剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
自以为是了不起的人物
walking around like they're god's gift.
装腼腆柔弱 这样才能让
Playing all shy and vulnerable just so guys --
你们这种男生 望穿秋水
guys like you -- wait all night by the fucking window.
反驳我啊
Tell me I'm wrong
我见识了她怎么对你的 布莱恩
'cause I've seen how she treats you, Bryan --
把你当成麻烦
like you're the problem,
当成她的隐疾
like you're some disease she's got to hide.
你远道而来
I mean, you come all this way.
辛辛苦苦找到她
You fought a war and everything,
她却像陌生人一样把你拒之门外
and she just blows you off like you're some stranger.
她眼里应该有你
She should be taking care of you.
你不该被忽略
Someone should.
你经历的这一切
After everything you've been through.
虽然我不清楚具体是什么
I mean...I don't know exactly what,
但...
but...
你肯定做过艰难的事
...you did some hard things.
我看得出来
I can tell.
也许伤害过人
Hurt some people maybe.
也许你...
Maybe you...
也许...
Maybe...
杀过人
killed somebody.
也许
Maybe.
怎么了
Why?
让你兴奋了吗
Does that turn you on?
你肯定没得选吧
I guess you had to, right?
战争的水深火热
Heat of battle and all.
情况有时候很混乱
Well, it can get real confusing.
有一次 我们请求"狱火"空袭
This one time, we called in a hellfire on some people.
美国反坦克导弹
导弹从天而降
Missile comes right out of the sky.
你甚至听不见
You don't even hear it.
爆♥炸♥的温度...
The heat of it...
把土地化成碎玻璃
...turns the earth to glass.
你能信吗
I mean, can you believe that?
我完全没有他们描述的那种感觉
And nothing feels like the way they say it's gonna feel.
因为我根本没感觉到...
'cause I did't feel...
悲伤 或是害怕
sad or afraid or...
你感觉到了什么
What did you feel?
兴奋
Excited.
欲♥火♥中烧
Hot.
好像我的皮肤带电
Like my skin was fucking electric.
我爱那种感觉
I love that feeling.
突然间如此接近生命与死亡
You're so close to life and death all at once.
我最喜欢突袭夜
I liked the night raids the best.
永远不会知道门的另一边是谁
Never knowing who was on the other side of that door.
然后炸门的炸♥药♥爆♥炸♥了...
And then that breach charge goes...
轰的一声
boom.
你就进去了
And you're up in it.
直接闯入伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥的房♥子
Straight out haji home invasion.
伸手不见五指
It's dark as fuck.
你得快速抓住那些人
And you got to get your hands on the men quick,
包括小杂种
even the little fuckers.
每个人都是战士
Everybody's a combatant.
你甚至能闻到房♥间里满满的恨意
And you can smell their hate filling up the room.
她来了 先生们 无双天使
Here she is, gentlemen, the incomparable angel.
等等
Wait.
穿牛仔裤的女孩哪儿去了
What happened to the girl in the jeans?
什么女孩
What girl?
别闹了你
Come on, you.
我可忘不了这张脸
You think I could forget this face?
是你 只不过你现在
It's you, but now you're...
不一样了
Different.
你失望了
You're disappointed.
不 我只是困惑
No, I'm confused.
没有失望
In a good way.
你是谁 来这里做什么
Who are you? What are you doing here?
你又来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
问得好
Good question.
我昨晚和几个同事过来
I came here last night with some guys from work.
看到你上台表演了
I saw you up there onstage, and...
我也不知道
I don't know.
你可能打动了我把
Let's just say you had an effect on me.
你坐吧
Uh, why don't you have a seat?
我应该给你跳舞
I'm supposed to dance for you.
是啊 但我不想那样
Yeah, I don't really wanna do that.
我对脱衣舞俱乐部不感冒
Strip club aren't really my thing.
我们可以聊聊
Maybe we could just talk...
谈一会儿
For now?
这聊天可贵了
It's a pretty expensive conversation.
你不必担心
Let me worry about that.
等等
Wait.
你♥他♥妈♥哪根筋错了
What the fuck is wrong with you?
别生气
Please don't be mad.
你听不懂吗 我不想你来这儿
What part don't you understand? I don't want you here.
我需要见你 这有什么不好的
I needed to see you. How is that bad?
我不觉得有什么不好的
Because I don't see how that's a bad thing.
我的天 克莱尔 我只是想...
I mean, Jesus Christ, Claire, I am trying to --
我希望你走
I want you to go!
很好
Right.
好 你说明白了
Yeah. Yeah, you made yourself clear.
算你狠
Good for you.
那我他妈现在该干什么去
So, what the fuck am I supposed to do now?
天
Jesus.
我俩一直相依为命
Our whole life, it has just been us,
我俩第一位 其他人靠边
always you and me and then everybody else,
你说 我该怎么办
so you tell me, who am I supposed to be?
我不知道
I don't know.
你希望我回老家吗
You want me to go back there?
照顾那老男人 我的后半生就要
Take care of the old man? Is that gonna be my life now --
照顾讨厌我的变♥态♥糟老头吗
taking care of some sick, old fuck who hates me?
克莱尔 我没钱没工作
Claire, I got no money. I got no job.
海军陆战队 因为些破事开除我了
The Marines -- they kicked me out over some fucking bullshit.
他们开除你了吗
They kicked you out?
没错 但你在意什么呢
Yeah. But what do you care, right?
瞧瞧你 小日子过的
I mean, look at you. You got a life.
你以为这样我就会同情你 布莱恩 想得美
If you think I'm gonna pity you, Bryan, no. Hell no.
所以你就把我当陌生人一样赶走吗
So you're just gonna send me away like I'm some stranger?
不管我是你的血脉至亲 克莱尔
Never mind that I'm your flesh and blood, Claire.
我胜过亲人
I'm more than your blood.
看着我
Look at me.
这算什么意思
What the hell is this?
这里至少有八百 之后会寄更多...
It's at least $800. I'll send more when I --
我不要你的臭钱
I don't want your fucking money.
不 把钱拿着
No, take the money.
不 我... 等等
No, I -- wait.
等等 等等 我有东西送你
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! I got something for you!
等等 求你了
Wait, please, please!
拜托
Please.
我不想要
I don't want that!
拜托 是本书
Please, it's a book.
你喜欢书 我知道你喜欢
You like books. I know that you do.
你看都不看一眼吗
You're not even gonna look at it?
求你了 只要...
Please, come on, just --
我有男朋友
I have a boyfriend!
克莱尔
Claire?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道我新舞跳得不够好
I know I've been struggling with the piece,
但我正在进步
but I think I'm making progress now.
我对自己有信心
I know I am.
今天... 只是跟我所熟悉的动作不一样
Today was -- it's just not how I'm used to moving.
只是...我和搭档还需要磨合
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表