剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
Miracles?
只有无知的人 穷♥人♥和快死的人才会相信
They are for the ignorant, the poor, and the dying.
我们有一个新人
We have in our possession
她是一颗冉冉升起的新星
a star who is ready to ascend.
如果我们做出正确选择
And if we make the right choices,
我们就能和她一起出人头地
we will rise with her.
我想为她编个新舞
I want to launch her in a new ballet,
雇个有名的编舞编一段
commission a piece from a name choreographer.
如果一切合拍 我们就无敌了
If everything coalesces, we will be undeniable.
是谁这么才华横溢
And just who is this... incandescent
为了她你愿意毁了整个演出季
for whom you will jeopardize the entire season?
你今晚就能见到她
You'll meet her tonight.
好的
Oh, yes.
大家晚上好
Good evening, everyone.
我代表美国芭蕾舞团
On behalf of the American Ballet Company,
谢谢大家的光临
I want to thank you all for being here tonight.
我们衷心感谢大家的慷慨和支持
We sincerely appreciate your generosity and support.
如果我还需要介绍我旁边这位帅哥的话
Now, if this fabulous man next to me needs an introduction,
那你就来错地方了
you're at the wrong party.
随便吧
But what the heck...
这位是我们无畏的领袖
Our fearless leader
和超凡的艺术总监 保罗·格雷森
and extraordinary artistic director, Paul Grayson.
欢迎 欢迎
Yes, yes.
谢谢大家 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
芭蕾是一种优美的视觉错觉
Ballet is the ultimate optical illusion.
我们让费力看起来毫不费力
We make effort appear effortless,
让困难变得美妙无比
we make difficult divine,
让重力
and we make gravity...
变成我们的婊♥子♥
our bitch.
我们生而舞蹈 我们为了你们而跳舞
We live to dance, and we dance because of you.
有人可能还不认识
Some of you may not yet know
今晚我们尊敬的赞助人
our esteemed benefactor this evening.
请允许我介绍
Please allow me the pleasure of introducing
我们的新董事长
our new chairman of the board,
劳伦·布鲁索先生
Monsieur Laurent Brousseau.
能够尽我所能帮助这个优秀的群体
It is a great privilege and honor to help facilitate
是我莫大的荣幸
this glorious group in any way I can.
我非常希望大家能够和我一起
I very much hope you will join me
加入这美丽且极具价值的艺术事业中来
in this most beautiful and worthy artistic endeavor.
谢谢 祝大家玩得愉快
Merci beaucoup. And enjoy.
目前情况还不错 他注意到你了
So far, so good. You got his attention.
就看接下来你能做到什么地步
Now let's see what else you can get.
抱歉 我不明白你在说什么
I'm sorry. I'm in the dark here.
只要你不出错牌
You play your cards right,
你就会成为万众瞩目的焦点
you'll be in the spotlight.
准备好来段舞了吗
Ready for some choreography?
我打算去和那边的
I'm gonna go and have a chat
主席先生和主席夫人聊聊天
with Mr. And Mrs. Chairman over there.
当我带着主席夫人
When I lead her away
去见英俊的领舞罗斯时
to visit with handsome Principal Dancer Ross,
你恰好可以趁虚而入
you will be conveniently located
和主席先生聊一聊
to pick up the conversational slack.
你的未来 和我的未来
Your future... and mine
就取决于接下去发生的事
is riding on what happens next.
接下去要发生什么
What happens next?
如果 到今晚结束的时候
If, by evening's end,
布鲁索先生还没想着要把他的法兰西大屌♥
Monsieur Brousseau isn't imagining his big French cock
塞进你诱人的大腿中间
buried deep between your delectable thighs,
那么一定就是你做错了什么
then you've done something wrong,
那样的话 我会非常
in which case, I will be...
失望
Disappointed.
我的天使 你即将拥抱一个非凡的未来
My angel, you're about to have a spectacular life.
明天早上八点练功房♥见
Meet me at the studio at 8:00 tomorrow morning
准备好开工
ready to work.
怎么了 你好
Why, hello.
抱歉 我绊了一跤
Oh, I'm so sorry. I tripped.
我注意到了
I noticed.
我可能要跟夫人好好解释一下这个了
I may be challenged to explain this later.
天啊
Oh, God.
我去拿点苏打水什么的处理一下吧
let me get some soda water or something.
其实挺漂亮的
It's quite pretty really.
还是让我拿去干洗一下吧
I can get it dry-cleaned for you.
请不要担心这个
Please, you must stop with this worry.
你的脚 那才是重点
Your foot, this is a concern.
那可是你讨饭吃的玩意儿
Your feet are your trade.
相信我 这不算什么
My feet have had worse, trust me.
请小心
Careful now.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 我是克莱尔
I'm Claire, by the way.
终于见到你本人了
I meet you in the flesh.
保罗跟我提到过你
Paul has mentioned you to me.
他说你是 意外的惊喜
He said you were... a revelation.
我跟他说我要亲眼看看
I said I want to see for myself.
亲眼看看
See for yourself?
保罗邀请了我明天过去
Paul has invited me tomorrow.
是嘛
Oh, yes.
我听说你很喜欢《吉赛尔》
I hear you love "Giselle".
是的
I do.
话说回来 你看上去好像很兴奋
However, it seems there is much excitement surrounding you.
一切发生得太快了
Everything's been happening really fast.
我才刚来纽约几天而已
I've only been in New York a few days.
这座城市已经在你脚下了
Already the city is at your feet.
别看我的脚
Don't look at my feet.
我觉得很幸运
I feel lucky.
我都不记得上次觉得走运是什么时候了
I can't tell you how long it's been since I've felt that way.
但你还这么年轻
But you are so young.
我真的该走了
I should really go.
明天一早还有排练
Early morning.
也许我还是让你用魔法来处理一下这个吧
Perhaps I'll let you work your magic trick on this after all.
乐意之至
I'd be happy to.
希望我不会让你失望
I hope I don't disappoint.
怎么可能呢
I can't imagine.
我错过什么通知了吗
Did I miss a memo?
没有 我只是想早点去
Oh, no. I'm just going in early.
-为什么 -我也不确定
- Why? - I'm not sure.
罗密欧
Romeo?
给你
Here.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day.
活泼一点
Brighter.
很好
Good.
非常好
Yes!
利落点
Sharper!
很好
Good.
非常好
Tre bien.
你还是有点怕
Still so skittish.
跟我来 过来
Come with me. Come here.
看见我看见的了吗
Do you see what I see?
你需要明白你的力量
You need to understand your power...
你的天赋
Your talent...
你的美貌
Your beauty.
掌控它
Harness it.
热爱它
Love it.
利用它
Use it.
但永远不要忘记
And never forget...
你是我的
...you're mine.
绝对不是《吉赛尔》 是什么新舞
Definitely not "Giselle". It was something new.
抱歉我昨晚没机会跟你聊聊
Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you last night.
天使们 天使们
Angels. Angels.
我有一个好消息
I have wonderful news.
我们要打破陈规进入一个崭新的时代
We are shaking things up and stepping into the now.
我要编一出全新的芭蕾舞剧
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表