剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
《血肉之躯》前情回顾
Previously on "Flesh and Bone"...
他们会告诉你是因为家庭问题 先生
They'll tell you it was a family issue, sir.
只有我 我爸 和我哥
Just me, my dad, and my brother.
我知道你来这里之后我们都没怎么说过话
I know we haven't spoken since you were here.
我希望你没事
I hope you're okay.
男孩才明白
The boy learns
那对男女根本不是他亲生父母
the man and woman are not his mother and father.
骗子
Imposters...
受雇来玩过家家
Paid to play house.
罗斯很难过
Ross is very upset.
你跳《红宝石》肯定会大放异彩
I'm sure you'll be dazzling in "Rubies."
-特雷 你上 -什么
- Trey please step in. - What?
是我丈夫 他人很善良
That is my husband. He's a kind man.
他养着我
He takes care of me.
我很累
I'm exhausted.
你去看神经科医生
I want you to see a neurologist.
我的眼睛出了问题 有一只看不见了
It's my eye. One's not working right.
可能是因为我最近营养不良
It's probably just a nutrition thing.
好好爱惜它 这本书对我很重要
Take good care of it. It means a lot to me.
《绒布小兔子》
你就不能在电♥话♥里告诉我结果吗
But can't you just give me the results over the phone?
我眼睛没事
My eye is fine.
操
Shit.
好 我午休时过去
Okay, I'll come by on my lunch break.
谢谢
Thanks.
莫妮卡 你吃的东西太恶心了
Monica, you eat disgusting things.
你孩子会智障的
Your baby will have shit for brains.
我的孩子会很聪明
My baby will be an enlightened being
使灵长类动物发展出高智能
言词尖刻 拇指灵活
with a caustic wit and opposable thumbs.
听好了 美人们
Listen up, pretty people!
想提醒大家 感恩节的安排
Just want to remind you about the Thanksgiving schedule.
你们明天放假 一直放到周末
You will have tomorrow off, all the way through the weekend.
我懂 我懂
I know, I know.
可以过会再酬谢我 用现金或者糖果都可以
You can pay me later, cash or bonbons -- your call.
还有
There's more.
没什么比回家过节更糟糕的了
There's nothing worse than going home for the holidays...
我宁可拔智齿
I'd rather get a wisdom tooth pulled...
-至少他们会给你打麻药 -听明白了吗
- At least they give you drugs for that. - Got it?
你是哪里人
Where's home for you?
-要我重复一遍吗 -堪萨斯州欧弗兰帕克
- Do I need to repeat that? - Overland Park, Kansas.
大家假期愉快
Have a relaxing holiday.
好了 但现在我们要训练了
All right, but now we work.
把扶手杠抬过来
Barres, please.
你是哪里人
Where's home for you?
匹兹堡
Pittsburgh.
钢都
Steel Town?
天啊
Yikes.
帕夏 你到时候跟公主殿下和我一起
Pasha, you join princess and me, yeah?
你调舒巴酒
You make shuba?
是的 当然
I make shuba, but of course,
配上红鱼子酱
with red caviar.
那当然来
Then of course.
那是穿着毛衣的烤肠吗
Is that a bratwurst in a sweater?
她会生下一头海象吗
Is she going to give birth to a walrus?
她就像一个长着胳膊会走路的信箱
She's like a walking mailbox with arms.
她很漂亮
She's beautiful!
她不过是怀孕了而已 放尊重点
She's fucking pregnant. Have some respect.
你这是突然变成谁了 她的奶妈
Who are you all of a sudden -- her wet nurse?
奶♥子♥大小倒是正好
Got the tits for it.
他在三十五码处被阻截
And he's tackled at the 35.
喂
Hello?
是我
It's me.
他没能得分
He did not get it.
-他们跑到中场 丢球了 -你还好吧
- Again, they run it up the middle for no gain. - Um, how are you?
你在和谁打电♥话♥
Who's that on the phone?
你在听吗
You there?
我在听
Yeah, I'm here.
拜托你告诉我 你还好吗
Could you please tell me how you're doing?
上半场还剩五分钟
5:00 left in the half.
我很好
I'm fine.
防守方将用掉他们第二个暂停时间
The defense will use their second time-out.
你确定
You sure?
你想问什么 克莱尔
What do you want, Claire?
爸爸怎么样
How's Pop?
老样子
Same.
他在看橄榄球吗
Is he watching football?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
谁打的电♥话♥
Who's on the phone?!
天啊 判得好
Boy, that was a great call...
克罗马蒂要带我去乡间小屋还是什么
Is Cromarti taking me down to the friggin' lodge or what?
你要烤火鸡吗
You gonna do a turkey?
很简单的
It's easy.
把烤箱预热到二百三十摄氏度
Preheat the oven to 450,
把火鸡放进去 每磅鸡要烤二十分钟
keep it in for 20 minutes per pound.
我热点汤罐头就行了
I'll probably just defrost some Swansons.
和火鸡差不多
Same difference.
小兔崽子 你听见我说话没
You hear me, fucko?!
我听见了 不是克罗马蒂
I heard you. It's not Cromarti.
那快挂电♥话♥ 再给我拿瓶啤酒
Well, then hang the fuck up and get me another beer.
爸爸问起过我吗
Has Pop been asking about me?
我告诉他你不回来了
I told him you weren't coming.
但或许我应该回去
Maybe I should, though.
布莱恩
Bryan?
怎么
What?
我应该回家吗
Should I come home?
爱回不回
Up to you.
你好 米娅 请进
Hello, Mia. Come in.
关上门
Close the door.
请坐
Take a seat.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi, there.
我想要个热狗
Can I get a hot dog, please?
要芥末还是番茄酱
Mustard, ketchup?
两样都要
Give me the works.
非常好
Very nice.
你俩都很美
You're both beautiful.
我们再来一遍
Let's take that section again.
克莱尔 你跳一遍
Claire, you're up.
罗斯 你可以吧
Uh, Ross, you good?
-可以 -好
- Good. - Great.
好了
All right.
跳后半部分就行
Just the second half.
开始
Here we go.
对
Yes!
你感觉到了
You're feeling it!
你感觉到了吗
Did you not feel that?
我感觉到了
I felt it.
-罗斯 -当然了
- Ross? - Hell, yeah.
大家都很棒
Great work, everyone.
你们心灵相通 很投入
You're connecting, and you're really investing.
其实我刚才都起鸡皮疙瘩了
I actually got goose bumps that time.
你们看见这些该死的鸡皮疙瘩了吗
Do you see these fucking goose bumps, people?!
好了
All right.
我说
I say...
快滚出去 享受你们的感恩节吧
Get the hell out of here and go enjoy your Thanksgiving.
天啊 我可以坐早一班的火车了
Oh, my god. I can get an earlier train.
我爱你
I love you!
我妈也会爱死你的
My mom loves you.
喝起来
Cocktails!
保重 我美丽的小生灵
Be well, my gorgeous creatures.
让身体和心灵都好好休息
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表