剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
Toni's piece... is so physical.
那种冲击 压力
The impact, the stress --
我跳过白天鹅 黑天鹅 琪蒂
Odette/Odile, Kitri,
皆为芭蕾舞剧角色
-我对你的简历很熟悉 -雷蒙达 睡美人
- I'm quite familiar with your resume. - Raymonda, Sleeping Beauty...
但亲爱的 若说我不担心
But, darling, I would be lying
那一定是在撒谎
if I said there wasn't some concern.
你在担心什么
What is this concern?
谁在担心
Who is concerning?
托妮提到过她想让
Toni mentioned that she might be willing
克莱尔明天先上场
to go with Claire tomorrow
让你跳完《红宝石》后休息一下脚踝
t-to save your ankle after "Rubies."
观众是来看我的
The public comes to see me.
他们会在《红宝石》里看到你
And they will in "Rubies."
胡扯
Nonsense.
这个托妮 她不懂我们
This Toni, she doesn't understand us.
伤痛是人生的真谛
A little pain is a fact of this life.
去感受它是一种选择
To feel it is a choice.
我选择不
I choose no.
托妮只是担心
Toni's merely concerned.
你才是艺术总监 老板 对吗
You're artistic director, yes? The boss?
所以你去跟她说让她担心别人去
So you tell her go give her concern to somebody else.
-我要跳 -亲爱的 我是爱你的
- I will dance. - Darling, je t'adore.
你知道的
You know that.
但我们的身体最终都会背叛我们
But our bodies betray us all eventually.
我的身体没有背叛任何人
My body has betrayed no one.
还没有
Not yet.
但我想 如果为了公♥司♥
But I wonder if, for the sake of the company,
你可能会考虑
you might consider...
你说什么
Pardon me?
是你
It's you!
你觉得我做不到
You think I can't do it.
别胡说
Oh, don't be absurd.
你不想我上
You don't want me to do it.
你想克莱尔上
You want Claire.
说啊
Tell me.
看着我的眼睛说
Look in my eyes and say it.
当着我的面说
Say it to my face!
冷静
Calm down.
我给你了十年 我的青春 身体
10 years I give you, my life, this body.
美人儿
Buttercup --
没我你算哪根葱
Who were you before me?
废物 笑话 明日黄花
Nothing, a joke, has-been.
一个伤了背的餐厅勤杂工 傍了个富男友
A fucking bus boy with a bad back and a rich boyfriend!
我赋予你完美
I give you perfection.
你需要超凡脱俗
You need transcendence.
每场表演我都给你
I give you every performance
超凡脱俗之最
the best transcendence!
你成就了舞团
You made this company,
但是我成就了你
but I am the one who made you!
-出去 滚 -我的天
- Get out! Fuck! - Jesus christ!
-给我滚 -别扔了
- Get the fuck out! - Stop!
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚
Get the fuck out of here!
空行母[可在空中飞行的女性神祗]
停
Stop.
给我想象你们没在厕所里
Imagine you haven't all fucked each other blind
互相操过 拜托
in the bathrooms, please.
你们是闪闪发亮的精美宝石
You're delicate, sparkling gems.
光芒四射
Gleam!
光彩动人
Dazzle!
行了 谢谢 够了
All right, thank you. Enough.
技术组 接着排《空行母》
Technology people, let's move on to "Dakini."
十分钟后回来给我跳
I dare you to do it in under 10.
快
Come on!
汤米 你要检查特殊道具吗
Tommy, you want to check the special?
你迟到了
You're late.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想既然先排《红宝石》
I thought, since "Rubies" was first --
你挑错了日子来试探我的耐心
You picked the wrong day to try my patience.
抱歉 我去医院了
Sorry. I was at the hospital.
我探望了米娅
I went to see Mia.
有什么好探望的
Why would you do that?
她是我朋友
She's my friend.
"朋友"
Oh. "Friends."
没错
Yes.
我给你解释清楚
Let me explain something to you.
任何事 任何人
There is nothing -- no one --
都比不上我对你的重要性
that supercedes your commitment to me.
这出舞就是你生活的全部
This is your life. This.
我既是你室友 也是你朋友
I am your roommate. I am your friend.
还是你兄弟 你姐妹 你父亲 你爱人
I am your brother, your sister, your father, your lover.
我还是你该死的神父
I am your fucking priest!
我是你的一切 除了母亲
I am everything to you except your mother,
因为如果你失败了 她仍会爱你
because she will still love you if you fail.
我没有母亲
I never knew my mother.
你主动找上我的门来
You arrived on my doorstep from your...
你以前浑浑噩噩 无足轻重
grimy, inconsequential hiccup of a life.
我精心打磨了你 给你机会
And after spit-shining you, I gave you an opportunity.
我本可以给随便哪个姑娘
I could have given it to 100 other girls.
但我给了你
But I gave it to you.
你知道你有多走运吗
Do you know how fortunate you are?
那你知道吗
Do you?
因为我很确定你需要我
Because I'm pretty sure you need me.
跟我来
Come with me.
现在是个好时机告诉你
This might be a good time to tell you
我给你之前在匹兹堡的
about a certain phone call I made
舞团的艺术总监
to the artistic director of your former company
打过电♥话♥了
back in Pittsburgh.
我只能猜测发生了什么事
See, I can only speculate on what had happened
才会让你这样匆忙地离开
to make you leave so abruptly --
那边肯定也有许多猜测
And there is certainly a lot of speculation on their end.
但我也确定你一清二楚
But, then, again, I'm sure you know all too well
小镇上是怎么传流言的
how word gets around in a small town.
我也能想象到演出季终
And I can only speculate on what would happen
如果我送你回去会发生什么
if I were to send you back there at the end of the season --
回到那个你称为家的屎坑
back to that shit pile of futility you call home.
没错 我需要你
So, yes, I need you.
你目前...也需要我
And you need me... for now.
看看你的能耐 行吗
So let's just see how you do, shall we?
你先请
After you.
保持住 克莱尔
Just keep holding there, Claire.
抱歉要这么久
Sorry this is taking so long.
还是没达到需要的灯光效果
It's still not catching the light the way it needs to.
再加些青色
Guys, can you add some cyan
调高一半 行吗
and, uh, take it up by half, please?
我要死在史蒂薇·妮克丝的家里了
I've died and gone to Stevie Nicks' house.
美国老牌女歌♥手
看着不错 谢谢
Okay, that looks good. Thanks.
直接跳到下一节
Let's jump ahead to the next cue.
-升高帘子 -没错 跳 干嘛不呢
- Raise the drape. - Yes, let's jump. Why not?
这都两个小时了
It's only been two hours.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck me!
停 关掉
Stop! Turn it off!
救克莱尔出来
Get Claire out of there.
清空舞台
Clear the stage!
小心
Careful.
别踩线
Over the cable.
注意脚下
Watch your step.
舞者请别挡路
Dancers, please step out of the way!
绳索轨道坏了
Track is busted.
是吗 真的吗
Oh, is it? Is it really?
还有两天就开演了 票都卖♥♥空了
We open to a sold-out house in two days.
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表