剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
三 四
Three, four.
我要再给基拉打电♥话♥试试
I'm going to try Kiira again.
那冷酷无情又阴险的克格勃首席 去她的吧
Oh, fuck that relentless, conniving KBG diva.
她是个该死的俄♥罗♥斯♥老顽固
She's a Ruski fucking fossil.
今天是我们的幸运日
This is our lucky day!
转入语♥音♥信箱了
Voicemail.
你能给她打电♥话♥吗
Will you call her?
我他妈为什么要打
Why the hell would I do that?
你打的话她会接的
She'll answer if it's you.
你为何就看不出基拉给了我们
Why can't you see that Kiira gave us
有史以来最棒的首演之夜呢
the best opening-night gift ever?
太他♥娘♥的♥棒了
Fucking merde!
是啊 半数观众纷纷离席的场景
Yeah, it's going to be an impressive sight
肯定让人印象深刻
when half our audience walks out.
我们的资助人是花钱来看基拉·科瓦尔的
Our subscribers paid to see Kiira Koval.
他们都将目睹
And all of them will witness
这么多年来最激动人心的舞者
the most exciting dancer they have seen in years.
-那些要重做 -是 先生
- Make sure those are redone. - Yes, sir.
你们怎么就看不出这神奇的魔术正在上演
How do you not see this is magic in the making?
你们真是鼠目寸光 睁开眼吧
You're myopic. Open your eyes.
真实点吧 保罗
Trying to keep it real, Paul.
你想知道什么是真实吗
You want to know what's real?
我们半数的观众五年后就会死
Half our audience will be dead in five years.
这就是真实
That's real.
我们是为了活人创作艺术
We make art for the living.
别再反对了
Now stop naysaying.
你知道我讨厌别人说不
You know I hate naysaying.
我去给他买♥♥拿铁
I'm going to get him a latte.
你要吗
You want one?
我需要酒
I need a drink.
我现在不需要紧急排练
I do not need an emergency rehearsal right now.
我整个人生就是个紧急事故
My whole life is a fucking emergency.
太糟了
This blows.
糟透了
Totally blows.
我们之后会很累的
Like, we're gonna be so tired.
之后吗
Going to be?
我现在该有什么感觉
How am I supposed to be feeling right now?
想为基拉感到遗憾
As in you're trying to feel bad for Kiira
但却很兴奋的感觉吗
but you're totally psyched?
看来你不只是长得好看
You're not just another pretty face.
我会调整好的 别担心
I'll keep it together. Don't worry.
你们或许听说了
As you may or may not have heard,
基拉·科瓦尔小姐今晚不能参演了
Miss Kiira Koval is unable to be with us tonight,
我希望你们能尊重她的隐私
and I ask that you respect her privacy.
说正事
Moving on...
克莱尔·罗宾斯小姐跳托尼的新舞
Miss Claire Robbins will dance in Toni's piece
今晚和之后的演出都这样安排
this evening and in all ensuing performances.
达芙妮·肯辛顿小姐出演基拉在《红宝石》的角色
Miss Daphne Kensington will be performing Kiira's role in "Rubies."
还要十五分钟才能开灯
Another 15 before I can turn on the lights.
工会规定
Union rules.
我希望你们都能从容应对
I urge all of you to rise to the occasion.
去吧 去准备 热身
Now go. Go and prepare, warm up.
等伊凡娜到这 我们就过一遍《红宝石》
And when Ivana gets here, we'll run "Rubies."
怎么回事
What the hell?
对不起
Sorry.
我清理干净前 别让人上台
Clear the stage till I get it cleaned up.
你闻到烤焦的吐司了吗
Do you smell burning toast?
我...
I...
什么
What?
头发这是怎么了
What happened -- here?
我需要担心吗 一切还好吗
Should I be concerned? Is everything all right?
-你为什么要剪发 -就是剪了
- Why would you do this? - It just happened.
是啊 天啊
It certainly did. Good lord.
好 你会没事的
Yes, you're going to be fine.
没事 会很好的
Just fine. Perfectly fine.
我就需要你深呼几口气
I just... need you to take deep breaths.
你知道我对你很有信心
You know I have every faith in you.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
这对你 对我们都是最重要的时刻
This is the most momentous moment for you -- for us.
但不要因为别人的期待而有压力
But don't let expectations weigh on you.
只要做好你自己 亲爱的 做好你自己
Just...do what you do, my darling. Do what you do.
好吗 好吗
Yes? Yes?
好吗
Good?
好的
Good.
我们...
We'll...
我们会想办法弄好发型的
We'll figure out the hair.
这地牢里能不能开点灯啊
Can we please get some lights on in this dungeon?!
给我一分钟
Give me one minute.
第二个舞步中第一个俯身动作结束后
So, after the first penché in the second pas,
在做小腿交叉的动作时
if you could really help me
如果你能托我一把
get some lift on those low leg crosses,
那就再好不过了
that'd be great.
没问题
Can do.
你非要动来动去吗
Must you wriggle?
你在舞台上像基佬似的缓步行走时
And on your mincy promenade thing,
你要我这样握着你的手吗
do you want my hand here?
不
No.
像这样手掌相对 手指在我手腕上
Palm to palm, fingers on my wrist.
该死 对
Fuck. Right.
我记得的 真的
I know that. I do.
我只是想把这舞跳好
I just want to nail this.
快好了
Almost finished.
"像基佬似的"
"Mincy"?
你知道我是舞团里到目前为止唯一
So, you know how I'm the only girl in the company
没被你上过的姑娘
you haven't fucked?
如果今晚你让我艳惊四座
If you make me look good tonight,
日后我的嘴会让你爽翻天
there is an epic blowjob in your future.
我们把这支舞跳好
We pull this off, it'll be better
一定会比你最刺♥激♥的一次爱爱还爽
than the best sex you've ever had.
相信我
Trust me.
不如我们把激♥情♥留到舞台上释放
How about we leave it all onstage?
我同意
Works for me.
好了
All right.
罗斯 回避一下
Ross, be on your way now.
天 玛蒂尔达 我又不介意
God, Matilda, I don't care.
我拿去飞快地缝一下 很快回来
I'll give it a quick stitch and be back in a jiff.
好吧 我们跳完...
Okay, so, we go...
这几个动作之后 我要稍作休息
And then after that, I need just a little breath
好进入状态 好吗
to ease into that preparation, okay?
明白了
Got it.
不不不不 等等 等等
No, no, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
我们再走一遍那段有臀部动作的华尔兹吗
Can we work through that little waltzy bit with the hips?
知道我说的是哪段吗
You know where I mean?
知道
Yeah.
开始
And...
好了 我们走吧 好吗
Come on. Let's move now, yes?
绕着大堂 就走五分钟
Five minutes, we walk around hall.
可能外面有个帅哥医生呢
Maybe there's handsome doctor out there.
再这样下去你要得褥疮了
You will get bedsores.
那样就不性感了
Not sexy.
我所做的每一件事
Everything I have done,
我这操蛋的人生里过的每一天
every fucking day of my entire fucking life
都他妈的毫无意义
is officially fucking pointless.
芭蕾舞演员的演出寿命是五年
Five years is lifetime for ballerina.
舞者都是年纪轻轻就退休了
Every dancer retires young.
还剩五年也好 十年也好
5 years left, 10 years left.
谁还会去数
who's counting?
我永远也当不了首席
I'll never be a prima.
你本来就不是做首席的料
You were never going to be prima.
但你总可以变得聪明幽默
But always, you will be smart and funny.
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表