剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
Rest your bodies and your hearts.
别不敢吃东西
And don't be afraid to eat.
进来
Come.
托妮·卡娜娃 有远见的灵魂向导
Toni Cannava -- visionary, spirit guide.
有事吗
What's up?
我让他们早散了 他们跳得非常棒
I broke them early. They've been killing it.
还是个仁慈的领导者呢
And she is a benevolent leader.
很高兴听到这个消息
I'm so delighted to hear that.
这个团队太棒了 保罗
Well, it's an awesome group, Paul.
他们都很配合 克莱尔也是
They're really responding, even Claire.
太好了
Excellent.
你着急去赶火车吗
You hustling to catch a train?
不 就走路回家
No, just walking home.
准备欢乐的家庭大餐吗
Preparing for a joyous familial feast?
我爸妈从伊利诺伊来
My folks are flying in from Illinois.
他们喜欢照顾我的一帮朋友
They love to play mom and pop for all my pals.
你呢
What about you?
有什么计划吗 回家过节吗
Any big plans? Home for the holidays?
不
Oh, no.
就想过个安静的夜晚 红酒配中餐外卖♥♥
Quiet night, bottle of wine, Chinese takeout,
看比利·怀德的经典电影
classic Billy Wilder movie.
犹太裔的美国导演 制♥作♥人与编剧家
祝你愉快
Well, enjoy.
你也是
You too.
听说你们都很棒啊
A little bird tells me you're all fabulous.
但也许
But perhaps...
该由我来决定你们是否出色
I should be the judge of your collective brilliance.
你说这是个好主意吧 艾希莉
Wouldn't you say that's a sound idea, Ashley?
当然了 如果有人着急想去别的地方
Of course, if anyone has a pressing need to be elsewhere,
请便
feel free to go.
别客气
Be my guest.
让我看看吧 天才们
So, show me, geniuses.
谁有音乐
Who has the music?
我想你们听得都十分认真
I assume you've all been fastidiously listening.
你想看哪部分动作
Which movement do you want?
"孩提"
"Childhood."
我得走了 亲爱的
I must go, darling.
克莱尔不会让你失望的
Claire won't disappoint.
大家感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
还有人要走吗
Anyone else need to leave?
停
Stop.
再来
Again.
停
Stop.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
停
Stop.
如果我因为这个疯子误了航♥班♥
If I miss my flight because of this maniac...
我的火车二十分钟前就开走了
My train left 20 minutes ago.
别
Stop...
他妈的
fucking...
说话了
talking.
莫娜 亲爱的
Mona, dear.
怎么
Yes?
你被解雇了
You're fired.
为什么
Why?
因为我不再需要你了
Because I just don't need you anymore.
我做错什么了吗
But did I do something?
门上有出口标志自然有它的道理
The door has an exit sign above it for a reason.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
再来
And again.
再来一次
Once more.
就现在
Now!
停
Stop!
既然你们的动作
Since you're all
看着就让人火冒三丈
so excruciatingly displeasing to watch,
你们没资格合着音乐跳
you will not have the pleasure of accompaniment.
这里充满了软弱的味道
It smells like weakness in here.
到处散发着
It reeks...
平庸的臭气
of mediocrity!
你们被那自命不凡 肤浅的想法洗♥脑♥了
You've all fallen prey to some bloated, sophomoric idea.
什么"我不是在跳舞 我在感受"
"I'm not dancing, I'm feeling!"
真让我恶心
You disgust me.
你们全被这什么情绪化的
You've been seduced by all this emotional
什么肉体灵魂之类的鬼话诱惑了
body/soul mumbo jumbo,
这都是卡娜娃的巫术
this Cannavian witchcraft!
没有任何东西能够取代
Nothing will replace
我教给你们的技巧
the technical and the physical foundation
帮你们打下的功底
that I have given to you --
什么都不行
Nothing!
这就是你们的伴奏
Here's your accompaniment.
再来一次
Now do it again!
四 五 六
4, 5, 6!
芭蕾是经典舞蹈形式
Ballet is a classical dance form,
需要动作的优雅和准确
demanding grace and precision.
严谨
Rigor!
技巧
Craft!
如果你这一生能接近完美
You will be lucky if you come anywhere close to perfection
就算你走运了
in your lifetime!
结束了
We're done here.
每个人都应该好好想想
Each of you need to look deep inside
扪心自问是不是该待在这儿
and ask yourselves if this is where you belong.
假期过后会有一些人♥员♥变♥动♥
I'll be making some changes after the holiday.
晚安
Good night.
真♥他♥妈♥的是疯子
Fucking maniac!
妈♥逼♥的自恋狂
Fucking narcissistic fuck!
我错过了航♥班♥
I missed my flight.
真是他妈的扯淡
That was supreme bullshit.
简直是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
That was terrorism.
这时候他就是这样的
You know this is typical of him right now.
节日就是他带来黑暗的时候
The holidays is when he brings the fucking darkness.
这比黑暗还黑暗
That was way beyond darkness.
他是保罗 他控制不了
He's Paul. He can't help it.
简直他妈的终极黑暗
Epic fucking darkness.
这不是针对你们哪个人
You can't take it personally.
你是说莫娜
You're telling me Mona
也不应该觉得那是针对她吗
shouldn't take what just happened personally?
有变动 你们知道那意味着什么
Making changes? You know what that means.
我给基拉打电♥话♥ 是时候制定计划了
I'm calling Kiira. Time to make a plan.
拉瓜迪亚机场
LaGuardia.
杰西卡·乔丹
三万五千美金
学费
彼得
莫莉
Molly!
什么事 妈咪
Yes, mommy?
明天你要好好打扮一下
You get to dress up tomorrow.
我们要去甜甜咖啡屋
We're going to Cafe Confit.
你会这么想 对吗
I mean, you would think so, right?
正常人哪能想到在季末还会有
Uh, who in their right mind would expect such a crazy move
-这样的疯狂之举 -姑娘们 不要跑
- at the end of the quarter? - Girls, no running, please.
不过对齐博·哈灵顿是好事
Well, good for Chipper Harlington.
齐博·"七星"·哈灵顿啊
Chipper "The Dipper" Harlington.
本身就是嗜血狂魔
The red ripper himself.
敬他一杯
Here's to him.
布莱斯呢
Where's Brice?
不知道
No clue.
抱歉 老婆大人
Sorry, oh, wife of mine.
小姑娘 你们的哥哥去哪儿了
Girls, where'd your brother go?
我们能去找他吗
Can we go look for him?
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表