剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
but I know it by heart.
当然
Sure.
我从没跟别人说过
I never told it to anyone before.
从不说出声 除非自言自语
Never said it out loud, except to myself.
我经常自言自语 很频繁
I say it to myself frequently -- quite frequently.
我很荣幸
I'm flattered.
但现在正是时候
But now is exactly the time.
该告诉你了
It's exactly the time to tell you.
"那黑夜狂风大作"
"It was a dark and stormy night."
骗到你了 我刚开玩笑的
Aha! Gotcha! I'm just kidding.
不是你的问题
There's nothing wrong with you.
"人们挤在一起
"The folk huddled together
"心想世界何时将灰暗下去
and wondered when the world would turn gray.
"人们萌生出一种想法
There was a notion among them,
"在他们的集体想象中逐渐传开
rippling through their collective imaginations
"就像石头被掷入静水中
like a pebble tossed into still water,
"这想法让他们对事情不确定
a notion that made them feel uncertain about some things,
"对彼此不信任
undetermined about others.
"有些人说能闻到天气的味道
Some folks say they can smell the weather.
"还有些说能从骨子里感觉到
Some say they feel it in their bones.
"但无人有安全感
Regardless, no one felt safe,
"人们要采取行动 因为这一次
and measures were taken, because this time,
"如果风暴再次来临 那么...
if the storm came again, well...
"这一次他们将严阵以待"
This time they would be ready."
真棒 罗密欧
That's really good, Romeo.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
听得我都打冷颤了
I got chills.
你写完了我想要看一看
I'd love to read it when you're finished.
我喜欢读书
I love to read.
克莱门汀和行李箱中的图书馆
Clementine and her suitcase library.
你确定不要报酬吗
You sure I can't give you anything for your trouble?
这些是你的书吗
These are yours?
我能不能
Can I...
我能不能借一本
May I borrow one?
因为
It's just...
我很想念书
I miss them.
我知道我想要哪本
I-I know the one I want.
我要那本
That one.
《绒布小兔子》
玛格丽·威廉姆斯著
好好爱惜它 这本书对我很重要
Take good care of it. It means a lot to me.
真不明白你理他干什么
Don't know why you bothered.
你看起来像个新玩具
You look like a new toy.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系 你说得对
It's okay. You're right.
你为什么不想去
Why don't you want to go?
我想不想去不重要
It doesn't matter what I want.
当然重要 不重要吗 重要
It always matters. No -- yes, it matters.
对其他人来说 这可能还挺令人激动的
For anyone else, this would be an adventure.
我想问你 这是个永恒的问题
Here's my question to you -- and this is always the question.
但却必须得问
This is the question that must be asked --
这样做对吗
Is it the right thing to do?
如果不对的话你可以不去的
'Cause you don't have to go if it's not the right thing to do.
做对的事是首要的
The right thing is paramount.
对的事才是最重要的事
The right thing is everything.
这样你才能知道要不要去
That's how you know. That is the way to know.
我要去
I'm gonna go.
别担心
I'll be fine.
不是你的问题
There's nothing wrong with you.
等等 我有个礼物给你
Wait! I have a gift.
可以缓解痛苦
For pain.
痛苦太多了
There are all kinds of pain.
你可以做你要做的事情 去你要去的地方
You got to do what you got to do, go where you got to go.
但问题是 你可以去
The thing is, you can be there,
但你不一定非得去
but you don't have to be there.
看你楚楚可怜的
Such a little bird.
我在这儿都能听到你的心跳声
I can feel the beat of your heart even here.
你看起来好美
You look very beautiful.
你喜欢这双鞋吗
I hope you enjoy the shoes?
我很喜欢 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh. Thanks. Thank you.
这儿不错吧
Lovely here, no?
先生 晚上好
Good evening, Monsieur.
终于来了
Ah, here we are.
不错
Very good.
我自作主张把酒点了
I took the liberty.
这是我的最喜欢的酒之一
One of my favorites.
我希望你也会像我一样喜欢这酒
I hope it will also become yours.
谢谢 布鲁索先生
Thank you, Mr. Brousseau.
不用这么客气 又不是第一次见
No need to be so formal. We are no longer strangers.
叫我劳伦就行了
I am Laurent.
劳伦
Laurent.
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
看来我不是当魔术师的材料
Turns out I'm not much of a magician.
很抱歉我没能救回你的领带
I'm sorry I couldn't save yours.
我必须得结束它的痛苦
I had to put it out of its misery.
谢谢
Merci.
你不用这么客气
You shouldn't have.
区区小事
It was the least I could do.
好吧
Yes.
但这很可爱
But it's charming...
就像你一样
As are you.
谢谢
Merci.
那
Well...
干杯吧
À la vôtre.
我老爸自从1975年起
My dad's never missed
就没有错过一场匹兹堡钢人队的比赛
a steelers game since like 1975
直到他几年前犯心脏病死掉
Till he took a heart attack a couple years back.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry to hear that.
他们现在打得巨烂 但我们还是很喜欢啦
They kind of suck ass right now, but we loves them anyway.
球迷就是这样子
You know how it goes.
你有喜欢的球队吗
You got a favorite team?
没有
I do not.
老天啊 真的咩
Geez. Really?
从小我们就每场比赛都去看
Since I was little, we went every game.
老爸总是叫我给他买♥♥啤酒
Pop always gave me the beer money to pay the vendor
他忙着挥可怕的毛巾欢呼
so he didn't have to stop waving his terrible towel.
他整场比赛都挥那破玩意儿
He waved that damn thing through the whole damn game.
"可怕的毛巾"是什么
"Terrible towel"?
匹茨堡钢人队比赛时球迷挥舞的毛巾
上书"可怕的毛巾"几个字
你不知道吗
You got to be kidding me.
那东西很出名的
It's famous!
就是著名的黄毛巾
The famous yellow towel?
可怕的毛巾 毛巾
The terrible towel? The towel?
我们球迷对这东西好迷信的
Us fans, we're super superstitious about that thing.
相信它有神秘的力量
It's got, like, mystical powers.
要不我帮你切成两半
Want me to half in twos for yinz?
那鸭子 死翘翘惹
The duck -- it died.
太好吃了
So good.
你们真是太会做饭惹
Youse guys knocked it out of the park.
请五分钟之后上楼来
Please arrive in five minutes.
1132房♥间
Room 1132.
过来
Come here.
你不把衣服脱掉吗
You're going to undress?
你每天都穿得跟裸体差不多
You spend your days next-to-naked.
这对你来说应该不是问题吧
Surely this cannot be of concern?
你真有这么楚楚可怜吗
Are you really such a little bird?
胳膊举起来
Arms.
举起来
Up, up.
好了 跨出去
All right. Step.
真不错
Very nice.
再跨出去
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表