剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
血肉之躯
第一季第一集
强行突破指的是
硬着头皮突破危险情况
解救身陷险境的士兵
克莱尔
Claire?
克莱尔
Claire?
克莱尔 快开门
Claire, come on.
克莱尔
Claire!
美国芭蕾舞团
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
-你登记了吗 -对 谢谢
- You checked in? - Yeah, thanks.
来吧
Come on.
我点到号♥码的人 向前一步
If I call your number, step forward.
115号♥
115.
127号♥
127.
136号♥
136.
不 我不喜欢
No, no. I don't like...
屁♥股♥太宽了
Hips too wide.
131号♥
131.
以及
And...
122号♥
122.
点到号♥码的人可以去扶手杠那里训练了
If I called your number, you'll be staying to work at the barre.
感谢其他人的参与 下一组
Everyone else, thank you for coming. Next group.
屈膝 旁吸腿
Plié. Passé.
屈膝 旁吸腿
Plié. Passé.
思考 脑子怎么长的
Think! You don't think!
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你们四个 一个一个进来跳独舞
I'll see the four of you one at a time for solo work.
请在走廊里等候
Please wait in the hall.
谢谢 我们再联♥系♥
Thanks. We'll be in touch.
克莱尔·罗宾斯
Claire Robbins.
到
Yes.
你二十一岁 我有点困惑
You're 21, and I'm confused.
这上面写 你十八岁加入匹兹堡芭蕾舞团学艺
It says here you were apprenticed at the Pittsburgh Ballet at age 18,
第一年就休假
then took a leave of absence in that first year,
之后就没下文了
and nothing since...
哪都没去
nowhere.
不不不 听我说
No, no, no. I do the talking.
我得承认 我不愿意
I have to say I'm disinclined...
这么多疑
suspicious.
没人会愿意放弃那种机会
No one walks away from that kind of opportunity.
是态度还是伤病
Attitude or injury...
我在想如果我打电♥话♥ 他们会怎么说
Wonder what they'd tell me were I to call.
-你应该打电♥话♥ 他们会 -感谢你的参与
- You should. They would... - Thank you for coming.
他们会告诉你是因为家庭问题 先生
They'll tell you it was a family issue, sir.
抱歉
Sorry.
求你让我跳舞吧
Please let me dance.
我喜欢上一个女孩
I like other girl... one before.
两分钟就好
Just two minutes of your time.
那就打动我
Impress me.
我很高兴你能加入我们
I'm excited to have you with us.
我就知道你不会让我失望
I know you won't disappoint me.
这上面登记的地址是匹兹堡的
You have a Pittsburgh address listed.
你在这的地址是什么
What's your address here?
我还没找到住处呢
I, um, don't have one yet.
好 那我帮你安排个公♥司♥宿舍
Okay, well, I can help get you some company accommodation.
我查查看
Let's see.
需要帮忙吗
Need some help up?
不 谢谢 我能行
No, thanks. I got it.
-天啊 你瘦得皮包骨 -箱子给我谢谢
- God damn, you are skinny. - Can I have my bag, please?
这里面装什么了啊 小姑娘
What do you got in this thing, bricks?
给我
Yeah.
别生气
No need to get testy.
我只是在幽默地欢迎你
It's just a little "welcome to the hood" humor.
小姑娘
Bricks.
书
Books.
真的吗
For real?
你想要钱吗
Do you want money?
你是芭蕾舞演员吗
You a ballerina?
对
Yes.
均为镇痛药
有没有维柯丁 奥施康定 盐酸羟考酮
Got any Vicodin, Oxy, Percocet?
你要是受伤了需要买♥♥药 也给我买♥♥点
When you get hurt, count me in.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
真棒
Nice.
-真的吗 -那里...
- Really? - There's...
谢谢你啊
Thank you.
那里...
There's...
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
他们给你留了言
They left you a message.
我还以为这一季我能独享房♥间
Thought maybe I'd dodge the roommate bullet this season.
在你弄到床之前可以一直睡沙发
You can have the couch till you can get a bed,
或者可以和我挤一挤
or you can squeeze in with me,
但大家都说我打鼾
but everybody tells me that I snore.
不过 如果你打鼾 鼾声就此起彼伏了
Then again, if you snore, we'll just drown each other out.
-你打鼾吗 -我不知道
- Do you snore? - I don't know.
睡沙发就好
The couch is fine.
你不知道
You don't know?
我睡沙发就好
I'm fine on the couch.
那我把东西放哪
So, where should I put my stuff?
你可以用那些架子
You can have those shelves.
罗密欧会把其他东西拿进来吗
Is Romeo bringing up the rest?
罗密欧
Romeo?
那个在外面闲逛的人
The guy who hangs around outside.
那个像流浪汉的人
The homeless-looking guy?
他吓到你了吗
He freak you out?
他果然吓到你了
Oh, he freaked you out.
罗密欧没什么
Romeo's all right.
有时我会给他几块钱啥的
Sometimes I give him a few bucks
让他帮我拎食品之类的
or whatever to carry groceries and stuff
我懒得上他妈楼梯的时候经常这么干
when I'm fucking sick of those fucking stairs,
也就是我大多数时间都这么干
which is most of the fucking time.
等到你连续练习十小时
Wait till you've rehearsed 10 hours straight
然后跳完一次表演 简直他妈的噩梦
and then danced a performance... fucking nightmare.
我只有这么多东西
This is all my stuff.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
今天真的太难熬了
It's been a really long day.
低血糖了吗 我有曲奇饼
Blood-sugar thing? I have a cookie.
我昨天才刚买♥♥的
I bought it fresh yesterday,
但我只打算盯着它看
but I was only planning on staring at it.
我还有橙汁
I got O.J., too.
你这有冰块吗
Do you have some ice?
没什么大碍 我掉了块脚趾甲
It's no big deal. I-I lost a toenail.
有 坐吧
Sure. Sit.
你进舞团以前参加过几次面试呢
So, how many times have you auditioned for the Company?
就今天
Today.
不是吧 就一次
Shut up. Once?
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
都不想说我试了多少次才成功
Not even gonna tell you how many times I tried out.
足足三次 我的天
Three. Jesus.
谢谢
Thanks.
你之前在哪跳舞 那该死的波修瓦舞团吗
So, where you been dancing, the freaking Bolshoi or something?
全球顶尖苏俄芭蕾舞团
上课而已
Just taking class.
练舞房♥的人对我很好
I had a nice situation at my studio.
我晚上在那打扫 他们就让我学舞
I cleaned it at night, and they let me study.
好吧 那你以后只会更惨
Okay, you're making it worse.
你后来怎么突然离开了呢
So, why'd you suddenly bust a move?
时机到了而已
It was just time.
我哥哥布莱恩从阿富汗回家了
My brother, Bryan, just shipped back from Afghanistan,
轮到他来照料家里的事情了
so it's his turn to help out at home.
有个兵哥哥呢
Soldier brother.
他帅吗
Is he cute?
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表