剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
你的笑声有韵味
Your laughter has poetry.
我爱你
I love you.
我更爱你
I love you more.
-你是我的最爱 -你是我的最爱
- You're my fav-- - You're my favorite.
普雷斯科特
Oh, Prescott.
抱歉
Oops. Sorry.
你刚说他的名字 而我打了个盹
You just say his name, and I nod off.
是我丈夫
That is my husband.
他人很善良 很好
He's a kind man, a good man.
他养着我
He takes care of me.
戴祖母绿的薮猫
A serval in an emerald collar.
我不是动物
I'm not an animal.
但亲爱的 普雷斯科特
But, darling, Prescott is just waiting
就等着你退休 把你当宠物养
for you to retire so he can breed you like one.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
普雷斯科特不关我的事
Prescott is none of my business.
请接受我的道歉
Please, accept my apology.
求你了
I beg of you.
首席
Prima.
你不乖哦
Bad boy.
别这么叫我
Don't call me that.
我在这里就只是基拉
When I'm here, I'm only Kiira.
基拉·科瓦尔
Kiira Koval.
给我笑一个
Laugh for me.
逗我啊
Make me.
克莱尔相当性感
And Claire was positively sensual,
多亏了我的调♥教♥指导
thanks to me -- my guidance, my counsel.
什么
What?
我释放了小处♥女♥的激♥情♥
I opened that seized-up little clam
托妮也高兴得回了家
while Toni was winging her way home,
在他妈的L号♥线上唱圣歌♥
singing "Kumbaya" on the fucking "L" train!
我们坐的是七号♥线
We took the 7.
我们在什么鬼地方
Where the fuck are we?
杰克逊高地
Jackson Heights!
听我的 美人儿
Now, you listen to me, chica.
别再讲什么工作了
No more work, work, work, blah, blah, blah.
你放开喝 放开跳
You're gonna drink. You're gonna dance.
今晚别摆苦瓜脸
No more poopy face tonight.
夜店这么大 老头 找你自己的人去
It's a big club, viejo. Find your own man.
走开 小朋友 这里是成年人跳舞的地方
Step aside, muchacho. Let the grown-ups dance.
你那革命前在哈瓦那学的老掉牙的伦巴舞
That tired old rumba you learned in Havana
早就不跳了
before the revolution is not dancing.
你♥他♥妈♥从我面前滚开
Now, get the fuck out of my face
不然我打掉你的廉价妆
before I knock out those cheap veneers, okay?
你个蠢婊滚开
Vete a tu pigna, chocha.
看到我给你打了电♥话♥没
Did you get my calls?
我当时在巧克力店喝热巧
I was picking up some hot chocolates from Confiserie.
我不知道你想要榛果的还是黑巧的
I didn't know whether you wanted hazelnut or dark.
我给你带的黑巧
I went with dark.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetheart.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很累
I'm exhausted.
你什么时候才能不这么拼
When are you gonna stop working so hard?
我希望你对自己好一点
I wish you'd take better care of yourself.
帮我热一下巧克力
Warm up the chocolate.
你真美 老爹
You're beautiful, papi.
我看到了你的痛苦
I've seen your pain.
我看到了你的内心
I've seen your heart.
我知道你内心真实的模样
I know who you are inside.
给我眨个眼
Okay, and blink for me.
很好
Very good.
上看
Look up.
好
Good.
下看
And down.
你有药物滥用史吗
Do you have any history of substance abuse?
减肥药 腹泻药 这些算吗
Diet pills, laxatives -- those count?
算 有什么压力
Yes. What about stress?
来自工作或家庭的过大压力
Any undue pressures from work or at home?
你开玩笑吗
Are you shitting me?
行 看我的左耳
Okay. Look at my left ear.
-我只用多吃点东西吧 -再眨眼
- So, I just need to eat more, right? - And blink.
上一季有个姑娘也这样了
This happened to a girl last season.
正好在出演重要角色前瞎了
She went blind right before she got a serious case of the runs.
她结肠穿孔
Her colon was perforated.
她只好去医院
She had to go to the hospital,
丢掉了舞团的工作
and she lost her place in the corps.
看右耳
Right ear.
-眨眼 -她今年又来面试了
- Blink. - She auditioned again this year,
但医院的伙食把她喂成猪了...
but the hospital food porked her up, so...
在眨眼
Blink again.
她现在在猫头鹰餐厅当服务员
She's a waitress at Hooters now.
钱不少 但我觉得也没那么多
They make good money, but I don't think they're that pretty.
往后靠
Sit back.
你去看神经科医生
I want you to see a neurologist...
我不吃减肥药了
I'll lay off the diet pills.
再做点检查
...just to run a few more tests.
可能如你所说是营养不良
Now, it might be a nutrient issue, as you say,
但排除病因也很重要
but it's important that we rule things out.
什么病
What kind of things?
那得要神经科医生诊断了
That's for a neurologist to decide.
我给你开多种维生素片
In the meantime, I recommend a multivitam.
停掉减肥药
And lay off the diet pills.
喂
Hello?
是莱妮
It's Lainie!
我的天啊
Christ in a cradle.
这地方这么多楼梯
There enough stairs in this place?
以为我是驮马吗
What am I, a workhorse?
老天
Jesus.
你就是米娅的妈妈吧
You must be Mia's mom.
你就是她的竞争对手吧
And you must be the competish.
罗宾斯 对吧 这是什么语 法语吗
Robbins, right? What is that, French?
胸挺大 是真奶吗
Nice tits. They real?
米娅不在家 比亚利夫人
Mia's not home, Mrs. Bialy.
叫我莱妮 比亚利夫人是我母亲
It's Lainie. Mrs. Bialy's my mother.
莱妮
Lainie.
约一小时前 我听到她出门了
Uh, I heard her leave about an hour ago.
很好 早起的鸟儿有虫吃
Good. Early bird gets the worm.
那孩子确实善于利用各种帮助
God knows that kid could use all the help she can get.
你父亲干什么的
What's your father do?
他残疾
Uh, he's on disability.
他赚钱吗 很好
He's collecting? Great.
说明你也赚钱养家了啊
Guess that means you're on the market, too.
你不搭把手吗
You gonna give me a hand here or what?
小心 我的扎列珠宝在里面呢
Oh, careful. My Zales is in there.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
每个人都有所求
Everybody wants something.
很抱歉打扰你了 保罗
I'm so sorry to have to bother you, Paul,
但我要是找杰西卡说这事
but I knew if I went to Jessica with this,
她肯定会气急败坏
she'd get her panties in a twist.
来的真是时候
Arrive at the point.
很明显 我不想闹到法庭上去
It's just I don't want to involve any lawyers, obviously,
所以我觉得最好直接来找你
so I thought it best to come straight to you.
特雷小公主 你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
Trey, princess, what the fuck are you talking about?
保罗 其实是罗斯很难过
Well, the thing is, Paul, Ross is very upset.
罗斯很难过
R-ross is upset?
非常难过
Yes, very.
我有严重的宿醉 特雷
I have a raging hangover, Trey.
罗斯告诉我 几周前
Ross told me about your private rehearsal
你单独给他开小灶
you held with him a few weeks ago.
我给所有独舞演员开小灶
I hold private rehearsals with all my soloists.
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表