剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
I need your direct-deposit info.
抱歉 我不用那个号♥码了
Sorry. I disconnected my number.
我现在用新号♥码
I have a new one now.
首席舞者的薪水有多少
How much is the Principal-Dancer salary?
比你多得多
A lot more than you're making.
但我就要跳首席角色了
But I'm gonna be dancing a principal role.
但只跟你签了普通团员合同
Well, you've got a corps contract.
这也有可能
That happens.
抱歉 妹子 我不知道该怎么跟你说
Sorry, sweetie. I don't know what else to tell you.
你想错了
Well, you assumed wrong.
这不是晋升 只是个机会
It's not a promotion. It's an opportunity.
心急吃不了热豆腐 好姑娘
All in good time, lovely girl.
心急吃不了热豆腐
All in good time.
你还未经考验
You're still untested,
不管你将获得何等成功
regardless of what triumphs await you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还想问你布鲁索先生的事
I also wanted to ask you about Mr. Brousseau.
共进晚餐 没错
Dinner tonight, yes.
晚餐还有...一双鞋
Dinner and... shoes.
真是个体贴的男人
Such a thoughtful man.
他一定被你打动了
You made quite an impression on him.
你知道那餐厅怎么走吗
You know how to get to where you're going?
-不知道 我刚想问... -雷吉
- Not yet, but I just wanted to ask... - Reggie!
跟你说 那家酒店的餐厅美味无穷
The restaurant at the hotel is absolute heaven, by the way.
你会爱不释口的 雷吉
You'll adore it. Reggie!
算了
Oh, never mind.
我打赌那里的食物跟你家乡完全不一样
I bet they don't have anything like it in...
逗了 你家乡是哪儿来着
How funny. Where is it you're from, again?
我突然想不起来了
I think I blocked it out.
"匹"开头的
Starts with a "P."
匹兹堡
Pittsburgh.
没错 匹兹堡
Oh. Pittsburgh.
拟声词是吧
Onomatopoeia, isn't it?
来 快过来
Come! Come, come, come!
这只是应酬饭局吧
This is a business dinner, right?
还会是什么
What else would it be?
我怕他别有用心 仅此而已
I guess I'm just worried about the, um, impression, is all.
布鲁索先生要投资你 投资我们
Monsieur Brousseau is investing in you... in us.
他想更了解你
He wants to get to know you better.
这要求再合理不过了
It's a perfectly reasonable request.
好 那好吧
Okay. Good. Okay.
所以只是应酬 没其他意思
So it's just business, nothing more.
芭蕾的一切
Everything in regards to ballet
都是微妙的平衡 不是吗
is such a delicate balance, isn't it?
没有什么是说得一清二楚的
Nothing has been explicitly stated.
她们说他送鞋是想上我
They call them "fuck me" shoes.
你说什么 谁说的
Beg your pardon? Who does?
都这么说
Everyone.
这只是种比喻
It's a figure of speech.
你管那些眼红婊的想法做什么
What do you care what the green-eyed monsters think?
我觉得她们说得很清楚了
Sounds pretty explicit to me.
跳首席的管其他人做什么
Primas don't travel in a pack!
你得学会独♥立♥思考 动脑子
You got to start thinking for yourself, so think!
你即将在为你量身打造的芭蕾舞剧中大放异彩
You're about to star in a ballet created specifically for you.
你想要这个机会吗
Do you want this opportunity?
你得回答我
I'm going to need you to answer me.
想
Yes.
我听不见
I couldn't hear you.
你说什么
What?
是 我想要
Yes, I want it.
非常简单 克莱尔
It's very simple, Claire.
你是杰出的芭蕾舞演员
You're an exceptional ballerina
要和刚改变你人生的
who's going to have an exquisite meal
富有又迷人的男人共进晚餐
with a rich, charming man who just changed your life.
我们舞团被布鲁索先生看上非常幸运
We're a very lucky company to have Monsieur Brousseau.
我希望一切都有完美的结果
I want everything to work out for the best.
我知道你也这么想
I know you do, too.
你远道而来 成长迅速
You've traveled so far so fast.
这只是应酬 克莱尔
It is just business, Claire.
好应酬
Good business.
明白吗
Understand?
懂吗
Yes?
享受一下生活 冒点小险
Live a little. Have an adventure.
这是年轻美貌应有的
It's what being young and beautiful is all about.
管他呢
Merde.
克莱尔
Claire.
记得点鸭肉 好吃得要命
Order the duck. It's to die for.
那里有些人
And there were these guys down there
兜里揣着钻石
with diamonds in their pockets.
我没胡说 他们就揣着钻石到处走
I shit you not, they just walk around with them.
你得去那里
That's where you got to go.
在那里能花最少钱买♥♥最好的钻石
That's where you'll get the most bang for your buck.
这样当你求婚时 她才无法拒绝
So when you pop the question, she can't say no,
因为她的双眼会被闪瞎
'cause her eyes will be all dazzled and all.
我那时就是在那里买♥♥的
That's where I picked mine up way back when.
犹太人不管是钻石还是价格都是最好的
Them Jews got the best rocks and the best prices, hands down.
看到没 谈判才是关键
See, negotiating is the key.
不是我夸张 那真是一笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
I got myself a very sweet deal if I do say so myself.
如果你愿意 我可以和你一起去
I'll even go down there with you if you want.
我们花上一天时间如何
Say, we can make a day of it, huh?
怎么样 行吗
How about it? Sound good?
我们喝点小酒 吃点披萨
We'll get a beer and a slice
然后给你的女孩买♥♥个小戒指
and some sparkle for your girl.
克莱尔
Claire.
能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
真帮大忙了
This is really helpful.
能再试一次吗
Can we try it again?
很好
Great.
起...
And...
是这样吧
That's it, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
是这样吗
Is that it?
别
Don't.
行 行
All right. All right.
我不会得寸进尺了
I won't push my luck.
能就再试一次吗
Can we just try it again?
靠
Damn.
回见
See you later.
你签收了吗
You signed for it?
谢谢 罗密欧
Aw, thanks, Romeo.
这是今天唯一的好事
It's the only good thing that's happened today.
"唯一的好事"
"The only good thing"?
听起来像书的一章
That sounds like the chapter of a book.
我有说过我在写书吗
Did I tell you I'm writing a book?
我给你现金
If I give you some cash,
你能帮我抬上楼吗
will you help me carry it up the stairs?
我大学时就在写这本书
I was working on it when I was in college,
但我没了灵感
this book, and it got away from me.
现在又有灵感了 还停不下来
And now I've gotten back into it, and now it won't stop.
写什么的
What's it about?
事件
Events.
好吧 那是虚构文学还是...
Okay. So is it fiction or...?
你知道他们说"一场风暴正在酝酿"吗
You know how they say "a storm is brewing"?
你知道风暴可以是一场暴风雪 一次闪电战
Did you know that a storm can be a blizzard or a blitzkrieg,
一次袭击 或一份怒意
an assault or anger?
风暴甚至有眼
A storm even has eyes.
风暴是... 我准备这么开头
A storm is -- well, I'll start at the beginning.
你想听第一段吗
You want to hear the first paragraph?
我都想好了
I have it all in my head.
也都写好了 目前也只写了这些
I mean, it's all written down, all of it so far,
但我已经构思好了
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表