剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
那些该死的灰鸽有没有来骚扰你
Any one of them grey motherfuckers come near you?!
我没事 我很好
I'm fine -- great, actually.
原谅我刚才粗俗的语言
I apologize for the crass language,
但是你要小心点才好
But you got to be more careful.
我知道了
Yeah.
可是过于小心就会变得无趣 罗密欧
But it's a fine line between careful and boring, Romeo.
你不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
但危险已经降临到我们头上
But dangerous times are upon us.
自从你来了之后一切都变得飞快
Everything's moving faster since you got here.
赶走这些灰鸽子的唯一办法
The only thing that keeps away the grey
就是杀鸡儆猴
is the dead of their own.
我昨天过得很开心
I have a huge day.
我发过誓 要驻守岗位
I vow to keep my post
直到吉姆乔归来
until Jimjo returns.
谁是吉姆乔
Who's Jimjo?
白光与碎玻璃之间的士兵
Soldier of white light and glass,
在灰色的噩梦中将你紧紧拥抱
held you tight against the grey nightmare.
我从他带的东西上看出来的
I knew him from his gear.
还有他拥抱你的方式 克莱门汀
And the way he held you, Clementine --
他想保护你
held you safe.
我叫克莱尔 罗密欧
I'm Claire, Romeo.
我会保护自己的
I keep myself safe.
当然 当然了
Sure thing. Sure you do.
但是吉姆乔知道他的职责
But Jimjo knows his part.
他会回来的 他会来保护她的
He'll be back. He'll protect her.
瘟疫终将退散
The plagues will end.
这是谁啊 居然在吃东西
Almost didn't recognize you with food in your mouth.
关你屁事 大胸荡♥妇♥
The fuck's with you, cunty malone?
那是我的鸡蛋
Those are my eggs.
我还受够了你在我的公♥寓♥里住呢
Well, I'm stuck with you living in my apartment,
这算扯平了
So I'm gonna call it even.
记得给我补上
Make sure you replace them.
等着吧
I'll get right on it.
我妈明天过来
My mother's coming tomorrow.
看我这室友多贴心
This is me being a considerate roommate,
有客人来还会通知你
letting you know I'm gonna have a guest.
-她要待在这里吗 -是的
- She's staying here? - Yeah.
跟你那不请自来的神经病哥哥一样
Like that freak brother you never mentioned was coming.
真搞笑
That's funny.
他在这的时候你好像挺享受他的嘛
You seemed to enjoy him when he was here.
别再让他来了
I don't want him back here.
好啦 爱你
Okay, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
放学来接你
Pick you up after school.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
打扰一下 休斯夫人
Excuse me, Mrs. Hughes.
-是乔丹女士 -您说什么
- It's Ms. Jordan. - Pardon me?
我离婚了 戴安 我姓乔丹
I'm divorced, Diane. My name is jordan.
这样啊 当然
Uh, yeah, of course.
那个 这事有点尴尬
Well, this is awkward.
我希望我们给您的通知上写得很清楚了
I'd hoped the note we sent home was clear.
是很清楚 不能更清楚
Oh, it was -- as a bell.
如果不能付清全额学费的话
I'm afraid Molly may not return to class
恐怕莫莉不能来上课了
until her tuition bill is paid in full.
三万五千美元 是吗
$35,000, correct?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉为了学费的事情闹得不开心 杰西卡
I'm sorry for all this tuition unpleasantness, Jessica.
我知道你现在挺困难
I realize you've been going through a difficult --
操♥你♥妈♥的 戴安
Fuck you, Diane.
去你妈♥逼♥
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥毛衣两件套
Fuck your twinset.
你喜欢灌肠吗
You like colonics?
你要是再敢让我女儿带勒索信回家
Because if you ever send a ransom note home with my daughter again,
我就扒了你的两件套
I will take that twinset
再给你来一次销魂的灌肠
And I will give you a world-class enema.
高一点 利落点
And up. Crisp.
速度加快 跟上节奏
Fast. With the music.
中气再提足一点
Strengthen through the core.
动作摆准
Precision!
不 米娅 你在干嘛 注意力集中
Nyet. Mia, Mia, what are you doing? Pay attention.
-你搞什么啊 -抱歉
- What the fuck? - Sorry.
抱歉 伊凡娜
Sorry, Ivana.
我可能食物中毒了
I-I think I have food poisoning or something.
别给我找理由
"Or something," yes.
你跳得就像马戏团的猴子
You dance like a circus ape.
我吃了鸡蛋 我从没吃过蛋
I ate an egg. I never eat eggs.
你就是只可悲的小病猴
You are a pathetic weakling.
一定是肠胃感染细菌了
It must be salmonella.
体质又虚弱
Weak constitution.
脚踝力量虚 意志力还薄弱
Weak ankles. Weak will.
给我滚
Go.
和你的细菌你的蛋一起滚回家
Go home with your salmonella, your egg.
其他人 休息前再跳一次
The rest of you, once more before break.
你 过来
You, come.
帕夏
Pasha.
帕夏
Pasha!
天啊 科林
Oh, Colin.
这里的灯光也太阴暗了吧
This lighting would put jowls on a greyhound.
再来一个柔光箱
Another soft box, please.
你真是个完美的尤物
Vous êtes une vison de perfection.
一切只为献给你啊 亲爱的
C'est tout pour vous, mon cheri.
早上好呀
Good morning.
准备好接受万人的景仰膜拜了吗
Ready to be venerated, worshiped, adored?
天 你就像一只妩媚的小灵猫
God, you are like some kind of civet.
爱极了 我超爱这造型
I love it. I love this.
超爱
Love.
在镜头前尽情展示吧
Show the camera your marrow.
释放你的真我
Strip yourself bare.
让芭蕾渗入你的灵魂
Let it devour you.
各位 我们拍的宣传照
People, we need a publicity shot
要给不管是游览时代广场还是打车的
that will give every bread-belt, beer-guzzling tourist
那些在纽约城寻欢作乐的人
who visits times square or takes a cab in this city
带去震慑心灵的一击
a wrathful hard-on.
我们有幸邀请到
Luckily, we are graced
这两位才华横溢的芭蕾舞演员
by the two most ravishing artists
跳着小跃步穿过神圣的殿堂
to ever jeté across these hallowed halls--
她们是穿着芭蕾舞鞋的春♥药♥
Viagra on pointe shoes.
天使们 我和其他人就指望你们了
Angels, we're relying on you. I'm relying on you.
请带给我惊喜吧
Please, engorge me.
-看 是托妮 -是托妮·卡娜娃
- That's Toni! - That's Toni Cannava.
她就是托妮·卡娜娃
That's Toni Cannava.
眼妆我很喜欢
Love the eyes.
我觉得不太对
I don't know.
总觉得还缺点什么
Something isn't working yet.
别
No, uh...
就是这样
There.
你不觉得这会模糊原有的线条吗
Don't you think it obscures the line?
她可是原始淳朴的小姑娘啊
She is the primordial woman-child.
去他妈的线条
Fuck the line.
求求你 求求你 求求你
Please, please, please, please, please.
很好 我们从转圈开始 好吗
Good. Let's take it from the turn, yeah?
先转个圈 然后绕过来
So, turn, and da-da-da-da-da,
然后再伸展开
into the développé. Foom,
最后再来一串西颂步
into the step-step sissonne.
就结束了 懂了吗
Just to there, yeah?
无视那些镜头
Ignore the camera.
你只需要专注于自己的内心
All you have to do is go inside.
感受它 释放它 它就是你的
Be it. Live it. It is in you.
好吗
Yes?
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表