剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
It demands... authenticity.
我们要有勇气 要表现出最真实的人性
It demands our courage 'cause it demands our most human truth.
别管我 当我不在
Don't mind me. I'm not here.
无论你是不是意识到了
Whether you know it or not...
你身体里还有潜能等着你去挖掘
there's a part of your body you have yet to discover.
那是一座封存了一切的堡垒
A fortress where you keep locked up everything.
相信我 我不断围攻...
Believe me when I tell you I have come to lay siege...
那座堡垒
to that fortress...
因为我渴求那份真实
because I demand that truth.
我们要找到真实 展示真实
We are going to find it and bring it into the light,
我们要共同寻找
and we will find it together.
你的真实
Your truth,
你深埋在内心最神圣的地方的那个...
that dark secret you keep locked up inside your most...
阴暗的秘密...
sacred spaces...
你藏着不让自己看见
hidden from yourself...
尤其不希望自己看见
especially from yourself.
再来一次
Again.
小灰鸽
Greys!
小灰鸽 快飞走
Go greys! Disperse!
允许我靠近吗
Permission to approach?
你不准备抽吗
You're not gonna smoke it?
等以后这是最后一支烟时 它会更重要
It's gonna matter more later when it's the last one.
而在最后那天 我会成为有烟的那个人
And on the last day, I'll be the guy with the cigarette,
剩下的那些杂种活该干瞪眼
and all these other bastards will be rightly fucked.
你感觉到了吗
You feel that?
你知道那是什么对吧 吉姆乔
You know what that is, don't you, Jimjo?
地铁
A train?
是啊 人们都是这么称呼它的
Right, that's what they call it,
但有人说 当隆隆声响起时
But then some folks say sometimes a rumble comes,
大地会裂开 伸出一条黑色的舌头
the ground opens up, a black tongue reaches out.
人们被缠住往下拽 在意识到自己死之前
Bodies get pulled down, down, down, swallowed whole
已经被整个吞入腹中
before they even know they're dead.
但确实 有人将它称为地铁
But, yeah, some folks call it a train.
你是怎么称呼它的
Well, what do you call it?
我没蠢到给它起名字 吉姆乔
I know better than to give it a name, Jimjo.
我曾亲眼见过
I've seen it.
我和它对视过 侥幸存活
I looked right in its eye and lived to tell.
你想知道我怎么想吗
You want to know what I think?
我觉得你也见过它
I think you've seen it, too.
兄弟 你说这么多话不会累吗
Shit, man, do you ever shut up?
我无意冒犯您 先生
No offense intended, sir.
抱歉 无意冒犯
Apologies. No offense.
但你有一件事说对了
You're right about one thing, though.
世界末日要到了
World's coming to an end.
我出生时脚先出来 是臀位出生
I was born by the foot. Breach birth.
于是上天赐予我洞察一切的力量
I'm given to the sight and seeing of things.
你信吗
You believe in that?
-不信吗 -不信
- No? - Nope.
为什么
Why not?
我又不是疯子
'cause I'm not crazy.
是啊 是啊
Right. Right.
这不是你的问题
There's nothing wrong with you.
但你会做梦 是吧
But you do dream, don't you?
昨晚 我梦见了一幅幻象
Last night, I had a vision.
也许不会出现任何警示
Maybe there won't be no warning.
也不会发出任何声响
Maybe there won't be no sound at all.
我梦见一些人
I mean, I've seen folks--
有大个子 也有小个子
big ones, little ones--
他们都坐在道路的两旁
sitting on the side of the road.
突然间一道白光闪来
And there came a white light
接着热浪袭来
and then heat
然后就什么都没了
and then nothing.
他们全都消失了
They were just gone.
除了一堆碎玻璃渣什么都没留下
There's nothing left but broken glass
-你刚才说什么 -我...
- What did you say? - I--
你♥他♥妈♥刚才说什么
What'd you just fucking say?!
我... 不 我只是说...
Say-- I--no, I-I just said...
你什么时候回来
Hey! When you coming back?!
你忘了你的...
You forgot your...
开始
And...
不行 抱歉 罗斯
No, I'm sorry, Ross.
停 请重跳一遍
Stop. Again, please,
你得想着你的未来寄托在这支舞上
as if your future depended upon it--
当然还有我的未来
or, better yet, as if mine did.
可以把上衣脱了吗 我看不见身体线条
Can we lose the shirt? I can't see the line.
重来 一
Again. And 1.
很好
Good.
注意肩膀
Watch the shoulder.
不对
No.
也许这对你们任何人来说
Perhaps it doesn't matter to everyone
不像从前那么重要了
as much as it once did.
但就我而言
But, personally...
我会大胆猜测咱们布鲁索先生
I would hazard a guess that our dear Mr. "B"
对他想要的东西知道的非常明确
knew precisely what he wanted.
可是我一直按着编舞在跳啊
I've been doing the choreography.
问题在于你的重心不稳
The problem is you're not centered.
你把重心全都放到了右臀上
Everything is over the right hip,
所以当你收阿♥拉♥贝斯克的时候
so when you leave the arabesque here...
她确实很有魅力 是吧
She's something, isn't she?
我是说
I mean...
如果你无视她那高校拉拉发型
If you ignore the college dyke haircut
还有她对精确度的莫大蔑视
and the complete disregard for technical precision...
托妮还是有什么...
I think Toni has a certain...
过人之处 是吧
spirit, don't you?
老实说 我很难把她当回事
Honestly, it's a bit hard to take her seriously.
她那套"来自内心的力量"的玩意
You know, her whole "Power to the people" thing...
只是作秀而已
It's an act.
是的 没错
Yes, it is.
那其他人呢
And the others...
他们对她是什么看法
What do they think of her?
我不太清楚
I couldn't say.
但应该还好吧
They like her fine, I guess.
她不像您有那么深厚的资历
I mean, she'll never have your experience...
也不像您那么尽心尽责
Your way with the company.
大家都很爱戴您
Everybody loves you.
谢谢你 罗斯
Thank you, Ross.
再来一次阿♥拉♥贝斯克
Let me see the arabesque.
就是这样
There.
能再做一次吗
Shall we try another?
我还可以再指导你一会
I think I can make some more time.
谢谢您的好意
That's very generous.
我差不多学会了
I think I have it now.
我今天学到了很多
You've given me a lot to work on.
非常... 感谢您
Thank you...so much.
你是个漂亮的姑娘 这点毋庸置疑
You're are a beautiful girl, anyone can see this,
但这个地方还有这种生活都不适合你
but this place, this life, I think, is not for you.
你怎么知道
You can't know that.
你可是一名芭蕾舞者
You are ballerina.
可你也让达芙妮在这跳舞
You let Daphne dance here.
她跟我一样 也是芭蕾舞者
She's a ballerina, same as me.
一样吗
Same?
我的天 你都不知道你拥有何等天赋
My god, you do not even know what it is you have.
这就是你想要的吗
Is this what you need?
你为什么到这来
Why are you here?
虽然我很不愿将你拒之门外
I don't enjoy refusing you,
但现在我得请你离开了 谢谢
but now I must ask you to leave, please.
如果你要找我
If you want to see me,
就到四十四街那个俱乐部来找我
I'll be dancing at that club on 44th.
我们的友谊应该没那么肤浅吧
I think we are better friends than that now.
是吧
Yes?
希望如此吧
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表