剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
基拉
Kiira.
我是克莱尔 新人
Hi. I'm Claire. I'm new.
好的
Yes.
谢谢
Thanks.
别担心
No worries.
我是罗斯
I'm Ross.
我是克莱尔
Claire.
他们就是在欺负新人
They're just messing with you.
发现个小处♥女♥
I smell a virgin.
-你可真是贪得无厌 -你不是吗
- You're insatiable. - Like you're not?
你有特殊癖好
You have proclivities.
只有碰到活儿好的我才喜欢
I like it when they know what they're doing.
基佬有不知道怎么吹♥箫♥的吗
When does a gay guy not know how to suck cock?
没错
Exactly.
欢迎欢迎欢迎 各位幸运的舞蹈家
Welcome, welcome, welcome, blessed terpsichoreans,
来到我们的新演出季
to our new season!
很高兴你们来到这里
I am thrilled to have you all here...
来到我手下
and at my mercy.
我相信这将是至今为止
I am convinced that this will be
最值得庆祝的一个演出季
our most celebrated season to date.
正如你们所知 我编排了极好的剧目
As you know, I have put together a stunning repertoire
会让你们和忠实的观众都大吃一惊
that will astonish and delight you and our devoted audience.
我已经为你们中一些人想好了角色
I have many of you in mind for particular roles,
当然了 一些角色早已确定
and of course, some are already destined.
开始吧
Let's begin.
屈膝 第一 半半全
Plié in first, demi demi full,
手臂 起 保持 第二
port de bras and rise, same second...
手臂 收回 第四
port de bras back, fourth,
不要做大蹲 身体微微下沉
no grand plie, but press through the feet and...
脚跟落下
heels down.
附身时抬起手臂
Lift up as you descend.
膝盖伸展
Knees stretch.
跟随音乐
Use all the music.
很好 基拉 很美
Good, Kiira. Lovely.
很好
Yes, very nice.
偷懒啊 拉起来
Lazy, lazy boy. Pull up, up.
谢谢
Thank you.
请移开扶手杠
Barres away, please.
到中间来
Let's come to center.
慢板
Adagio.
好的 前交叉
Right, croise front.
向右一步一 手臂二
Step on the right on 1, arm on 2,
接着屈膝伸腿 三四
followed by plié tendu 3 and 4.
伸展 交叉
Developpe croise
由屈膝到阿♥拉♥贝斯克 七八
plié through to arabesque 7, 8.
过渡到向后鹤立
Brushing through to attitude back,
阿♥拉♥贝斯克 然后做布雷舞步 第五
arabesque, pas de bourree, fifth,
起来脚部延展 到布雷舞步
up through the passe allonge, pas de bourree,
腿向后伸直
détendu, back.
手臂划圆 展开
Circle port de bras, arm open to the side,
回到第五
and returning to the fifth.
伸展 一 二
Developpe 1, 2,
打开 三 四
effacé 3 and 4,
屈膝抬腿 倒重心 向前 再到这里
plié relevé into tombé, forward, shifting here, here,
回到第四
settling back into fourth.
旋转 阿♥拉♥贝斯克 跨步
Swivel and arabesque, stepping over,
以前交叉结束
ending croise front.
划圈 回到第四
Step rond, returning back to the fourth,
以双独腿旋转结束
finishing with a double pirouette,
最后回到第五
and breathing back into fifth.
小小的回归挑战
A little welcome-back challenge.
五人一组
Groups of five.
帕夏
Pasha.
这他妈是什么声音
What the fuck am I listening to?
谁的手♥机♥
Whose phone is that?
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
真是倒霉
Ah, the hard-luck story.
抱歉 不会再有下次了
I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
是不会了
No, it won't.
出去
Get out.
出去
Go!
等下
Wait.
过来
Come here.
我真不明白自己
I wonder what the hell I was thinking
在最后一刻把你招进来时是怎么想的
when I scraped the bottom of the barrel and brought you on.
跳一段慢板 示范一下
Let me see the Adagio. Demonstrate.
既然你那段讨厌的铃♥声♥
Now that you've blasted it out of everyone's head
让大家都忘了那慢板
with that heinous melody,
你要是再跳得一团糟我真会疯掉
I'll be damned if I'll be subjected to some mishmash.
快跳吧
Do it.
帕夏
Pasha.
开始
And...
至少你记住这个教训了
Well, at least you remembered it.
可真会搞笑啊
Very amusing.
去后面吧
Go to the back.
请第一组过来
May I have the first group, please?
帕夏 调整一下慢板
Pasha, adjust the Adagio.
今天别再搞什么爱国主义了
There's been enough patriotism for today.
她才华横溢
She's brilliant.
我都被她惊呆了
She slayed me.
那脚法 那情绪 你怎么看
The feet, the emotion... How is it you say?
她真是全才
Um, she has full package.
我的老天啊 她是个明星
I say fuck me, she's a star.
你打算分给她个角色吗
Are you planning on giving her a feature?
角色 我可以成就她 她也能成就我们
Feature? I can make her. She can make us.
我决定不跳《吉赛尔》了
I'm pulling "Giselle."
-别搞那过时的破玩意了 -什么
- Fuck that stale piece of shit. - What?
保罗 你不可以改动演出季安排
Paul, you cannot change the season.
别命令我能做什么不能做什么
Don't you dare tell me what I can and cannot do.
董事会现在不可能接受变动的 保罗
There's no way the board will put up with changes now, Paul.
演出季安排已经获批了 板上钉钉了
The season is approved... Done deal.
你觉得这是什么民♥主♥的事吗
You think this is a democracy?
这里所有人和事都是我的 一切我说了算
Everything and everyone here is mine! To do with as I will!
你真得长点出息
You really need to grow a pair.
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry. What?
看到这皮肤了吗
See this skin?
皮厚
Thick.
咬都咬不烂 长点出息吧 要么就回家去
Can't chew through it. Get some, or go home.
这条建议免费
That's for free.
你今天很走运
You got lucky today.
我知道
I know.
你没什么不一般的 你懂吗
You're not special. You know that, right?
用你偶然迸发的感情去跳那慢板
Infusing that Adagio with what you just happened to be feeling...
任何人都会
Anyone can do that.
要是你不得不脸上挂着那谄媚的微笑跳快板
I wonder if you'd still be here if you had to grand Allegro
我真怀疑你还能不能留下
with a big kiss-ass smile on your face.
布莱恩
-喂 -你到底在哪呢
- Yeah? - Where the hell are you?
冷静点 老爹 我正往里走呢
Chill out, papi. I'm walking in right now.
可别心脏病犯了
Don't get a heart attack.
大家好
Hey, guys.
我是个有眼光的人
I am a man of vision.
没人能否定我
I am undeniable.
我想要什么就能得到
I get what I want when I want.
什么事
Yes?
给布鲁索打电♥话♥ 让他明天给我准备午饭
Call Brousseau. Get me lunch tomorrow.
告诉他这事很急
Tell him it's urgent.
一会儿提醒我
Don't let me forget
我需要些现钱以后用 好吗
I'm gonna need some cash for later, okay, Chica?
你明晚打算穿什么
What are you wearing tomorrow night?
露肉的
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表