剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
好的
Yes.
我们开拍吧
Let's do this thing.
开风扇 放音乐
Let's have wind and music!
我还以为那头笨母牛食物中毒了呢
Thought the clumsy cow had food poisoning.
谁都知道她不吃东西
Everyone knows she doesn't eat.
她只是不当着大家面吃
She doesn't eat in public.
他妈的笨婊♥子♥
Fucking dump truck.
我的天 少骂两句会死吗
Jesus christ, leave her alone.
你说的倒轻巧
Easy for you to say.
那个农村来的小土婊
Farmer in the dell over there
在伊凡娜面前撞到的又他妈不是你
didn't plow into you right in front of Ivana.
帕特里斯很有可能会受伤
Patrice could have been injured.
以后也会
She still could.
你今早演了一出好戏呢
Quite a performance this morning.
你怎么会知道 你已经瞎了
How would you know? You're blind.
是"快瞎了" 但我不聋啊
Goingblind, not deaf.
你撞倒了一排的女孩
You knocked down a row of girls.
只有一个 只有那个厌食婊
One girl-- a single wannarexic.
真希望那胡萝卜卡在她喉咙里
I hope those carrots get lodged in her throat
正好在苏珊娜的橡皮障旁边
next to Suzanne's dental dam.
可能是因为我最近营养不良
It's probably just a nutrition thing.
我吃了一条能量棒
I had a powerbar.
我的眼睛出了问题 有一只看不见了
It's my eye. One's not working right.
没什么大碍
No big deal.
没什么大碍
No big deal?
你怎么知道
You know this how?
你是医生吗 你有医学学位吗
You're a doctor? You have medical degree?
没有
No.
你这是在和自己过不去
You're enemy of yourself.
去找我的眼科医生吧
My ophthalmologist.
他是中国人 但医术还不错
He's Chinaman, but still, not bad.
你到他那里做些检查
You go. You get tests.
很好
Great.
我之前说什么来着
What did I tell you?
太优雅了
Divine.
太棒了 宝贝
Holy crap, girlfriend.
做得太好了
You killed it.
简直有如神助啊
That was some goddamn goddess shit right there.
我就是感觉
I guess I was just feeling --
挺好的
I don't know -- good.
我原来在蔬菜冰沙里只放纯素蛋白
I used to just do vegan protein in my green smoothie,
但我现在开始吃生鸡蛋了
but I've started raw eggs.
真恶心 对吧
Gross, right?
我现在需要更多蛋白质
I need the extra protein now
因为我要整天都把那小姐举在头顶
that I have to lift miss thing over my head all day.
天啊 她把我最后一点耐心都磨没了
Lord, she's working my last good nerve.
我都不知道你是怎么撑过来的
I don't know how you did it for so long.
-罗斯 -怎么了
- Ross? - Yeah?
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
对不起 今天太累了
Sorry. It's been a long day.
你是说这几周都太累了吧
Think you mean a long couple of weeks,
因为你已经几周都没理我了
because that's how long you've been ignoring me.
我希望不是因为《红宝石》
I hope this isn't about "Rubies,"
这些年我虽然做你的替补
because I've spent years as your understudy
但我都微笑祝福你
with a smile on my face
因为你是我的朋友 我为你开心
because I'm your friend and I was happy for you.
难道你就不能为我高兴一下吗
Can't you just try to be happy for me?
这事又不是我的决定
It's not like I had anything to do with it.
怪不得我
Can't blame me.
你在怪我吗
Are you blaming me?
保罗想要我 不要你
Paul wanted me, okay? Not you.
事情就是如此
That's just the way it goes.
你想知道你怎么得到这角色的吗
You want to know why you got the part?
因为我不想舔别人的老二 好吗
Because I don't suck cock, all right?
-所以角色就给你了 -去死吧
- That's why you got it. - Fuck you.
我要走了
I got to go.
你能别挡我路吗
Can you please get out of my way?
等等
Wait a second.
你和保罗之间发生了什么吗
Did something happen with Paul?
天使
Yo, angel.
脱衣舞娘 你刚才很不错啊
Not bad work for a stripper skank.
谢谢
Thanks.
希望基拉别往我脸上泼硫酸
Hope Kiira doesn't throw acid in my face.
硫酸太莫斯科风了 那贱♥人♥是乌克兰的
Acid's a Moscow thing. That bitch is Ukrainian.
说起前苏联
Speaking of former Soviets,
你最大的粉丝邀请我们去参加派对
your biggest fan invited us to a party.
我们就是他们的消遣
We're the entertainment.
我们该怎么办
What are we supposed to do?
别紧张 你不一定要脱♥光♥啊
Relax. You don't have to get naked.
我们跳《天鹅湖》就行了
We just have to dance "Swan Lake."
给谁跳 俄♥国♥暴徒吗 感觉挺危险的
For who, Russian mobsters? Sounds dangerous.
感觉酷毙了 拜托
It sounds dope. Come on.
赛奇说在巨大的游艇上
Sergei said it's champagne, caviar --
有香槟 鱼子酱 一路顶级明星待遇
star treatment all the way, on a big-ass yacht.
肯定会很棒的
It'll be a blast.
我还没坐过游艇呢
I've never been on a yacht.
及时行乐啊
Carpe diem.
明晚八点车来接我们
Town car will pick us up tomorrow night at 8:00.
可我明晚有安排了
Oh, I have plans tomorrow night.
我已经答应他了
I promised this guy.
等会 你有男人了
Wait. A guy guy?
他叫小卡 你见过的
His name's Cam. You've seen him.
他邀请我去参加活动 我想去
He invited me to an event, and I want to go.
这可不行
Bad idea.
我告诉过你 经理不喜欢我们私下接触客人
I told you, management frowns on business outside the club.
我不会告诉经理的
I won't tell management.
我和谁交往跟他没关系
It's none of his business who I date.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你们不是在交往
It's not a date.
你只是他身边的花瓶
You're his escort.
不是这样的
That's not true.
你们是在脱衣舞俱乐部认识的
He met you in a strip club.
我了解他
I know him.
我们...
We...
他对脱衣舞俱乐部不感冒
He's not a strip-club kind of guy.
我要走了
I got to go.
我是布莱恩 请留言
This is Bryan. Leave a message.
是我
Hey. It's me.
我知道...
I know --
我知道你来这里之后我们都没怎么说过话
I know we haven't spoken since you were here.
但我就想告诉你
But I just want you to know...
我希望你没事
I hope you're okay.
自然 异彩纷呈
Nature, in her multi-splendored glory.
她那魔幻般的万千变化
Her magical myriad of eternal variation
为我们大多数人 她的孩子 赋予无数意义
made most of us, her children, to many purposes.
这朵花娇弱的外表下
Within the infant rind of this weak flower,
藏着毒药和治愈的能力
poison hath residence and medicine power.
但也有自然创造的更特殊的生物
But there are those she made more special,
更为独特
more distinct --
只为一种意义而生
Made for one purpose and one purpose only.
掠食的猫科动物就是其中一种
A predatory cat is one such distinction --
线条 肌肉 尖牙 爪子
Line, muscle, fang, claw,
凶残的美物
a fierce and brutal beauty.
小豹子
A tiny leopard.
薮猫
Serval.
她是个小背叛者 看看她
She's a little sellout. Look at her.
完美的掠夺者
A perfect predator.
但为了食物 她...
But for the want of a full belly, she's...
丧失了她的韵味
given up her poetry.
她还是有韵味的
She still has her poetry.
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表