剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
你想我们获得更多关注 我同意
You want us to garner some attention, and I agree.
我们需要这样
We need to.
我们是芭蕾舞公♥司♥ 不是博物馆 对吗
We're a ballet company, not a museum, right?
你和劳伦也是这么说的 不是吗
That was your point with Laurent, wasn't it?
我们很长时间都没有出新节目了
Oh, look. We haven't done a new work in quite some time.
这很令人激动
It's very exciting.
我无意冒犯杰弗里
No offense to Jeffrey,
他更倾向于传统
he believed in the classics.
我相信你更是一个冒险者
But I believe you're more of a risk-taker
现在比以往更甚
than you might have had the opportunity to be in the past,
而我支持你
and I support that.
杰弗里过去和我一起经营公♥司♥
Jeffrey and I ran this company
非常和谐
in complete and utter harmony.
大家都很想念他
And he -- he is missed.
越来越被大家想念了
More and more with each passing moment.
你说我们要
Look, everyone was so...
走进新时代时 每个人都很受鼓舞
inspired when you said we are stepping into the now.
以我个人浅见 托妮能帮我们做到这点
And in my humble opinion, Toni is the way to do it.
另外 《足尖》杂♥志♥刚对她进行了专访
By the way, Pointe Magazine just did a feature on her.
我标出来了 或许你会好奇
I marked it on the off chance you'd be curious
她对你的评价
to see what she says about you.
"格雷森的编舞吸引我的部分原因在于
"Part of my fascination with Grayson's choreography
"他把古典风格延伸出去
is how far he stretches the classical style
"让它迷人而充满表现力"
to make it expressive and engaging."
她关注我这点有加分
She gets points for paying attention.
她说你是对她影响最大的人之一
She cites you as one of her greatest influences.
我必须承认
Well, I have to admit
我一直认为她有种特别的
I always thought she had a certain...
难以描述的气质
je ne sais quoi.
我们请得起她吗
Can we afford her?
我会搞定的
I'll make it work.
天啊 看看她的头发
Oh, god. Look at her hair.
谁是克莱尔
Which one of you is Claire?
新来的那个
The new girl.
你们看起来都一样
You all look the same to me,
你们都该吃点火腿三明治
and you can all use a ham sandwich.
谁是克莱尔
Now, which one is Claire?
我
Me.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚 亲爱的
Have a nice time tonight, dear.
上面写满了"快操♥我♥"
Quite the "Fuck me" shoe.
看看谁勾搭上了新董事长
Look who's got a new chairman of her board.
说得跟她们不想要似的
Like they wouldn't kill for those.
给你 你拿着吧
Take them. You should have them.
布鲁索先生不会知道我穿的是你的鞋
Mr. Brousseau doesn't know I was wearing your shoes.
它是你的 妹妹
Those are all yours, sister.
"期待今晚与你见面 劳伦"
"Looking forward to seeing you tonight -- Laurent."
什么意思 我该做什么
What does that mean? What am I supposed to do?
穿上这双鞋
Wear them.
格杀勿论
好可爱
So Cute!
它们饿了 妈妈在哪
Aww, they're hungry. Where's mommy?
我们要给它们喂食吗
Should we feed them?
除非你想吐进它们嘴里
Not unless you want to vomit in their mouths.
恶心 闭嘴
Ew! Shut up!
-你闭嘴 -呕吐就算了吧
- You shut up! - Puking is passé.
这些可爱的小东西看起来是饿了
Those sweet, little things, they do seem hungry.
或许法国富豪会请它们吃晚饭
Maybe a rich frenchman will buy them dinner.
法国人 什么意思
Ooh. "Frenchman"? What now?
我们开始吧
Let's begin.
面向扶手杠 热身动作 准备好了吗
And, facing the barre, warm-up combo, yes?
好了
Yes.
脚尖 拉伸 脚尖 擦地
Point. Flex. Point. Brush.
拉伸
Flex.
脚尖 向前 一式
Point, front, and first.
旁边 放平
Side. Lower.
屈膝伸展
Plie and stretch.
六
Six.
另一边
Other side.
拉伸
Flex.
脚尖
Point.
基拉在里面
Kiira.
早安 亲爱的
Bonjour, buttercup.
你闻起来好香
You smell divine.
你送的香水
That's your fault.
我接受你的指责
I accept the blame.
好了 别吊我胃口了
All right. Don't keep me in suspense.
这么说 不跳《吉赛尔》
So, no "Giselle."
那你是给我安排了新计划咯
I assume you have new plan for me.
当晚我们会用《珠宝》选段《红宝石》开场
We're going to open the evening with "Rubies."
巴兰钦的作品 你会惊艳全场
Balanchine -- you'll amaze.
我简直迫不及待
I can't wait.
新舞也同样需要我 对吗
And also the new ballet, yes?
这个舞偏先锋现代
It's going to be edgy-modern.
我想你可能无法挥洒自如
I'm not sure you'd be comfortable.
我们总是希望展示你最擅长的风格 对吧
We always want to show you at your best, yes?
尤其是现在
Especially now.
"尤其是现在" 这话什么意思
"Especially now." How you mean, "Especially now"?
别误会
Don't take it the wrong way.
我是要保护你
I want to protect you.
我想确保你能以你应有的方式登场[出去]
I want to ensure you go out the way you should go out --
光彩照人 踏着鲜花 沐浴在掌声中
splendor, accolades, flowers at your feet.
我哪里都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
这只是我的假设
It's purely hypothetical.
想得长远些 很长远很长远
Just thinking ahead -- far, far ahead.
不需要我告诉你 最好的策略
I don't have to tell you that best strategy
是让我演开幕场
is to launch it with me.
今天每个人都叽叽喳喳地
Ah, everybody's busy telling me what
跟我说些没必要说的话
they don't need to tell me today.
这个克莱尔...是叫"克莱尔"吧
This Claire -- is that her name, "Claire"?
她应该当主角 毫无疑问
She should absolutely do the part, of course.
-她很讨人喜欢 -真高兴你这么想
- She's delightful. - I'm glad you think so.
但我才是你最叫座的演员
But here's your best box office.
亲爱的 我要打断你一下
Darling, let me stop you right there.
我担任新舞的A组演员
I will perform the new ballet in the "A" cast...
我想方设法策划演出季...
Somehow, I have managed to produce season after stellar...
克莱尔到B组去
...and Claire performs in "B."
然而你还对我指手画脚
Yet you're gonna tell me what to do anyway.
没错 就是这样
Yes, of course.
我是吸引观众的利器 赞助商的宠儿
I'm big draw and darling of subscriber.
连想都不用想 事实而已
This is no-brainer. Just fact.
如果克莱尔第二晚登台
If Claire should perform second night,
她能成为评论家发现的新星
she can become critics' new discovery.
我们的舞将一票难求
And we have sell-out run.
皆大欢喜
Everybody win.
说说你受伤的事
Tell me about your injury.
伤好了吗
Has it healed?
能承受这样的工作量吗
Are you up to the workload?
两出舞蹈
Two ballets.
《红宝石》本身就很费力了
"Rubies" is taxing in and of itself.
我没事的
I'm fine.
我状态很好
I'm perfect.
没错 确实是
Yes, you are.
很快会更完美
More soon.
你为什么要看地板
Why you look at floor?
抬头 抬头
Up, up.
注意平衡
Balance.
你太慢了
You are too slow.
米娅
Mia.
你是男人吗 轻柔些 轻柔些
What are you -- man? Lighter, light, light.
说我是男人 来吃我鸡♥巴♥啊
"Am I a man?" Suck my dick.
别为这种人生气
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表