剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
我也这么跟他说
That's what I told him.
但你懂直男的脾气
But you know how straight boys are --
对舞带部位很敏感
always so touchy about their dance belts.
男性芭蕾舞演员用来支撑关键部位的配饰
你想怎样 特雷
What do you want, Trey?
回答之前 我问问你
Before you answer that, let me ask you this.
你真♥相♥信你的姐♥妹♥们♥
You actually believe those lilies
会保护你个死基佬不被炒吗
will protect your faggoty ass from being fired?
不
No.
我觉得《吹♥箫♥者保护♥法♥案》
I think the Whistle Blower Protection Act
会保护我这个死基佬
will protect my faggoty ass.
去上课
Go to class.
我们稍后再讨论你个基佬死不死
We'll discuss what will become of your ass later.
我能帮你摆平罗斯
I could probably smooth things over with Ross
感谢你给了我机会
as a thank-you for the generous opportunity
让我搭档基拉跳《红宝石》
you've given me to partner with Kiira in "Rubies."
小基佬也是很敢提要求
The little fairy has a set of brass balls.
不错嘛 特雷
Good for you, Trey.
你跳《红宝石》肯定会大放异彩
I'm sure you'll be dazzling in "Rubies."
我等着官方通知
I look forward to the official announcement
以后由我永久接替领舞的位置
that I'll be taking over the lead for good.
我跟你去游艇
I'll go with you to the yacht.
确定吗 小卡怎么办
You sure? What about Cam?
不过是又一个想套我真名的混♥蛋♥救世主
He's just another bullshit savior trying to get my real name.
他想见我 每周夜♥总♥会♥见两次呗
He wants to see me, I'm in the club twice a week.
靠 小天使 我带坏你了
Damn, angel. I've corrupted you.
真是...
It's...
是吧
Yeah.
我的贵客
My guests of honor.
欢迎
Welcome.
很高兴到这里来
Happy to be here.
芭蕾舞公主
Ballerina.
你来了我非常高兴
I'm so very joyful you are here.
来
Come.
我带你去表演的地方
I will show you where you will perform.
她还是个孩子
She's just a kid.
魔法森林
An enchanted forest.
专为你打造的
I make for you.
从圣彼得堡远道而来的交响乐团
Musicians all the way from theatre orchestra of St. Petersburg.
赛奇帮他们弄到的护照
Sergei helps them obtain passports.
来 给你介绍我的同事
Come, meet my colleagues.
纽约美国芭蕾舞团的
American Ballet Company New York.
克莱尔 这是亚历克斯
Claire, this is Alex.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
敬赛奇 干杯
To Sergei. Na zdorovje.
干杯
Na zdorovje.
自豪的美国芭蕾舞团妈妈
"Proud ABC mom"?
我有什么好自豪的
What have I got to be proud of?
我供你上课
I paid for all those classes,
你却窝在家里
and you sit at home on your ass.
我食物中毒了 妈
I had food poisoning, Ma.
食物中毒
Food poisoning.
你觉得那个性感的小个子室友
You think that hot little number you live with
食物中毒过吗
ever gets food poisoning?
那姑娘稳扎稳打
She's got her act together, that girl.
又那么漂亮
And she's gorgeous.
难怪保罗让她在前面跳
No wonder Paul's got her dancing out front
而你只能躲在后面当背景
while you're still holding up the scenery.
你得长点出息 米娅
You better figure your shit out, Mia.
赞助商不会注意到你
No patron is gonna notice you
在后排骑克莱兹代尔马
in the back row with the Clydesdales.
我食物中毒了
I had food poisoning.
我大老远跑到这座城市不是来
I didn't come all the way into the city
看你这副败家模样
to watch you mope.
今天可是我生日
It's my birthday.
-你好 -你好
- Well, hello. - Hello.
-你好吗 -很好 你呢
- Hey, how are you? - Good. How are you doing?
-很好 请坐 -好的 谢谢
- Good. Have a seat? - Oh, yes, I would love to.
很好
Great.
喝点什么
What are we drinking?
苏格兰威士忌 你想来点儿吗
We're drinking Scotch. Do you want a Scotch?
-那就苏格兰威士忌吧 -明智
- I will drink a Scotch. - Good choice.
麦克 一杯
Mike, can we get one?
给你 绅士一些好吗
There you go. Being a gentleman here, okay?
给你
There you go.
好的 干杯
All right. Bottoms up.
干杯
Cheers.
她真豪爽
She's going straight for it.
我准备好了 准备好了
I'm ready to go. I am ready to go.
好姑娘 我喜欢的类型
Good girl. My kind of lady.
你们从哪儿来啊
So, where are you guys from?
真漂亮 今晚真美
Looking good. Beautiful tonight.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
婊♥子♥
出来走走
Out and about.
-干杯 -今晚真开心
- Cheers. - We're off to a good night.
-找点儿小乐子 -找点儿小乐子
- Just a little something. - Just a little something.
-我们这不是出来玩了吗 -没错
- We're out on the town. - Exactly.
你穿得也很帅啊
Well, you dressed up, too.
-这很棒 -谢谢
- This is great. - Thanks for noticing.
我真的很感激
I really appreciate it, you know?
当然 非常好看
Oh, of course. Very nice.
这真好 你们都很好看
This is nice. You guys all...
大家好 先生们 道琼斯指数怎么样
Hello, boys. How's the Dow?
涨了 因为你来了
Up, now that you're here.
让我猜猜 你是瑜伽教练
Let me guess -- yoga instructor.
我是跳芭蕾的 优秀地一逼
I'm a ballet dancer. I fucking transcend.
该死
Shit.
你叫什么名字 帅哥
What's your name, handsome?
尼克 尼克·科尔曼
Nick. Nick Coleman.
-韦斯切斯特的科尔曼吗 -你知道我家吗
- Of the Westchester Colemans? - You know my family?
纽约州富人聚居区
我他妈逗你玩呢
I'm fucking with you.
看来你感觉好些了
I see you're feeling better.
我是米娅·比亚利 来自新泽西的比亚利家
Mia Bialy, of the Jersey Bialys --
高速路十五号♥出口即到
Exit 15 off the turnpike.
这是我妹妹 在为我庆生
That's my kid sister. We're celebrating my birthday.
生日快乐
Hey, happy birthday.
请我喝一杯怎么样 尼克·科尔曼
How about you buy me a drink, Nick Coleman?
为了庆祝
To celebrate.
好的
All right.
麦克 再来一杯
Mike, one more.
天哪 我太想要你了
Oh, god, I want you bad.
你太他妈的美了
Oh, you're so fucking beautiful.
我现在就想上你
I want you right now.
停下
Stop.
-你说"停下"是什么意思 -停下
- What do you mean, "stop"? - Stop!
放开我
Get off me!
你是个疯子
You're crazy.
白天鹅号♥
你能帮我弄一下这个吗
Hey, can you get this for me?
坐吧 坐吧
Sit, sit.
希望大家能喜欢
I hope you will enjoy.
抱歉 地板有点儿湿
I'm sorry. The floor is damp.
好啊
Brava!
太美了
Sublime.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
在你之后登场压力还真是大啊
Following you is like following glasnost.
去你的
Merde.
不是芭蕾舞演员
Not the ballerinas.
谢谢你 泰迪
Thank you, Teddy.
别客气
Don't mention it.
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表