剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
而且性感到不行
And world-class piece of ass.
我接下去会怎样
What is gonna happen to me?
我...我现在又是什么呢
Who -- who am I supposed to be now?
你是一个舞者
You're a dancer.
我为你伴奏
And for you, I play.
我们就是干这行的 搞艺术的
This is what we do, who we are.
不浪费时间岂不是更好
Now, wouldn't it be better to stop wasting time?
你不脱外套吗
You gonna take your coat off or...?
你剪头发了
You cut your hair.
没错
Yeah.
今晚的票
It's for tonight.
告诉我出什么事了
So, tell me what's wrong.
我得到了梦想的一切
I got everything I ever dreamed of.
但我不相信 你知道吗
I don't believe in it, you know?
这一切都感觉不真实
None of it feels real.
只有你看着我才会感觉真实
I won't feel real unless you see me.
抱歉房♥间很乱
Sorry for the mess.
没时间打扫
Haven't had any time.
但肯定有干净毛巾
Pretty sure there's a clean towel somewhere, though.
几个小时后就得回剧院
I have to be back at the theater in a couple of hours.
冰箱里存货不多了
There's not much in the fridge.
还有咖啡 我不知道还有什么
There's coffee. I don't know what else.
应该还有花生酱和果冻 我本来准备吃的
Or a peanut butter and jelly. That's what I was gonna have.
你想吃三明治吗
You want a sandwich?
给
Here.
你可以用这个
You can use this.
你可以去街角吃点东西
You could grab a bite around the corner.
有家不错的披萨店
There's a decent pizza place or --
我不能久留
I can't stay.
什么
What?
我得走了
I-I got to go.
什么意思 什么时候走
What do you mean? When?
现在 我现在就走
Now. Now. I'm going now.
那你来做什么
Then why did you come here?
因为你打电♥话♥叫我
Because you called me!
我不会这么做了
I'm not doing this.
我不干了
I'm done.
你也应该放弃
And you should be, too.
这就是你想要的 你来这里的原因
That's what you wanted. That's why you're here.
你是对的 你离开是对的
And you were right. You were right to get away.
你为什么现在这么做
Why are you doing this now?
我还要告诉你 我不回家了
Tell you something else. I'm not going back home.
我也不待在纽约
And I'm not staying in New York.
我要走得远远的
I'm gonna go far the fuck away.
去泰国
Thailand.
或者其他什么地方
Somewhere. I don't know.
远远的
Far.
不回了吗
Forever?
我一直希望
You know, I keep hoping
我俩能有点好结果
that something good came out of all this.
我一直能看见她的脸 至少浮现在脑海中
I've been seeing her face -- or thinking that I do --
不论我去哪里
Everywhere I go.
我经常看着小孩子 心想
I'm always looking at little kids and wondering,
如果她是我的孩子呢
"what if she's mine?"
因为我一直希望
'cause I keep hoping...
非常希望
so much...
她能幸福
that she's happy...
希望大家非常爱她
and that people love her a lot
非常想留下她
and they wanted her for keeps real bad.
我一直这么希望
I got to hope that...
总之
All in all...
我们有过美好的结晶
we made something good.
我当时总是捶打自己的肚子 想杀死孩子
I used to punch my belly to try to kill it.
我当时一直希望胎死腹中
I used to hope it would shrivel and die inside of me.
我想用刀把它挖出来
I wanted to carve it out with a knife
再扔到河里
and throw it in the river.
我恨它
I hated it.
我迫不及待地要把它从身体里弄出来
I couldn't wait to get it out of me.
我甚至从来没有看过它一眼
I never even looked at it.
你说她很漂亮
You said she was beautiful.
漂亮
Beautiful?!
它是怪物
It was a monster!
因为你就是个怪物 布莱恩
Because you're a monster, Bryan!
你♥他♥妈♥的就是个怪物
You're a fucking monster!
你好吗
How are you?
今年你们办得比以往都要好
You outdid yourselves this year.
如果要我来评价这次晚宴 我会说
If I was reviewing this gala, I'd say
"它星光四射 光彩夺目"
"It simply glitters with glossy glamour."
你真是工于辞藻
You wordsmith, you.
到时候就这么写吧 科尔温
Feel free to type that up, Kerwyn.
别扯了
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
真有趣
Funny.
很不错 你呢
Wonderful. You?
-很高兴见到您 -很高兴见到您
- Nice to see you. - Nice to see you.
杰西卡 你好啊
Jessica, how are you?
您好 很高兴见到您
Hello. Nice to see you.
扎兰科夫先生 很高兴见到您
Mr. Zelenkov. How lovely to see you.
"那神圣的女子
"The divine woman
"从高处行来 款款落在我面前的云朵上
slowly descended onto the clouds before me.
"我从未见过如此美丽的尤物"
I had seen nothing in my life so beautiful."
谢谢
Thank you.
还有 请叫我赛奇
And please -- I am Sergei.
这位是杰西卡·乔丹
This is Jessica Jordan.
今晚大家享受的盛宴都是她的功劳
She is responsible for all we enjoy here tonight.
-您好 晚上好 -晚上好
- Hello. Good evening. - Good evening.
-办得很好 -谢谢夸奖
- Very good. - Happy to hear it.
杰西卡 我很想见见保罗·格雷森先生
Jessica, I very much would like to meet Mr. Paul Grayson.
他肯定还会再回来打招呼的
Oh, I'm sure he'll make his way back over this way at some point.
我想见他
I would like it.
迁就我一下
Indulge me.
我都不记得我有多久
I don't recall feeling quite this electrified
没有这么激动地期待演出了
by expectation in quite some time.
希望你们带了墨镜
I hope you brought your sunglasses.
不然一会要被闪瞎了
You're about to be dazzled.
抱歉 我要先把我们的大英雄带走了
Excuse me. I need to whisk our hero away.
失陪
Excuse me.
你要带我去哪儿 这些人可是金主
Where are you taking me? Those people were money.
如果是市长我就原谅你
Please tell me the mayor is here.
很高兴见到你 晚上好啊
Nice to see you. Hi, there.
很高兴见到您
Nice to see you, too!
我们的主要投资人之一想跟你打个招呼
One of our major donors wants a meet and greet.
您真是个美人 太美了
You are a vision -- an absolute vision.
谢谢
Ohh! Thank you.
我不认识他吗
So I don't know him?
应该不认识 就在那
I doubt it. That's him there.
天哪 他的脸是水泥做的吗
God. His face looks like it was poured out of concrete.
姓什么
Name?
扎兰科夫
Zelenkov.
扎兰科夫先生 很高兴认识您
Mr. Zelenkov. Pleasure to meet you.
非常感谢您的大力支持
Thank you so much for your invaluable support.
这是我的荣幸 格雷森先生
The pleasure is mine, Mr. Grayson.
希望今晚您玩得开心
I hope you enjoy yourself this evening.
等着看精彩的演出吧
Expect the spectacular.
我们来为这美妙的时刻留个影吧
Let us commemorate the moment. A photograph.
当然 我很愿意 演出之后见
Certainly. I'd be delighted. I'll see you after the show.
我们都在这儿了
We are here.
还是趁热打铁吧
Let us strike the iron while it is hot, yes?
摄影师 请过来一下
Photo, please? Over here.
太好了
Splendid.
就这样
Right this way, please.
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表