剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
Something microscopic.
真气死我了
Pisses me off.
为什么布料越少的裙子越贵呢
Why do the tiniest dresses cost the most?
因为上帝憎恨女人
'Cause God hates women.
可以不去吗
Can anyone ever get out of going?
亲 这可是公♥司♥派对
Dude, it's a company party.
不去可不行
Not going's not an option.
芭蕾舞♥女♥演员去当花瓶...
Ballerina eye candy...
我们的出席让资助人平添优雅
We grace the patrons with our presence,
让他们感觉自己...
and they feel like they're...
"正同天使耳鬓厮磨"
"Brushing elbows with angels."
回见
Bye.
你想一起过去吗
You want to go over together?
我们大概八点左右吧
I think we were going on at like 8:00.
天使
Angel.
我的舞台小新秀
My little debutante.
明晚属于你
Tomorrow is your night.
我希望你成为舞会之花
I expect you to be the Belle of the ball.
你会把大家都迷住的 对吧
You'll dazzle and enchant, yes?
我希望所有人的目光都聚焦在你身上
I want everyone's eyes on you.
要穿低胸的哟
Bring the girls.
我能请你帮个大忙吗
Can I ask you a huge favor?
也许吧
Maybe.
这里太华丽了
This is so gorgeous.
谢谢 我真走运
Thanks. I'm lucky.
不用和别人上♥床♥换取这一切
I didn't have to fuck anyone for this.
你也需要鞋吗
Do you need shoes, too?
我什么都需要
I need everything...
除了那种鞋
Except those.
我穿那种鞋会痛苦死的
I'd kill myself in those. Those are crazy.
你穿会很好看的
That'd look great on you.
我觉得不合身
I don't think it'll fit.
嗯 可能不合身
Yeah, maybe not.
你穿这件绝对可以镇住那些坏小子
You could totally stuff those bad boys into this one.
该死 我得赶紧走了
Shit. I got to get going soon.
你要去约会什么的吗
Do you have a date or something?
对 差不多
Or something, yeah.
知道吗
You know what?
你应该一起来
You should come with.
对你有好处
Do you good.
你能保密吗
Can you keep a secret?
我很擅长保密
I'm good at secrets.
晚上好啊 丹尼男孩
Top of the evening, Danny Boy.
我的爱尔兰眼睛咪♥咪♥笑
My Irish eyes are smilin' now.
这是我朋友克莱尔
This is my pal Claire.
你今晚工作吗 达芙妮的朋友克莱尔
You work tonight, Daphne's pal Claire?
不 只是来参观参观
Uh, no, just a tourist.
那匪徒在吗
Is the mobster here?
你不能再那么称呼他了
Hey, you got to stop calling him that.
我很严肃的告诉你 别惹事 达芙
I'm serious as shit here. Don't fuck around, Daph.
是的 他可能在自己办公室里 来吧
And, yeah, he's probably in his office. Come on.
谢谢 回见
Thanks. Later.
回见
Later.
一点也不喜欢那种
Totally not falling for it.
小鹿斑比 你最好别那么面无表情
Yo, Bambi. Better work on that poker face.
对不起
Sorry.
那你是只跳舞
So... You just dance,
还是别的也做
or... do you also do the other stuff?
什么叫别的
Define "other stuff."
男人会射在自己裤子里吗
Do guys cum in their pants?
当然
Sure.
但他们不能摸
But they can't touch.
姑娘们说了算
The girls are in charge.
但是有人会在事后安排见面
Some make arrangements, though, for later...
到店外面搞
Outside the club, you know?
但经理对此不太高兴
But management frowns on it.
我对什么不太高兴
On what is it I frown?
我希望不是我
Not me I hope.
-不 不会是你的 -很好
- No, never you. - Good.
赛奇 这是我的朋友兼同事克莱尔
Sergei, I'd like you to meet my friend and colleague Claire.
跳芭蕾的 真迷人
Ballerina. Enchanted.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
芭蕾是我的心头所好
I cannot tell you the joy for me that is ballet.
我♥干♥活的时候克莱尔会待在这儿
Claire's gonna hang out while I do my thing.
可以吗
Is that cool?
她总是想怎样就怎样
She always gets what she wants, this one.
姑娘 你想什么时候进
Hey, girl. When you want to hit it?
30的时候放我进去吧
Can you put me on in about 30?
没问题
Can do.
我的好好好呢
Yeah yeah yeahs?
好好好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
哟 小婊砸 干什么呢
Yo, bitches. What's going on?
还以为你不来了呢
Thought you weren't gonna show.
你知道我不会翘班的
You know I hate to miss a shift.
该扭起来啦
Gots to get your groove on.
天啊 还用你说
Boy, do I ever.
该扭起来啦
Gots to get your groove on.
你是想待在这儿
You want to hang here,
还是想去前面看
or you want to go out front and watch?
我想看
I want to watch.
这姑娘真美
That is one beautiful girl.
我们希望你喜欢米歇尔
We hope you enjoyed Michelle.
准备好来点劲爆的
Get ready for some strut.
欢迎"渡鸦"上场
Please enjoy Raven.
你好 马尾妹
Hey, there, my little pony.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck!
-你♥他♥妈♥划破我了 -走开
- You fucking cut me! - Get away from me!
先生
Sir.
请您过来我们好好给您看看
Why don't you step this way and we'll get you taken care of?
臭娘们
Crazy bitch.
希望大家喜欢"渡鸦"
We hope you enjoyed Raven.
克莱尔 很抱歉 你没事吧
Claire, I apologize. Are you all right?
我要去找达芙妮
I should go find Daphne.
这是第一个白裙芭蕾舞剧
It is the very first ballet blanc.
《吉赛尔》是经典剧目
"Giselle" Is classic.
如果我们要与美国芭蕾剧团和城市芭蕾舞团竞争
If we're gonna compete with ABT and City Ballet,
只跳经典是不够的
we have to offer something besides the classics.
我不同意
I disagree.
《吉赛尔》不会错的
"Giselle" is good business.
所有人都喜欢
It is beloved.
而且都被跳滥了
And it's been done to death.
不好意思 但你没办法让这舞
I'm sorry, but you can't resuscitate that... thing
死而复生
with a defibrillator.
我知道我们在上面投了钱
I know we committed.
我为刚才的无礼道歉
I apologize for the curve ball.
我也知道这一行对你还很新鲜
I also know this is an exciting new venture for you,
但是你得记住
but you have to remember
我已经在这一行做了很久很久了
I've been doing this a very, very long time.
幸运的是
Well, fortunately,
我只给了你我投资的一小部分
I have given you but a small portion of my financial commitment.
我相信要不了多久就能收回本
I'm sure it won't take long to return it to me.
劳伦
Laurent...
机会就在我们眼前
Possibility is upon us.
我小时候
When I was a small child,
总是担心我做得不够好
I always worried that I wasn't doing it right...
黄油 面包 该往哪面抹
The butter, the bread, which side was which.
你相信奇迹吗
Do you believe in miracles?
得了吧
Please.
-结账 谢谢 -好的先生
- I'll take the check, thank you. - Yes, sir.
我是认真的
I'm asking you seriously.
奇迹
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表