剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
立刻修好这怪物
Repair this monstrosity immediately
我才能完成技术彩排
so I can finish my tech.
修不了 烧坏了
I can't fix it. It's fried out.
需要动力装置 得订购新的
Needs a motor assembly. I got to order a new one.
你穿的啥 苏格兰裙吗
What is that, a kilt?
裙装能增强活动的自♥由♥度与机动性
Un-bifurcated garments allow increased freedom and mobility.
这鬼东西什么时候能送到
When can I look forward to this gadget arriving?
-我看看 太晚了 -两点四十五
- Let's see. It's pretty late. - 2:45.
如果现在订 品基还有货的话
If I order it right now and Pinky has it in stock,
明天午饭后可以
you're looking at tomorrow after lunch.
在那之前都清不了舞台
Can't even clear the stage until then.
然后肯定需要再检查一下
Then, of course, you'll need an inspection.
告诉我这不是真的
Tell me this isn't happening.
谁告诉我这妈的不是真的
Someone fucking tell me this isn't fucking happening!
-要我打电♥话♥给品基吗 -行
- Want me to call Pinky? - Yes.
务必打给品基 订那鬼装置
By all means, call Pinky, order the goddamn assemblage,
叫人过来检修
and have an inspector standing by.
听到他说的了吧 小天使
You heard the man, angels!
跑吧 逃吧 快他妈滚
Run, flee! Get the fuck out!
下午放假
The afternoon is yours!
宝贝
Yeah, baby!
十六小时的自♥由♥
16 hours of freedom?
我们去市中心 尽情享受吧
I say we head downtown and make the most of it.
赛奇问你最近哪儿去了
Sergei's wondering where you've been.
不 谢了
No, thanks.
如果有人需要派对 肯定是你
Hey, if ever a girl needed some party, it's you.
-我没事 -真的吗
- I'm fine. - Really?
你照过镜子没
Have you seen you?
我说了我没事
I told you I'm fine.
那就好了
Oh, that's a relief.
我还在想你婊翻天的原因
I thought there was some reason you were being a total bitch.
我不再去了 尤其是看到那些女孩后
I'm not going back there. Not after those girls.
-什么女孩 -你心里明白
- What girls? - You know exactly.
赛奇的游艇上有少女性♥奴♥
Sergei's mobster yacht with the teenage sex slaves?
你♥他♥妈♥小点声
Keep your fucking voice down.
性♥奴♥
Sex slaves.
跟我没半毛钱关系
I think that's none of my business.
你得远离赛奇
You need to get away from Sergei.
你想不到他是什么人
He's not who you want him to be.
-我能处理好 -当然了
- I got it handled. - Of course you do.
因为他认定你有价值
That's 'cause he's decided you're worth something.
我是有价值
I am.
而不像那个少女漂在海港的浮尸
Unlike that girl who's floating facedown in the harbor somewhere?
我猜她就没价值
I guess she wasn't.
她根本就毫无价值
I guess she didn't matter at all.
我不知道你在逼逼什么
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about,
但谢谢你装圣母
but thanks for the sanctimony.
五块钱赌你回家后把他送你的花
Five bucks says you put those roses he gave you in water
养在水里了
when you got home.
他要把我逼走
He's going to force me out of the piece.
我拼了半辈子
I'm fighting for my life here.
请让我好起来
So please make me perfect.
让我挺过去
Just get me through.
要我这个医生猜测的话 你的应力骨折正在加剧
My best medical guess is that your stress fracture is splitting.
-你要拍X光 -我要注射
- You need an X-ray. - I need the shot.
只要让我挺过明天
Just to get me through tomorrow.
之后保证就去拍X光
X-ray after, I promise.
丁哌卡因会麻木全身
Bupivacaine numbs everything.
你的腓骨肌会废掉 没有感觉
You could shatter your peroneus and never feel a thing.
-很好 -不 不好 很差
- Good. - No, not good. Bad.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
我就担心你不怕
That's what scares me.
这是我的事业
This is my career.
你懂吗
Do you understand?
我在求你
Right now, I'm asking.
贾斯珀 求你了
Jasper, please.
为了我
For me.
人无千日好
Beauty dies.
花无百日红
It can't last.
"渴求凡人给予片刻的宽限"
"Oh, momentary grace of mortal men."
出自《理查三世》
你想表达什么 你给不给我药
What is point? Are you giving me shot or not?
我不能给
I can't.
也不会给
I won't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉什么 毁了我的人生吗
Why are you sorry, because you're ruining my life?
基拉
Kiira.
我希望你痊愈
I want you to heal.
还会有其他舞的
There will be other ballets.
你明知道不会
You know better than that.
你要让我求你吗
You want me to beg?
那我求
I'll beg.
求你了
Please.
为了我 给我吧
Do it for me.
这是你想要的 征服首席
This is what you want, to capture prima?
是吗
Yes?
贾斯珀
Jasper!
你怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
穿上衣服
Cover yourself.
我错了
It was a mistake.
求你看着我
Look at me, please.
10CC
10 CCs.
打到圈里
Inside the circles.
针扎到骨头旁边
Get the needle down near the bone.
你想让我来吗
Y-you want me to do it?
我给了你枪
I'm handing you the gun.
别让我来扣扳机
Don't ask me to pull the trigger.
喂
Yes, hello.
请问你们是做什么业务的
Could you tell me what sort of business I've reached, please?
地址呢
And, uh, what's the address?
谢谢
Thanks.
名字
Name?
其实我不是顾客
Actually, I'm not a customer.
取衣服还是洗衣服
You want pick-up, drop-off?
不 我只是想问你认不认识
No, I just wanted to ask if you know,
或者有没有效力于
or if you work for anyone,
投资芭蕾的人
who...who supports the ballet.
这是干洗店
This is dry cleaner.
没错
Yes.
确实没错
Yes, it is.
我很抱歉
I...I’m sorry.
我来错地方了
I'm -- I'm in the wrong place.
有什么能帮您的
Is there something I can do for you?
你跳过芭蕾
You were ballet dancer.
没错 很久以前
A long time ago, yes.
不算很久
Not so long.
我现在在芭蕾舞团工作 舞团经理
I work at the ballet now -- company manager.
我很热爱芭蕾
I have passion for ballet.
你拜访的原因真是令人好奇
Your visit here, this is most curious.
没错
Yes.
我想谢谢你在本演出季
I wanted to thank you
对美国芭蕾舞团慷慨的赞助
for your generous contribution to ABC this season.
请坐下来谈
Please, sit. We will discuss.
这不寻常吧
It is unusual, no?
找匿名捐助者
Seeking out anonymous donor.
没错 冒昧打扰 我很抱歉
Yes, and I apologize for showing up like this.
但我们在找愿意在最后关头
But we are looking for someone willing to make a critical
紧急捐助的人
and 11th-hour contribution.
三万五
Uh, $35,000.
三万五
$35,000.
赞助舞团开创性的新剧
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表