剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
To give the company's groundbreaking new performance.
很棒的...季终演出
Its... touche finale.
钱不多 三万五
Such a small sum -- $35,000.
但却至关重要
But crucial.
当然仍然是匿名
Obviously, it will remain anonymous.
没人会知道
No one has to know.
你只挪用了这么多吗
Is that how much you took?
我补上了...
I resent the -- I --
我没有...
I-I didn't...
我本来准备还回去的
I was going to give it back.
我不是罪犯
I'm not a criminal.
我只是个母亲
I'm a mother.
你需要养孩子的钱
You needed money for child.
抱歉
Sorry.
天 我很抱歉 我就不该来
God, I'm so sorry. I should never have come.
谢谢
Thank you.
错误决定
Bad, bad judgment.
蠢事做绝
So stupid.
太蠢了
Stupid.
我对匿名不感兴趣了
I am no longer interested in remaining anonymous.
我应该获得主要捐赠人的荣幸
I deserve honor as major donor.
天啊 没错
Oh, my god. Yes.
那是当然
Yes. Yes, of course.
开幕演出的保留座位
House seats on opening night,
邀请我和我的朋友去庆功宴
invitation to gala for myself and friends.
没问题
Of course.
保留座位没有问题
Uh, house seats are not a problem.
两个还是三个...
Two or three...
十一个
11.
很好 十一个
Perfect. 11.
克莱门汀
Clementine.
你看那本书吗
Did you read the book?
你看了吗
Did you read it?
我很怕问你
I've been, uh, afraid to ask,
但现在进展很快 所以我不得不问
But everything's faster now, so I have to ask.
我不能再等了
I can't wait any longer to ask.
你看了那本书吗 你看了吗
Did you re-read the book? Did you read it?
不 我没看 能让我过去吗
No, I didn't. Can I get by, please?
你得看那本书 你必须看
You got to read the book. You got to read it.
你一定要看
You got to read it.
你救了米娅的命 非常好
You did a good thing for Mia, a really good thing.
得完成更重要的事
There are bigger deeds to be done.
就要发生了 你感觉到了吗
It's coming soon. Do you feel it?
罗密欧 请你让开
Romeo, please get out of the way.
-我得上楼 -别出声 你听到了吗 听到了吗
- I need to get upstairs. - Shh, shh. You hear that? Hear that?
听到了吗 听到了吗 你听见了吧
Hear that? Hear that? You hear that?
没错 没错
Yeah, yeah.
我得进去
I need to go inside.
不 不 他们在说话 他们现在在说话
No, no, no. They're talking. They're talking now.
他们在说话 他们聚起来了
They're talking. They're congregating.
他们聚起来在说话
They're talking and congregating.
你该听他们在一起时的谈话
You got to listen to the folk when they gather and converse.
这很重要 明明白白 完完全全
It matters now, explicitly. Supremely.
它前所未有的重要 比什么都重要
It matters more than ever, more than anything ever, ever.
报应不爽 克莱门汀
It's a reckoning, Clementine.
报应即将来临 但别绝望
It's coming soon. But don't despair.
那本书里写着人们会因你获胜
The book says that the folk will prevail because of you.
你是打破链条的关键
You will break the chains,
你还会释放自我
and-- and you will free yourself
并赶走阴霾
and conquer the grey
接着你会向上升去
and rise, rise,
升到汪♥洋♥血海和预兆之空的上端
rise above oceans of blood and portent skies.
我们只为等待你
We wait only for you.
我们一直在等你
We wait for you.
我们一直在等你 等你
We wait for you. For you.
这些都写在书里 克莱门汀
It's all in the book, Clementine.
读我给你的那本书
Read the book I gave you.
请你一定要读
Just read the book.
可你毁了那本书
You ruined the book,
从我小时候起就一直珍藏的书
my book from when I was a little girl.
不 我没有
No. I-- no.
我那么相信你 而你却毁了它
I trusted you, and you ruined it!
那根本不是你的书
It's not your book!
离我远点
Get away from me.
我刚才不该那么做的
That was the wrong thing to do.
我刚才不该那么做
That was the wrong thing to do.
水里都是血
Blood is in the water!
提防凶煞之龙
Behold the dragon!
水里都是血
Blood is in the water!
水里都是血
Blood is in the water!
提防凶煞之龙
Behold the dragon!
-水里都是血 -哥们 别挡路
- Blood is in the water. - Get out of the way, man!
水里都是血
Blood is in the water.
水里都是血
Blood is in the water!
提防凶煞之龙
Behold the dragon.
-水里都是血 -快滚开
- Blood is in the water! - Move it!
水里都是血
Blood is in the water.
提防凶煞之龙
Behold the dragon!
有一本书
There's this book.
叫作《绒布小兔子》
It's called "The Velveteen Rabbit".
有一本书
There's this book.
那只兔子以为他再也不可能幸福了
He thinks he'll never be happy again.
再也不可能...
He'll never be...
他不知道 在经历了那么多事之后
He doesn't know that after everything bad that's happened,
他还能受到祝福
he could still be blessed.
我希望这也能发生在我身上
I hope that can happen for me.
这就是我想要的
That's-- that's what I want...
有人爱我 让我成为真实的存在
to be loved enough to become real.
这玩意什么时候才能修好
You think you'll know sometime this year?
这机器早晚会给您修好 格雷森先生
He'll know when he knows, Mr. Grayson.
是的 当然会 有劳了
Yes, of course, please.
慢成这逼样总能修好
Whatever takes longest.
格雷森先生
Mr. Grayson.
我的天啊 谢天谢地阿弥陀佛
Dear lord jesus christ and all beneficent beings,
求你告诉我你可以签字了
please, please, tell me you're ready to sign
好让我挽救这场悲剧
so I can resurrect this fucking fiasco.
葛雷斯 发动机器
Griggsy, bring her up.
我感动得要哭了
I think I'm going to cry.
好吧 各位开工啦
Okay, let's get to work.
这不是带装彩排吧
This is not dress rehearsal.
为什么她穿着演出服
Why she is in costume?
她穿着演出服吗
She's in costume?
没
No.
但也差不多了
Almost.
真有趣
Interesting.
简直无懈可击 基拉
That was absolutely impeccable, Kiira.
谢谢你
Thank you.
技术员 请为B组演员重置舞台
Tech, reset for Cast "B," Please.
精彩绝伦呀
Brava, brava.
我跟你说过 傻♥逼♥先生
I told you, mon canard.
我登台可不是为了丢人现眼的
I don't go on stage to disappoint.
你赢了 刚才的表现堪称完美
You win. You were perfect.
去冰敷一下脚吧
Now go ice that foot.
你好呀
Hello.
你跳得很棒 基拉
That was great, Kiira.
那才是首席该有的水平
That, darling, was prima.
请克莱尔上台准备
Claire to the stage, please.
一切就绪
We're ready.
克莱尔 请站到你的位置上
Claire, we need you on your mark.
托妮说你找不到状态 重来
Toni says you're not cutting it. Again.
她跟我说你心神不宁
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表