剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
就没人通知"女王驾到"吗
Can someone say, "Enter the queen"?
奏乐
Sound the trumpets!
你好 科尔温
Hello, Kerwyn.
基拉 你一如既往地惊艳
Oh, Kiira, you look stunning, as always.
希望没有打扰到你们 我只是过来打个招呼
I hope I'm not intruding. I just had to say hello.
不不不 完全没有打扰到我们
Oh, no, no. Not at all.
克莱尔和我只是在聊
Claire and I were just talking
一些舞蹈相关的东西
about the proverbial dance of things.
科尔温 想知道个秘密吗
Oh, Kerwyn, do you want to know a secret?
这一季的演出将会不同凡响
Oh, this season is gonna be simply incredible.
我听说托尼·卡娜娃在酝酿一个新的舞剧
I understand Toni Cannava is conceiving an original piece.
一听就知道会火
That sounds extremely promising.
没错 而且这还不是最精彩的部分
Oh, yes. And the most exciting part?
快告诉我吧 基拉 快说
Do tell, Kiira. Do tell.
这次的选角还有一个惊喜
There's a special casting surprise.
我将担任A组演员
I will star in the "A" Cast.
那真是太棒了
Oh, that's fabulous!
当然必须是这样
It had to be this way, of course.
我们可不能让粉丝们失望
We simply couldn't disappoint the fans.
太让人激动了 你和卡娜娃
Oh, how thrilling! You and Cannava!
我都等不及了
I can't wait.
克莱尔会是第二晚的领舞
Uh, Claire will perform lead on the second night,
担任B组演员
in the "B" Cast,
她的出现当然会引起轰动
which is sure to cause sensation.
来自匹兹堡波兰山
This heretofore unknown Claire Robbins
此前默默无闻的克莱尔·罗宾斯
from Pittsburgh's Polish Hill.
绝妙的策略 你不觉得吗
Brilliant strategy, don't you think?
大家一定会迫不及待的
Oh, everyone will be desperate to come.
连演两晚 反正我会来
Both nights. I know I will.
这就是所谓的美国梦
The American dream.
太吸引人了 不是吗
So compelling, is it not?
挖掘到克莱尔这样的新星总是让人很兴奋
A new discovery such as Claire is always exciting.
没错 当然
Yes, it certainly is.
你还会跳《红宝石》吧 对吗
Now, you'll be doing "Rubies", too, correct?
如果没有别的问题 那我该走了
If you're done with me, I really should be going.
好的 我想我已经问好了
Yes, I think I have everything I need.
那么 我就先撤了 还得回去写稿
Well, I should, uh, scurry off and do my writerly thing.
很高兴认识你 克莱尔
It was nice to meet you, Claire.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很期待看到你们的新舞
I look forward to seeing what all the fuss is about.
今天见到你真是太高兴了
Oh, it's so lovely to see you.
首席可不光要跳得好
Being prima is not only being able to dance it.
你还得有首席的样子
you must also know how to behave like one.
也许你最后能学会
Eventually, perhaps, you will learn this.
我想我会的
I suppose I will.
你的鼻子在流血
Your nose is bleeding.
抱歉 你的孩子也在这儿吗
Excuse me. You got a child here?
没有
No.
那你在这里干嘛
Then what you doing here, then?
-我在吃椒盐饼干 -什么椒盐饼干
- I'm eating my pretzel. - What pretzel?
我怎么没看见什么椒盐饼干 你看见了吗
I don't see a pretzel. Do you see a pretzel?
我屁都没看见
I don't see shit.
-我刚吃完 -那么时间正好
- I just finished it. - So it's probably time
你♥他♥妈♥该从这里滚蛋了
you got the fuck up out of here then.
需要我再说一遍吗
You need me to say it again?
不用了
No.
我听得很清楚
I heard you loud and clear.
快点
Apurate.
这是一个自♥由♥国家
It's a free country.
变♥态♥
Pervert.
抱歉 不好意思
Excuse me. Sorry.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
开他妈什么玩笑呢
Who the fuck's he think he's kidding, huh?
慢点儿 跟着节奏
Slow down. Keep up.
哪儿着火了吗 你这么着急
Where's the fire? You're rushing.
天啊 老天
Jesus. Oh, god.
基里希卡 亲爱的
Kiirishka, darling.
也许我们今天太热情了点
Perhaps we are a little too enthusiastic
节奏有点快
with the tempo today, huh?
也许我们该休息一会儿了
Perhaps we take a short break, no?
好的
Yeah.
休息五分钟
Five minutes, please.
帕夏
Pasha.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
来吧 公主殿下
Okay, princess.
来 跟我走
Come, come.
你还好吗
What's going on with you?
我没事
I'm fine.
你看起来不像没事的样子
You don't seem fine.
是吗 我看起来啥样
Really? How do I seem?
你太赶了 感觉我一直在追你的节奏
You're way ahead of the music. I feel like I'm chasing you.
那就跟上
So keep up.
你又吸毒啦
You're using again.
你的鼻涕洒我一身
Your fucking nose is running all over me.
告诉我说我错了 基拉
Tell me I'm wrong, Keer.
包里有什么
What's in the bag?
你打算什么时候放手
When are you going to let this go?
放什么手
Let what go?
我们 真可怜
Us. It's pathetic.
看不见吗
Really?
管好你自己的事吧
Stay on your own side of the street.
我在意大利一家乡下小酒馆
I started this ballet company
白手起家成立了这家芭蕾舞公♥司♥
in the back of an Italian bistro in the village.
小狼酒家
Il piccolo lupo,
在佩里街和西四街的街角
on the corner of Perry and West 4th street.
我在那里当服务生
I was a waiter.
每天没日没夜的工作
I worked such long hours.
有些晚上我的脚疼得来
There were nights that my feet ached more than they did
比我一礼拜在上千观众面前
when I was dancing eight shows a week
连跳八场还要疼
in front of thousands of people chanting my name.
还有
And there were --
是个鸟巢
It's a nest.
里面有小鸟
With baby birds.
还有
There was this, um...
付费电♥话♥ 在后堂
Pay phone, uh, in the back,
洗手间旁边
near the bathrooms.
我就在那间电♥话♥亭里开创了
I started the American Ballet Company
美国芭蕾舞团
at that very pay phone.
跟我堆满花的化妆室真是天壤之别
It was a far cry from my dressing room filled with flowers.
我那时赚的每一分每一毛都
Every nickle, dime, and quarter I made
投入了那该死的金属盒
went into that piece-of-shit metal box.
那三年
For three...years,
我都没有...
I did not...
抽烟休息
take smoke breaks,
我都没散步
I did not take walks,
甚至很少撒尿
I barely took a piss.
你想象不到为了建立舞团
You cannot conceive of the river of blood, sweat, and tears
付出了多少血汗与泪水
it took to build this company --
乞求资金
begging for funds,
恳求免费的排练场所
the pleading for free rehearsal space,
无眠的夜晚
the sleepless nights...
盲目的信念
the blind faith.
我耗费了人生
I lost years...
多少岁月才建立了舞团
of my life birthing this company
你现在所在的舞团
that you are now part of --
无论你昨晚跟我们敬重的董事长
Whatever it is you did or didn't do
做了还是没做什么
with our esteemed chairman last night,
反正他勃然大怒
well, let's just say he was resoundingly offended.
我能解释
I can explain.
不 不
No. No, no, no.
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表