着法子捉弄你
Your brain plays all kinds of tricks on you when you're overseas.
告诉你各种各样的屁话
Tells you all kinds of fucked-up shit.
我之前很确定我的女人跟医生有一腿
I was sure that my gal was banging the doctor,
跟律师 还有印第安酋长也有
the lawyer, the Indian chief.
但我错了 错得很彻底
But I was wrong -- dead wrong.
她一直在等我 什么事都没发生
She was waiting for me, right as rain.
是啊 有些东西永不会变
Yeah, some things never change, though.
对你来说也会是一样的 大兵
Gonna be the same for you, marine.
听着 你们小两口有一段共同的过去
Look, you two kids have a history together, huh?
那总有些分量
That counts for something.
你抓紧了 别放手
You hang onto that, all right?
我得睡一会儿
I got to get some shut-eye.
记住我的话
You mark my words --
你一有机会就向她求婚 这姑娘会同意的
she's gonna say yes, so you marry that gal the first chance you get.
这就是你新的任务
That's your new assignment.
好 好 好
Sure, sure, sure.
好了 睡你的美容觉吧
All right. Get your beauty rest.
等着
Wait here.
快点
Come on.
首席
Prima.
我真讨厌你这么叫我
I hate it when you call me that.
谁叫我做主呢
I'm wearing pants.
怎么了 夫人 又有什么大事了
What ho, milady? What news of the world?
我没空闲扯
I don't have time.
你伤了我的感情
You're hurting my feelings.
但她会理解的
But she understands.
她真美 不是吗
She's beautiful, isn't she?
贾斯珀 我不要第一天回去排练就迟到
Jasper, I'm not gonna be late for rehearsal first day back.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
天啊 一大清早的就这么急躁
Jesus. It's too early for all this edginess.
我已经很崩溃了 别火上浇油
Do not make me freak out more than I already am!
我怎么可能这么做
How could I possibly do that?
去坐那消消气
Go smooth those feathers.
去他妈的保罗
Fucking Paul.
你该瞧瞧他看新来小舞蹈家的眼神
You should see how he looks at his new little Muse.
他要以为能抛弃我
If he thinks he can push me aside,
我不会息"思"宁人的
he has another thought coming.
"事" 是息"事"宁人 算了
"Thing" -- another "Thing" coming, never mind.
我居然得求他给我角色 求
I had to go to him to beg for the part -- beg!
他来求过我吗
Did he come to me?
没有
No.
真丢人
It was humiliating.
你动听且有说服力的话肯定打动了他
I'm sure he was putty in your persuasive, pretty hand.
你知道我后来听说了什么吗
You know what I hear after?
我们要请什么编舞来编"现代"芭蕾舞
We get some crazy choreographer to do "modern" ballet.
这怎么能展现我的美呢
How will this look good on me?
一切都在跟我作对
Everything is against me.
一切都这么操蛋
Everything is totally fucked.
我得振作起来
I need to put my shit together.
但连路都没法走还怎么振作起来呢
But how I put my shit together when I can't even walk...
更别说做八百万次单足趾尖旋转三十二圈
Let alone do 32 fouettes 8 million times and do them better
还要比那些小我一半的心机婊跳得好
than all those bloodthirsty bitches half my age
她们可是如饥似渴 蠢蠢欲动
who just grinding their teeth waiting for their chance.
理智即将到来的声音
Ah, the sound of pending sanity.
能再给我一克吗
Can I get an extra gram?
只要挺过这周就好了
Just need to make it through this week.
听我说
Listen to me.
你会步入辉煌 而且会秒杀一切
You're going to be brilliant, and you are going to kill it.
你就是个女刺客
You are an assassin.
我不是自动贩卖♥♥机
I'm not just some vending machine.
下次再陪你 我保证
I'll hang next time. Promise.
我现在得保护自己的地盘去了
Right now, I got to go piss on my territory.
贱逼
Cunt.
大贱逼 真♥他♥妈♥不能忍♥
Super cunt. I can't fucking stand her.
不知从哪儿冒出来 给保罗口♥交♥
Blows into town, blows Paul,
担任新剧领舞
and gets the lead in a new ballet.
操蛋极了
It's completely fucked.
看什么看 我当然可以发脾气
Don't give me that look. I have a right to be aggravated.
帮我按肩膀
Rub my shoulders.
压♥迫♥到颈部神经还是怎么了 气死我了
I pinched a nerve in my neck or something. It's driving me crazy.
你早在神经痛之前就生气了
You were crazy long before pinched nerve.
你♥他♥妈♥少嘴贱 不过按得真舒服
I'd tell you to fuck off but that feels really good.
你目光得更长远
You need focus on bigger picture.
我目光就这样 帕夏
This is my picture, Pasha.
我目光就这么短浅
It's the only picture I've got.
你得接受现实
You must accepting reality,
不然会更生气
otherwise you go more crazy.
咬我啊
Bite me.
我做错了什么吗
What am I doing wrong?
我觉得人生就这样
I'm saying it is what is.
不是每个人都能中彩票
Not everyone wins lottery.
比如我
Take me.
我想成为贝多芬
I want to be Beethoven.
我是贝多芬吗 不 不可能
Am I Beethoven? No. Not gonna happen.
别告诉我我不能成为芭蕾界的贝多芬
Don't be telling me I can't be the ballet Beethoven,
因为老娘就行
'cause I damn well can.
我的视力在逐渐衰退
Now my sight, it goes.
三年后等我基本瞎了
In three years, when my eyes give up ghost,
就去酒店大堂弹琴赚小费 就这样吧
I'm go playing for tips in hotel lobby. So.
别试着劝我认清现实
Don't be trying to make me be all sensible and shit.
想知道现实什么样吗
Want to know what the reality is?
现实就是...
Reality is...
我要舞出自己的人生
I got to step up my game.
等着瞧吧
You'll see.
拭目以待
I am ready.
我当初就不该让未婚夫碰我
I never should have let the fiancé get in my pants.
或者跟我太亲密
or anywhere even close to my pants.
天啊
Dear god.
愁什么呢
What's wrong?
愁幼儿园学费啊
Oh, preschool tuition.
我懂你的痛苦
I feel your pain.
准备怀孕前就该开始存钱
I should have started saving before we pulled the damn goalie.
克莱尔
Claire!
我今早给你发了两条短♥信♥
I texted you twice this morning.
我需要直存薪水账户的信息
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表