剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
那边的那位尤物
And that creature there,
肌肤光洁如雪 长着双阿比西尼亚的眼睛
with the alabaster skin and the Abyssinian eyes,
正是克莱尔·罗宾斯本人
is none other than Claire Robbins...
也就是你来此的目的
The reason why you're here.
刚才跳得不错 但我们还能再进步
That was nice, but we can do better.
我们总能不断进步
We can always do better.
她们都是你的
They're all yours.
好吧
Okay.
你们首先要做的是 把鞋都脱了
First things first -- take your shoes off.
快点
Come on.
行动起来 脱鞋 请赤足
Let's go. Take them off. Bare feet, please.
请大家都站起来
Okay, everybody, please stand.
你们好吗
How are you?
很好 不错
Good. Fine.
我很高兴能来到这里
Well, I'm really excited to be here.
我已景仰那位先生的成就许久了
I have been a fan of that man's work for a very long time,
我很荣幸能受邀
And it is an honor to get to be invited to work
和如此优秀的公♥司♥合作
with such a distinguished company.
谢谢你 格雷森先生
Thank you, Mr. Grayson.
好 准备好开始训练了吗
All right. You ready to get to work?
准备好了 开始吧
Yeah. Let's go.
我希望你们先从
I'd like you to start
在这屋里行走开始
by simply walking around the space.
我知道有点不可思议 但相信我
I know -- crazytown. Trust me.
走起来
Walk.
如果有人想向往反方向走
If you feel like going in the opposite direction,
就照做吧
then go in the opposite direction.
用心去感受地面
Really feel the floor.
用力下压 足弓用力
Pronate all the way through the arch,
前脚掌用力
through the balls of the feet,
脚趾用力
through your toes.
慢慢地走
Slowly.
再慢些
Even slower than that.
别再盯着镜子看
Let's stop looking in the mirror
看看身边的人
and start looking at each other.
认真地看
Really look.
好了
Okay.
原地停住脚步
Stop where you are,
闭上眼睛
close your eyes...
呼吸
and breathe for a moment.
感受脚下的地面
Feel the floor under your feet.
感知
Get in touch...
自己的一切
with all that is you.
感受自己的呼吸
Feel your breath
和脉搏
and your pulse...
在自己的体内游走
moving through your body.
好了 睁开眼睛
Okay. Open your eyes.
非常好
Great.
我们来拥抱吧
Let's do some hugging.
选一个同伴 随便选
Grab a partner. I don't care who.
想笑就笑吧 没关系 笑出来
Go ahead and laugh. It's okay to laugh.
好了 开始吧 请拥抱你的同伴
Okay. Let's go. Hug your partner, please.
有没有觉得 兴奋
Do you feel...excited?
困惑
Confused?
脆弱
Vulnerable?
喜欢同伴身上的味道吗
Do you like the way your partner smells?
上一次
When was the last time
真正拥抱与你共舞的舞者
you actually embraced
是什么时候
one of your fellow dancers?
上一次心生渴望是什么时候
When was the last time you felt yearning?
欲念呢
Lust?
嫉妒呢
Jealousy?
有哪些东西是你愿意放手的
What are you willing to let go of?
哪些是不愿放手的
What aren't you willing to let go of?
慢点跑 小心
Hey, take it easy, buddy. Be careful.
科尔温·沃斯就像个自命不凡的蠢货
Kerwyn Voss is sort of a pretentious douche.
好吧 他就是 不过不用怕
Okay, not sort of, but don't be intimidated.
他估计是被躲避球砸成傻♥逼♥了
He likely got pummeled in dodgeball one too many times.
他主要会问你来自哪里
He'll basically ask you where you're from,
学舞多久了
how long you've been dancing,
最喜欢哪位编导
who's your favorite choreographer,
高中的时候被留校过几次
how many times you got detention in high school.
都是些简单的东西
All the easy stuff.
你看上去很紧张 你紧张吗
You seem nervous. Are you nervous?
可能有点
Maybe a little.
好吧 紧张死了
Yeah, totally.
做自己就好 没事的
Oh, just be yourself. You'll be fine.
我隐约预感到
I have a sneaking suspicion
你今天会过得很开心
that you're gonna have a great day.
-你几岁 -二十一岁
- How old are you? - 21.
杰西卡告诉我 你来自匹兹堡
So, Jessica tells me that you hail from Pittsburgh.
匹兹堡的哪里啊
What part?
波兰山 你知道这个地方吗
Polish Hill. Do you know it?
我不知道 那里怎么样
No, I-I don't. What's it like there?
波兰山就是 波兰山
Polish Hill is... Polish Hill.
没什么新奇的
Nothing fancy.
那有一个很漂亮的教堂 圣母无瑕之心教堂
We got a really pretty church -- Immaculate Heart of Mary.
我猜 波兰山很有波兰风情
So, I assume Polish Hill is pretty Polish.
有波兰风情也有很多山丘
Polish and hilly.
家里人多吗
Big family?
只有我 我爸 和我哥
Just me, my dad, and my brother.
所以 你是由你父亲抚养长大的
Oh, so you were raised by your father?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
他是做什么的
And what does he do?
他以前是钢铁厂的金属浇铸工
He was a metal pourer at the steel mill
不过工厂倒闭了
before it closed.
他喜欢艺术吗
Oh, and he loves the arts?
他喜欢那些匹茨堡钢人队
He loves the steelers.
-那 你母亲呢 她去世了吗 -没有
- So, uh, what about your mother? Did she pass away? - No.
她跳舞吗
Did she dance?
我不知道
I don't know.
我之前和杰西卡谈的时候
When I was speaking with Jessica earlier,
她提到 你十八岁时曾在
she mentioned that you had apprenticed
匹兹堡芭蕾舞团学艺一年
at the Pittsburgh Ballet for a year at age 18.
那之后你去哪里了
So...where have you been until now?
这期间有一个空挡
There was a hiatus.
能详细说说吗
You care to elaborate?
那段时间我无法跳舞
It just wasn't possible to dance at that time.
因为
Because...?
因为一些特殊情况
Because of extenuating circumstances.
那里一片虚无
There is no there there.
什么
Excuse me?
格特鲁德·斯泰因
Gertrude stein.
格特鲁德·斯泰因 作家 这话是她说的
The writer Gertrude Stein. She said that.
"那里一片虚无"
"There is no there there."
只不过大家会好奇
It's just that people are gonna be curious.
我就很好奇
I'm certainly curious.
毕竟 一个学徒
After all, how does an apprentice --
甚至都不是舞团的正式员工
someone not even in the corps --
如何能在间歇了三年之后又参加公开选拔
take off three years, show up at an open call,
然后就被纽约
then get hired on to
最具竞争力的芭蕾舞团之一录取了
one of the most competitive ballet companies in New York?
现在还要专门为你
And now a piece of new work
创作一部新舞
is being created especially for you.
一个没有接受过夜以继日严格训练的新人
Without the rigor of working in a company day in and day out,
为何能如此迅速地上位
how does one ascend so quickly?
你有什么秘密 克莱尔·罗宾斯
What is your secret, Claire Robbins?
你有什么秘密
What is your secret,
来自宾夕法尼亚州匹兹堡市的克莱尔·罗宾斯
Claire Robbins, of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania?
你和魔鬼做了什么邪恶的交易吗
Did you make some Mephistophelian deal with the devil?
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表