剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
很多人都那样觉得
Most people think so.
低血糖而已
Blood sugar.
我很高兴搬进这儿
I'm just really glad to be here.
是的 肯定会很好玩的
Yeah, it's... it's gonna be fun.
你想听我介绍咱们舞团的情况吗
So, you want me to fill you in on who's who and stuff?
好呀
That'd be great.
好的 首先你要知道
Okay, well, let's start
其他人一定会讨厌你的
with the fact that everyone's gonna hate you.
我的老天 就别反对了
For God's sake, stop naysaying.
你知道我讨厌别人和我作对
You know I hate naysaying.
我不是和您作对...
I'm not naysaying...
我只是说了不入您耳的话而已
I'm saying, and you just don't like hearing it.
我对这些条条框框厌烦到了极点
I'm sick to death of all these constraints.
我很压抑 压抑到不能呼吸甚至恶心
I feel confined. I can't breathe. I'm nauseous.
您想喝杯水吗
Do you want a glass of water?
不要 我他妈不想喝水
No, I do not want a goddamn glass of water.
老子只想这回喝香槟
I want some fucking champagne... at this fucking event.
也许那个人喜欢普罗塞克酒呢
Maybe the man likes Prosecco?
可我不喜欢
Well, I don't!
那是令人作呕的起泡葡萄酒
It is sparkling wine! It is disgusting!
如果他想给自己办一次小型盛宴
If he wants to throw himself a mini-gala
然后像我们一样光彩夺目
and glitter like he's one of us,
他就该给我办得像模像样
he should goddamn throw it and throw it right.
可我得尊重他的预算呀
I have to respect his budget.
拜托
Oh, come on.
那些董事会的人都富得流油
Anyone with dough enough to sit on the board
周六晚上从妓♥女♥的奶♥子♥上吸白粉
spends more blasting lines off a hooker's tits
花的钱更多
on a saturday night.
老子那杯水呢
Where's that glass of water?!
天 真受不了这些卑躬屈膝的破事
God, all this bowing and scraping.
也许他认为这场舞会是为他而办
Well, he may think this little shindig is for him,
但这是为了我们舞团
but it's for us... us.
你不会天真地认为如果我们
You seriously expect to entice new patrons
供上那些劣质掉价的起泡汽水
into giving us hundreds of thousands of dollars
傻了吧唧跳着过气的芭蕾剧《吉赛尔》
when we're serving them a 99-cent glass of cat piss
就能获得新赞助商的青睐吧
and a warmed-over production of "Giselle" as incentive?
我的脑子快炸了
I am gonna lose my mind here.
我他妈要抓狂了
I'm gonna lose my fucking mind.
凯歌♥皇牌香槟
Veuve Clicquot.
我们供应凯歌♥香槟
We serve Veuve Clicquot
就算要我去站街给人口♥交♥赚买♥♥酒的钱
if I have to give blow jobs on the corner to pay for it.
那你得快去了
You better get busy.
很好 很好
Great. Oh, great.
去向布鲁索先生多要点钱吧
Go ahead and ask Mr. Brousseau for extra money
这派对可是赌上了他的荣誉
for the party he's throwing in his own honor
还有舞团的未来
and for our company's future.
顺便再羞辱下他那差到没底的品味
Oh, just shame him out of his bad taste.
这不难吧
How hard is that?
要不您先给我做个示范
Maybe you could give me a tutorial.
如果布鲁索先生想在芭蕾界掀起轰动
Monsieur Brousseau wants to make a splash in the ballet world.
那就请他供应上好的香槟
Just ensure he makes it with champagne.
好的
Sure.
我会拼死从他的屁♥眼♥里榨出钱来
I'll just pull the money out of his ass.
如果他屁♥眼♥里有钱就给我榨
If that's where he keeps his checkbook.
现在你们都给我出去 出去
Now everyone out of my office... Out!
我得赶在给舞团致辞前再理一遍名册
I need to go over the roster before I address the troops.
天 我最爱周日了
God, I love first days.
周日充满了可能
They are so full of possibility.
保罗当场签下了她
Paul signed her on the spot.
而且这货三年没进过舞团了
And the bitch hasn't even been in a company for like three years.
也许她给他口了
Maybe she blew him or something.
可能吧 如果那样行得通
Maybe, but if that worked,
我就不会待在这破舞团了
I wouldn't still be in the Corps.
我的天 我好想你啊
Oh, my god! I missed you so much!
真羡慕你的消化系统
And I hate your guts.
你比上一演出季的时候还要瘦
You're even skinnier than last season.
你在逗我吗 明明胖成猪了
Are you kidding me? I'm a fat cow.
不 我才胖
No, that'd be me.
我讨厌保罗送给她的香水
I hate that perfume Paul gave her.
你该庆幸他没送你
You should be so fucking lucky.
达芙妮 你好啊女神
Daphne, what's up, diva?
好呀 疯婆娘
Hey, maniac.
好吧 我伤心了 你之前去哪了
Okay, break my heart... Where were you?
去西班牙待了段时间 然后又去了葡萄牙
Went to Spain for a while and over to Portugal.
你又去大船上享受了吗
Oh, were you on that huge boat again?
你说游艇吗 没
Yacht? No.
有 只不过是另一艘
Yes, a different one.
另一艘
Different one?
什么 你不喜欢吗 难道是包舱太小
What, didn't like it? Stateroom too small?
-是你脑子太小 -就跟我的胸部一样
- Your brain's too small. - So are my tits.
这就是残酷的现实 我正试着去接受它
Such is life. I'm dealing with it.
我觉得还行吧
No, I liked it fine.
只是我爸邀请了些迪拜的纨绔子弟
It's just that my dad invited these dudes from Dubai...
有个王子和他讨人嫌的朋友 我很快就烦了
This prince and all his creepy peeps. It got old fast.
包不错呢
Nice bag.
那个天真的小妹子是谁
Who's that wide-eyed little thing?
"斑比" 我的新室友
"Bambi", my new roommate.
我赌二十块她撑不过一周
20 bucks says she's gone in a week.
-你好 -你好 欢迎入团
- Hi. - Hi, welcome.
你真的就像只小鹿斑比
Well, you look like a Bambi.
什么
What?
-她叫克莱尔 -你好 我叫达芙妮
- This is Claire. - Hi. I'm Daphne.
而你是个傻♥逼♥
And you're a douche.
达芙妮是领舞 还是个被宠坏的大小姐
Daphne's a demi-soloist... and a spoiled brat.
你应该去看看她的公♥寓♥ 很恶心
You should see her apartment. It's sick...
她的衣橱也是
So is her closet.
我喜欢你的衣服
I like what you're wearing.
颜色跟你很搭 叫什么颜色来着
It's a nice color on you. What's it called?
羡慕嫉妒恨吗
Bitter-bitter-jealousy?
这就是为什么我超爱这妹子
See, that's why I love this girl.
她并不介意成为毒舌
She's not afraid to be an out-loud bitch.
在这儿我只信任她
She's the only one here I trust.
该死 谁有卫生棉
God damn it. Does anyone have a tampon?
例假还没过去吗 可怜的小东西
Still get your period? Poor thing.
我可能有
I might have one somewhere.
在我包里已经有一段儿时间了
They've been in here awhile.
我能留着盒子吗 血流得有点多
Can I keep the box? I'm bleeding like roadkill.
一次塞两根吧 否则一会儿没法上杠
Shove in two at a time or you'll never make it through the barre.
为什么上帝要惩罚我
Why does God hate me?
欢迎啊 新人
Welcome to the fray, new girl.
别太着急融入我们
Try not to fit right in
除非你想把工资都花在看心理医生上
unless you want to spend your whole salary on shrinks.
要小心这一位
This one... watch out.
彻底的疯子 标准的婊♥子♥
Bat-shit crazy and a total whore.
滚开
Fuck off.
我不是疯子
I'm not crazy.
练功房♥见
See you in the shark tank.
好的
Okay.
你在这儿啊
There she is!
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
你看起来真棒
You look great.
帕夏
Hey, Pasha.
早上好 帕夏
Good morning, Pasha.
你好
Hello.
早上好
Dobroe utro.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Morning.
早上好 起来 起来 起来
Good morning. Up, up, up, up. Up, up.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 科瓦尔小姐
Morning, Miss Koval.
叫我基拉
Kiira.
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表